• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Battle of Destiny (SIGN-UP/OOC THREAD)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well... what about internet cafes? Or does he not live somewhere with snobby college freshmans?

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Well... what about internet cafes? Or does he not live somewhere with snobby college freshmans?

Nah he lives with his skate team/Bestfriends. If there not at home there somewhere causing chaos or partying. Though i remember when he didn't have internet he got on from Best Buy.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
They let you do that? And are you even in this RP? Sorry, I can't really remember who's in it...

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
They let you do that? And are you even in this RP? Sorry, I can't really remember who's in it...

I am but due to my busy schedule, i have been absent. But my school baseball is over so i have more time to get on. Though on weekends i surf all day with my team. So what have i missed. Last thing i was doing was on the gummi ship when larxane (can't remember her name) got on the same gummi ship as Max and Kage and co.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Nah he lives with his skate team/Bestfriends. If there not at home there somewhere causing chaos or partying. Though i remember when he didn't have internet he got on from Best Buy.

O-o, so even away from us; he is a crazy fool..well again this might be like last year all over agian, so are we assuming that Sol is going to be gone for 2-3 months :confused:

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
well I wish he'd be back soon =) but till then let's boost some activity in the Rp , it's really fun =D and fortunately not all of us are stuck ^ ^ , I'll try to see if I can meet up with any of the other characters once I finish my conversation with Xenjin ^-^

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
o_o ugh sorry for my disappearance... im just scared i'll lose connection to the server again like last time >_< i was about to post when the server decided to fail ... not gunna try to post though... can't risk it yet...

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
well I wish he'd be back soon =) but till then let's boost some activity in the Rp , it's really fun =D and fortunately not all of us are stuck ^ ^ , I'll try to see if I can meet up with any of the other characters once I finish my conversation with Xenjin ^-^

Oh crap, I forgot. D:
Sorry, sorry, sorryyy! I'll post when I can!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, Solareon has apparently returned. And yet this remains in horrible condition...

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Same with a few other good RPers... This one guy, WingsofDesign decided to return after being off for multiple months due to an unfortunate job at Burger King which took up all of hir personal time. And then before posting once, he logged off. The only thing he did was post that he was returning in a Social Group for the Commission Saga Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back