• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (SIGN-UP/OOC THREAD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Try some writing exercises; maybe jot down some random stuff to get your brain working. Perhaps you can watch some vids of kh to get you back in the mood:tongue:, or listen to some soothing music to get you calm ^_^

Thank yew, sweetie. :3

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
woah lolz , don't strain yerself KSX ^ ^

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Uh yes you will. You see sleeping and dreaming are a way that your body relieves stress of the day and if you dont sleep for a certain period of time you can go insane.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Attention, people. An Important Announcement.

On the night between Thursday and Friday, my parents were at their friends' place. That meant me and my sister were alone at home. So, of course I rushed online, and decided to be on late. I was here till 4am, when my parents came home. Dad saw me typing something on the computer, and got pretty angry, telling I have to get off at that very moment.

Next morning, when I woke up and went to the living room, my dad glared at me and said, that I'm going too far, and that I'm online too much.
So my parents decided, that a limitation would be a good decision.
That means:

From now on, I'm allowed to be online only 1 hour per day.

You have no idea how mad I am at the moment. I decided to tell you, so you don't get all confused: "Why isn't she on that much anymore?"
Sorry, everyone. ._.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

On the night between Thursday and Friday, my parents were at their friends' place. That meant me and my sister were alone at home. So, of course I rushed online, and decided to be on late. I was here till 4am, when my parents came home. Dad saw me typing something on the computer, and got pretty angry, telling I have to get off at that very moment.

Next morning, when I woke up and went to the living room, my dad glared at me and said, that I'm going too far, and that I'm online too much.
That means:

You have no idea how mad I am at the moment. I decided to tell you, so you don't get all confused: "Why isn't she on that much anymore?"
Sorry, everyone. ._.

Oh shit that sucks, wow they are a being a bit harsh arent they, try explaining to them what the "real" reason why you were on that late..i.e come up with something to make them beleive you thus you could get more hours on the comp ^_^

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
It's worthless. When my parents make a decision, there's no way to get pass it. >:
Believe me, I have tried.
I have yelled, I have cried, I have begged on my knees, I have tried to persuade, but with no results.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Did you go insane.

Almost. I was more hypo than I ever had been before, lol.

That means:

Sorry, everyone. ._.

:cry: I HATE MY LIFE!!!!! AND YOUR PARENTS!!!! (no offence) :cry: JENNI I LOVE YOU!!! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back