• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Golden Sun DS Annnounced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

most rpgs are slow paced, and it looked no different uhhh, pace-wise to the other golden suns. plus it only showed about 2 min of issac(?) jumping once, and then summon animations

Not from when I remember, the other games were faster. This one = slower. But it could be because it's still in development. It better speed up.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
YESSSSSSSS :))))))
After 6 years of waiting.....it's finally real.
Who was it that we saw walking around? Didn't look like 3D Issac or Garet.

Shade737

Silver Member
After so long they decide to not leave it in the dust. I'm buying.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Pretty sure it's isaac. Hard to tell really from most of the walking around, but I mean come on. Yellow Cape and same colored hair. Blue shirt, brown boots. If not Isaac, someone very similar. Plus the 3d looks pretty damn Golden Sunish. Same style with a bit more... rotation? Can add a new dimension to the gameplay.
isaac.jpg

2z5n0wj.png

//EDIT

http://goldensun.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/images/goldensundsposter.jpg
That was on Nintendo's E3 Press Site.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Not from when I remember, the other games were faster. This one = slower. But it could be because it's still in development. It better speed up.

I don't really see how it's slow, honestly. It doesn't look any slower than the previous games.

Regardless, the game looks good. As long as Isaac is there (which the trailer clearly shows) I can't see it going downhill. I do hope it picks up where TLA left off, though. A remake wouldn't be terrible, but it would be better to continue where it left off, with Alex as the aggressor, chasing down Isaac for the Mars Star.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OOOOOOOOH MYYYYYY FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I am so goddamn happy right now.

what do you mean by slow?

looks alright. i expected to be much more excited since i've been yearning a new golden sun for years, but there wasn't much in the trailer. the 3-d visuals are to be expected, and not that big of a deal. though, is this a remake of the 1st or a new installment to the series?

I'm just excited to know that is is on the way. I'm pretty hyped as it is, but a better trailer would have done more. The 3D looks pretty nice, though I wouldn't have minded it staying 2D either.

I don't know.

That character they showed did look quite a bit like Isaac though. . .

I'm pretty certain it is.

It looked slow... slow paced....

It doesn't look any slower paced than the first two were. If anything, I'd blame the choppy video.

Honestly I could care less about the graphics, but if Felix is the main character again then F that. Give me back my Isaac. I saw the video, the guy looks like Isaac, but I want some confirmation.

Fuck you, Felix was awesome.

Pretty sure it's isaac. Hard to tell really from most of the walking around, but I mean come on. Yellow Cape and same colored hair. Blue shirt, brown boots. If not Isaac, someone very similar. Plus the 3d looks pretty damn Golden Sunish. Same style with a bit more... rotation? Can add a new dimension to the gameplay.
isaac.jpg

2z5n0wj.png

//EDIT

http://goldensun.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/images/goldensundsposter.jpg
That was on Nintendo's E3 Press Site.

According to the site that image was linked from, that isn't Isaac :C

Golden Sun™ DS: After going dark six years ago, 2010 will see a new dawn. Golden Sun DS updates the popular portable Golden Sun role-playing series with an impressive graphical style. This installment follows the story of the previous heroes’ descendants and immerses players into the magic of its adventure by pushing the boundaries of intuitive touch-screen controls. Golden Sun DS is playable on the Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi systems.

That had better be wrong.

I don't really see how it's slow, honestly. It doesn't look any slower than the previous games.

Regardless, the game looks good. As long as Isaac is there (which the trailer clearly shows) I can't see it going downhill. I do hope it picks up where TLA left off, though. A remake wouldn't be terrible, but it would be better to continue where it left off, with Alex as the aggressor, chasing down Isaac for the Mars Star.

Agreed.

Angel

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

the truth hurts, huh? you do realize that there are enough so that out of the 8 of them, there can be 3 married couples, each with one child? :3

I'd rather have all 8 of the originals.

The fact that Felix Jr. (hurhur) is not present is actually NOT amusing.

Angel

Is this coming out this year?
If it's not, it can join the other cool Nintendo announcements made today that won't actually arrive for the Holiday Season :(

It's shaping up to be a damn good year for RPGs.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
the truth hurts, huh? you do realize that there are enough so that out of the 8 of them, there can be 3 married couples, each with one child? :3

I'd rather have all 8 of the originals.

The fact that Felix Jr. (hurhur) is not present is actually NOT amusing.

Maybe Felix hooked up with Mia?

But yeah, I'd rather have the originals back :C

darkheart709

Bronze Member
OOOOOOOOH MYYYYYY FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I am so goddamn happy right now.

lol i was wondering when you were going to show up.

i can see them using new characters so as to introduce new players to the series.

2010 is looking awesome for nintendo and there some great games to get for the rest of this year

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lol i was wondering when you were going to show up.

i can see them using new characters so as to introduce new players to the series.

2010 is looking awesome for nintendo and there some great games to get for the rest of this year

lmao as soon as I got home, Paolo told me the news. I wanted to beat him senseless for teasing me, but then he linked me C:

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Holy shit. Why didn't I noticed this till now? And I watched the conference too. Must of been the part when I left out of my room.

Anyway, Glad to see another Golden Sun game. It's been a while since I played the first two. Gotta refresh my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back