• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Nintendo Power Was Right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Well, if you think about it, maybe they took Pinocchio's World out so it could be used in BBS (wishful thinking), that way we could have the original story of Pinocchio incorporated into the game, cuz honestly I'd rather play through the original story than play through some made up after-story events produced by SE.

And I agree with you all, they should really stop using the same worlds over and over again, but since this is a story about Roxas visiting the places Sora had once visited (I'm guessing that is the purpose), I suppose it's necessary.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, if you think about it, maybe they took Pinocchio's World out so it could be used in BBS (wishful thinking), that way we could have the original story of Pinocchio incorporated into the game, cuz honestly I'd rather play through the original story than play through some made up after-story events produced by SE.

And I agree with you all, they should really stop using the same worlds over and over again, but since this is a story about Roxas visiting the places Sora had once visited (I'm guessing that it the purpose), I suppose it's necessary. I don't know what's going on though since I'm trying to remain spoiler-free.
See, that's why I'm excited for BBS the most. Lots of new worlds.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
please don't double post.

is pinnocchio world really that fun? maybe its just because im not a fan of pinnocchio. i just really don't like the movie, or the kid/puppet himself. but that world actually would have been great to put in days because of the whole "i want to be a real boy! i want a heart! im just a puppet!" and comparing it to the org. "i want to be whole! i want a heart! im just a nobody! i want emotions!" so it would fit in very nicely to days. but i sitll hate pinnocchio.

but SE/Dinsey is already strectching the limits of the DS, a new world like this wouldn't fit. and the cons of having pinnocchio world would be that its just there. it never appears in kh2. you'd have to have it blow up or get destroyed or something so it won't be in kh2 and that would mean having to write a bunch of new stuff for just that. it's a waste of money and time and space trying to add it in just for the fans. but they really need to change the worlds to be funner. and less repetitve.

also; http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...fficial-upcoming-world-discussion-thread.html

VagueSimplicity

Awards
is pinnocchio world really that fun? maybe its just because im not a fan of pinnocchio. i just really don't like the movie, or the kid/puppet himself. but that world actually would have been great to put in days because of the whole "i want to be a real boy! i want a heart! im just a puppet!" and comparing it to the org. "i want to be whole! i want a heart! im just a nobody! i want emotions!" so it would fit in very nicely to days. but i sitll hate pinnocchio.

I'm just going on from what I remember from the end credits of KH1, but I remember Pinocchio turning into a real boy if you completed the Monstro level, so I'm not so sure they could have the whole "I want to be a real boy" thing in Days. It was a thoughtful idea, and I would've liked to have seen it in Days, had the "real boy" scene didn't already occur in the end credits.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
Ah, yes pinocchio will most likely be in BBS, well considering that BBS is a prequel or 10 years prior to the original "Kingdom Hearts" it's possable to have pinocchio's world in "Birth By Sleep". So in my opinion it's kinda clear it will be featured in BBS.

A

Audo

^That's not the most sound logic.

Shame, I feel like the issue with Pinocchio having a heart while being a puppet would have played well into the story of the Organization.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
please don't double post.

It would've been a hell of a lot more fun then any of the other Disney worlds, that's for sure. New villains, new characters, new freaking environment. It would've been great. And you are right at one part, it would have fit in with the theme perfectly.

but SE/Dinsey is already strectching the limits of the DS, a new world like this wouldn't fit. and the cons of having pinnocchio world would be that its just there. it never appears in kh2. you'd have to have it blow up or get destroyed or something so it won't be in kh2 and that would mean having to write a bunch of new stuff for just that. it's a waste of money and time and space trying to add it in just for the fans. but they really need to change the worlds to be funner. and less repetitve.
Um, just because a world doesn't appear in KHII doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That's just a stupid thing to say. They wouldn't have to blow up the world at all. Why change the worlds to make them "funner" when you can just use new ones? There--automatic fun.

I'm just going on from what I remember from the end credits of KH1, but I remember Pinocchio turning into a real boy if you completed the Monstro level, so I'm not so sure they could have the whole "I want to be a real boy" thing in Days. It was a thoughtful idea, and I would've liked to have seen it in Days, had the "real boy" scene didn't already occur in the end credits.

They never specify when after KH1 that happens, anyway.
Besides, they could still have used the puppet thing to relate to Xion. "Look at me, Xion. I was a puppet, but now look at me!" and other things like that.

*sigh* It would've been a great world.
This... depresses me. :/

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think Pinnochio as a whole new world would maybe have been too much for Days. I didn't play much, but from what I see the plots inside of the world aren't as important as in KH1 and 2.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It wasn't so much a whole new world as and add on to a world. Like Neverland.
If it was "too much for Days" they should've taken something else out. >>

Awards
I'd have pictured an Honest John/Gideon boss battle to be a lot like fighting Pete.

