• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok, then Axel=Roxas, Aqua=Xion, Riku=Sora, Kairi=BITCH, Namine= Diz, Xemnas= Mansex, Xigbar= Surfer Dude. Now you see my point? Dark Soldier is dark? We know. He's not referred to as Dark Knight though, it's his correct name.

I understand your point but, I didn't mean it doesn't matter what his name is. I meant that his name is unknown so a soldier and a knight are similar enough he should be flamed for calling it or or the other. Just like it doesn't matter if you say Coded Unkown or Cloaked Coded Person. Though Kairi=BITCH is very correct. Also the Aqua=Xion example is debatable. There is no correct name that is the name we use in this forum and maybe we invidually use that name but, as of now he has no given name. He should have been named Anonymous Man. Since we know nothing about him other than him being Xehanort's apprentice.

A

Audo

Was that directed towards me, if so calling what DK

Prove that you have a source. Prove that it is fact. Just because you say it is fact, Doesn't mean that it is fact. Inever said that he has to say it for it to be true but, unless he does or it happens when I play the game I am going to stay open minded.
I like how your only method of defence is just taking my exact words and flipping them around. It's almost kind of pathetic.

A

Audo

lol. I don't have to lie. For I'm not lying.
And people would believe me lie or not, it's easy to convince people to follow something blindly. Like this thread for example.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Who says he's lying?

Regardless, if you're going to continue this, take it elsewhere. This thread is to try and figure out Kris' theory, not for useless squabling.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Okay, Insomniac... I'm going to restrain myself here, and be kind. Let's think, shall we? What do we know so far?

1) BBS will be a Very Serious Story, As seen here, in a quote Directly from Nomura. "This is because the development of BBS will be a very serious story."
2) By what we know, it's safe to say that Terra does not have a happy end, as he becomes the Lingering Sentiment, seen in KH2FM+
3) All we see Know is left of Aqua is her Armor.
4) Ven Wanted to be erased, and he somehow disappeared.

Now, given that these are FACTS, would you say that BBS will have a Happy ending? Because unless your an idiot, I'd say no.

Umm, However, Kris. When you say stuff like this,
lol. I don't have to lie. For I'm not lying.
And people would believe me lie or not, it's easy to convince people to follow something blindly. Like this thread for example.
It REALLY pisses me off, Because this is straight up saying we would follow you like sheep. So I'm done with this thread. Have fun people.

A

Audo

lol. That is exactly what I was saying, and it's exactly what you people seem to be doing.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
2) By what we know, it's safe to say that Terra does not have a happy end, as he becomes the Lingering Sentiment, seen in KH2FM+

Actually the Lingering Sentiment is Non-Canon so this is not a good example.

Now, given that these are FACTS, would you say that BBS will have a Happy ending? Because unless your an idiot, I'd say no.

Those facts proved nothing that wasn't already known. I never said a happy ending, I said it doesn't have to be a negative ending and positive does not mean happy as I've already said. Also name calling that's just uncalled for.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
lol. That is exactly what I was saying, and it's exactly what you people seem to be doing.
I'm just waiting for somebody to actually get back on topic and find out what the fuck your idea is about.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Umm, However, Kris. When you say stuff like this,
It REALLY pisses me off, Because this is straight up saying we would follow you like sheep. So I'm done with this thread. Have fun people.

wahmbulance.jpg

*Cough*

Fortunately he's right, and fact of the matter is Kris never lies.
If you knew him well enough you'd know that.

Take your butt hurt somewhere else.

Awards
This thread is to try and figure out Kris' theory, not for useless squabling.

You mean that's what people have made this thread into, it's not supposed to be, or rather it shouldn't be, for something so trivial.

Theorizing about an unknown theory. I can see people contributing where they think he's going, perhaps throwing out an idea, especially considering that he's practically setting it up to be like that. But... really? It's been made into this huge discussion. About nothing.

Actually, not about nothing. About pictures that people have been trying to interpret with his mindset for a week and over 20 pages.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm just waiting for somebody to actually get back on topic and find out what the fuck your idea is about.

I did try to get back on subject when I asked in my post if Audo was trying to tell us that Ven is a Being with a Heart of Pure Light.

What post was this reffering to?

A

Audo

You mean that's what people have made this thread into, it's not supposed to be, or rather it shouldn't be, for something so trivial.

Theorizing about an unknown theory. I can see people contributing where they think he's going, perhaps throwing out an idea, especially considering that he's practically setting it up to be like that. But... really? It's been made into this huge discussion. About nothing.

Actually, not about nothing. About pictures that people have been trying to interpret with his mindset for a week and over 20 pages.
:3
Hehe. Isn't it fun?

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Ahem, Butt hurt, Your a Mod, act like one Don't you know your not supposed to make good jokes? . All I'm saying is, That I defended Audo, and I prefer for him not to say I would follow him blindly, because I wouldn't. Although, that is kind of what we're doing... DAMN! However, I only follow this thread because I trust Kris actually has a good theory. If I didn't know him better, I wouldn't waste my time. However, I do admit I probably acted like I WAS butthurt, which is why I'm making jokes and posting more. No hard feelings, unless this thread Is a waste of time, in which case I will hunt you down... I won't be wasting my time with your thread's. But, As I told Insomniac, you and SA are the two most knowledgeable people on this site, so lead the way. BA-AH-AH-AH-AH That's supposed to be a sheep. Don't laugh.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You're using too much teeth :$ and we knew you'd be back eventually.
So when do we get the next clue?

Or was that the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back