• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did anyone dislike Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frozen-popsicles

*subtle spoilers, ye be warned*

Man, I feel like a real loner here. Was I the only one who completely detested Xion? I found her super annoying. Mostly because Roxas moaned about how sad he was when she wasn't around. Which was all the time. And he gave her his keyblade and I had to fight the Heartless with a stick.

My favourite moment though when she woke up from sleeping for 20 days and then forced herself on me to come on a mission, and the FAINTED right before the boss battle. So Axel took care of her and I ran around screaming profanities because I had a) none of the right magic to fight the heartless and b) my partner was babysitting an unconcious girl. My dad thought I was crazy because I was screaming at my DS, "JUST THROW HER INTO A F!@$%^$!CORNER OR SOMETHING AND COME HELP ME!"

Anyways, that's me, ranting. Which I apologize for if I offended anyone. But, I had to get that off my chest.

Did anyone else feel the way I did about her? And if not, why did you like her?

:)

A

Azrael

Man, I feel like a real loner here. Was I the only one who completely detested Xion? I found her super annoying. Mostly because Roxas moaned about how sad he was when she wasn't around. Which was all the time. And he gave her his keyblade and I had to fight the Heartless with a stick.

My favourite moment though when she woke up from sleeping for 20 days and then forced herself on me to come on a mission, and the FAINTED right before the boss battle. So Axel took care of her and I ran around screaming profanities because I had a) none of the right magic to fight the heartless and b) my partner was babysitting an unconcious girl. My dad thought I was crazy because I was screaming at my DS, "JUST THROW HER INTO A F!@$%^$!CORNER OR SOMETHING AND COME HELP ME!"

Anyways, that's me, ranting. Which I apologize for if I offended anyone. But, I had to get that off my chest.

Well she's better than Kairi but other than that, she's that cliche XIV member in KH fanfiction.

A

Audo

So... people should hate her because you suck at the game?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xion's pretty well developed and likable. :l
I would rant on, but too lazy @_@

Man, I feel like a real loner here. Was I the only one who completely detested Xion? I found her super annoying. Mostly because Roxas moaned about how sad he was when she wasn't around. Which was all the time.
To be honest, this would be more of a reason to hate Roxas than Xion. Blame him for being a whiny little kid. *Roxas fan >_>;*

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That's what we have the spoiler section for.

To be honest, this would be more of a reason to hate Roxas than Xion. Blame him for being a whiny little kid. *Roxas fan >_>;*

This, basically. I blame him more for being a crappy friend to Axel but he did bring up Roxas's Xion-obsession as a reason to hate Xion.
Uh, what? That's like saying I'd hate Namine for getting Sora so obsessed with her in Re:CoM. You don't do that.

Audo said:
So... people should hate her because you suck at the game?

I wouldn't go that far but gameplay isn't really reason for me to like/dislike a character to such an extreme. I mean I like Sora without the gameplay and hate Roxas despite the gameplay XD;
But it certainly does sound like it.

And if not, why did you like her?

Because I find her to be the best female character up to date. She had enough screen time unlike Namine who was a mystery until the very end of Re:CoM, she had her personality fleshed out unlike Kairi, cared ridiculously for her friends and went the distance for them. Cliche and redundant as she might be, she was pulled off ridiculously well imo.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by Smile
Because I find her to be the best female character up to date. She had enough screen time unlike Namine who was a mystery until the very end of Re:CoM, she had her personality fleshed out unlike Kairi, cared ridiculously for her friends and went the distance for them. Cliche and redundant as she might be, she was pulled off ridiculously well imo.
I agree with you. Xion seems the to be the best female character in the series because we know so much about her and her emotions. Xion beats Kairi anytime.

Xion > Kairi

A

Azrael

Inorite. Who even needs all those redundant, money milking games past KH2. Hell let's even kick out CoM/Re:CoM. Lots of people never even bother with those and they manage through KH2 just fine.

If you want to go with that, everything save for I and II were redundant. Hell even II is included since it sucked so bad.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's only if the events in BBS isn't relevant to the events that occurred afterward (which I seriously doubt).

You're forgetting that's an 'if' that's relevant to Xion as well, what with the series not being over yet and all that. If Mystery and KH3 won't use her, then yes, she's a filler character in a filler, fanservice game.
But we've got a couple of years to go before anyone'd really have the right to say that, and the world just might come to an end before that, so.

If you want to go with that, everything save for I and II were redundant. Hell even II is included since it sucked so bad.

And since I was being sarcastic it comes to show that I believe that no KH game is truly redundant save for the first mobile game but that was done without Square's involvement so.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I dont like Xion

but on the other hand i think she is one of the best femaile characters in the series so far....
Larxene > Xion > Kairi > Namine ( i dont like namine at all for some reason )

I have high hopes for Aqua to be the best female character but i think her voice actor will make or brake that.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
That's kind of stupid. So, her actions as a character have zero importance just so long as she has a nice voice?
Apparently >>;

Anyway, no I love Xion :3 Smile pretty much said all i could on the matter though so I don't want to be redundant on that >>;

αsiя

space coke
Back to the OP question
I thought Xion was pretty annoying
She kept on wining
Sure she's better than Kairi but i still kind of disliked her

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Back to the OP question
I thought Xion was pretty annoying
She kept on wining
Sure she's better than Kairi but i still kind of disliked her

What's wrong with constantly winning? I don't get that. Neither did she constantly win.

Unless you're talking about whining, that's a different matter. You'll be whining too if you're put in a spot like Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back