Speaking of Pete, it's a shame that he's the only Disney villain we got to battle. I know the Organization was supposed to be less involved, but... meh. The Hades and Megora sprites make me wonder what was going on there.
And I wonder why Peter Pan didn't make an appearance either.

M

magicsnake

I don't think so, sprites reapers doesn't have time to joke around, its already hard enough to reap sprites

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's just weird. They made some crack decisions when it came to the Disney worlds this time around. What did Pete even do? I'll miss Hades, Meg, and Peter, that's for sure. :/

The Honest John/Gideon fight would've rocked.

Awards
Yeah.

Instead we got to figure out what was causing a sandstorm in Agrabah and help Jack prepare for even more scares.
At least Agrabah still has some potential story left in it though. Halloween Town should have been ditched after CoM.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I am starting to become depressed now. They used the same worlds, same music, and same Heartless in the other games. I sure hope the story is great. If not, the game is screwed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's a good game.
It's just, SE sucks at picking good Disney. They hold on to the worlds they've got for far too long.

Disney isn't the point of Days, so it's okay if it's lacking. It is depressing though (because I'm a hardcore Disney fan and I love getting to explore my favorite movies).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well let's look at BBS for a moment. I can list some worlds and state a reason as to why they can appear in BBS.

1. Enchanted Dominion
2. Castle of Dreams
3. Snow Whites world
4. Radient Garden
5. Sunset Horizion
6. Olympus Coliseum
7. TAV's Master's world
8. Destiny Islands
9. Yen Sid's Tower
---------------------------------
Possible Worlds:

1. Pinochio's world (This is'nt hard to pull off. The story and everything can work really well here if done right)

2. Atlantica (Need I say why? If anyone has seen Little Mermaid 3 then you will know that Ariel's mom died during the time of BBS. She died 11 years before the main movie and kh2 was 11 years after BBS so the timeine is perfect. Plus Ursula mentioned she once lived in the palace but was banished for some reason)

3. Pride Lands (We have no idea when Simba became a summon gem and we assume that the summon gem form kept him frm aging so they could tell the story of Simba's childhood in BBS)

4. Pochohantas (This should replace the Land of Dragons in BBS. It's a world I think most would want to see.)

5. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (This world is highly wanted by fans and is one of the Disney's finest movies. It's dark gothic theme fits the theme of BBS very well)

6. Junglebook (I see this world to be more likely to appear in BBS than Pride Lands)

7. Neverland (Just because every KH game so far has had a pirate themed world, I think BBS should have one too.)

8. Disney Castle (Could show Pete being banished)

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Well let's look at BBS for a moment. I can list some worlds and state a reason as to why they can appear in BBS.

1. Enchanted Dominion
2. Castle of Dreams
3. Snow Whites world
4. Radient Garden
5. Sunset Horizion
6. Olympus Coliseum
7. TAV's Master's world
8. Destiny Islands
9. Yen Sid's Tower
---------------------------------
Possible Worlds:

1. Pinochio's world (This is'nt hard to pull off. The story and everything can work really well here if done right)

2. Atlantica (Need I say why? If anyone has seen Little Mermaid 3 then you will know that Ariel's mom died during the time of BBS. She died 11 years before the main movie and kh2 was 11 years after BBS so the timeine is perfect. Plus Ursula mentioned she once lived in the palace but was banished for some reason)

3. Pride Lands (We have no idea when Simba became a summon gem and we assume that the summon gem form kept him frm aging so they could tell the story of Simba's childhood in BBS)

4. Pochohantas (This should replace the Land of Dragons in BBS. It's a world I think most would want to see.)

5. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (This world is highly wanted by fans and is one of the Disney's finest movies. It's dark gothic theme fits the theme of BBS very well)

6. Junglebook (I see this world to be more likely to appear in BBS than Pride Lands)

7. Neverland (Just because every KH game so far has had a pirate themed world, I think BBS should have one too.)

Sounds like a great list. I hope SE listens to our cry for some new worlds. At least they're adding the PoH worlds, but they need to do worlds like these, too. And, if they did add Neverland, I hope they would add more vivacity to it. I know a lot of ppl have said Neverland was fun in 358/2 Days, but it seems more like an apocalyptic Neverland than the Neverland I remember from the movie which was very colorful and lively (but that's prolly cuz of the capacity of the cartridge).

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Possible
Hope not, But King Triton does know about the Keyblade so it's possible.
He became a gem because his word was over taken by the heartless and his strong heart protected him by turning into a stone

Possible

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
so do you guys think we will get an RE:358/2 days for the wii
the wifi would work well, it worked for animal crossing, and it would have all the missed content
but it will probably never happen

It could be possible! , I mean nomura mentioned something about a kh on wii so it could be a great idea, I mean they could add new worlds, and new scenes, AND MORE DAYS!, cuz days was like play three days GO 20 days forward, also they could make the empty spaces dissapear x_x!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i just bought the magazine
and it had an interview where thay asked if he had plans for a wii game
he said that he would think of it when he is done with every thing else because he is really busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back