• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why was Donald SURPRISED at where Yensid lived in kh2???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xango99

When we visit yensid for the first time, Pete tells them that, old Yensid lives in the tower... then Donalds says something like "Master Yensid LIVES HERE??" ..then he quickly runs into the tower to find him....

So why was he surprised that Yensid lived there, when we clearly see both him, Goofy and mickey in the same tower in BBS, which occured 10 years go....why was he surprised, like he never knew? there is proof that he has been there before, while Yensid was training mickey... so why the surprise? he should have known all along...is it a plot hole?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Either for some reasons he never saw the Tower from the outside and the only times he went there, he remained inside Yen Sid's office (like Mickey used a Gummi Ship and so Donald never got to see anything else).

Or he merely forgot. Or last, the outside of the tower changed quite a lot.

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
Maybe Namine forgot to put a certain memory back o_O

Well she did say all oh their memories will be restored so unlikely I guess.

Either for some reasons he never saw the Tower from the outside and the only times he went there, he remained inside Yen Sid's office (like Mickey used a Gummi Ship and so Donald never got to see anything else).

One of this should suffice...unless it was a different tower!? O.O bleh!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Or during the bbs something happened and make him forgot...

Muse

you look atrocious
It's possible that Yen Sid moved.

Or that they hadn't thought of this when they made KHII.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I would guess along with the possible moving or something happening either in CO or in BBS. Since Mickey most likely used a gummi ship to reach him, that'd rule out the possibility of using some type of portal unless Yen Sid opened one for him so he wouldn't have to go through the hassle but I'm not too sure =/

Xango99

I doubt he just moved, considering the fact that the inside of the tower looked exactly the same in kh2 as it did in BBS trailer....

ven27

i think its cuz he was shocked to see him again and thats who mickey was talkin about be4 da train ride

A

Audo

Their memories were not the best right after coming out of the pods.
Not to mention, perhaps it was more of a surprise that the train led there, then anything.

JULIO VP

He might of not thot that Yed lived (on/near/WHAT ever) in Twilight Town

Radon

mofo
Most of these reasons are good, like that their memories were whack cos they just got out of the pods, but I think that it's most likely a plot hole.

Fuego6

I'm on the side that says he moved. However I think there is a more deeper reason as to why he moved. Yensid did teach Mickey how to use the Keyblade as far as we know and I suspect Yensid moving is kinda reminiscent of why Yoda had to leave at the end of Episode 3. In Birth By sleep there is a good amount of Keyblade wielders(I assume) and perhaps they die out and become somewhat of a legend for 10 years(short time for a legend though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back