• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penance

Thus it is not a secret ending but an epilogue. Secret Endings do not have anything to do with the plot of the current game. They are sneak peeks. This was not the latter.

You usually have to do everything 100 percent to get those secret endings. Usually.

noshade15

~So people are now saying that it's a possibility that Ansem the Wise after the huge explosion on top of the Nobody castle (World that Never Was) in KH2 when he partly destroys KH that in the explosion it actually makes a vortex that sucks ATW in and he ended up at the Dark realm again. and what they talk abt is the hopefull future they have in waiting for that "one" to come and "free them from their torment." (Possibly Aqua cries with joy) ... but that's so weird though? b/c wow Aqua has been there a long time! and not only that this would make more sense b/c when ATW escaped as DIZ wouldn't Aqua have escaped with him? so what we see is actually in the future of KH, past KH2, something like that

Vanitas1212

well since we really have unexplained answers about Vanitas, I'm guessing this is not that last we've seen of him, and it might be the first Sora will see him

αsiя

space coke
Well Epilogue or not this is all we're gonna get (plus the secret boss)

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So I guess Sora Riku and Kairi part was about the current game?

Shut up.

Or you can shove it so far up your ass that it'll come out by the time KH3 rolls, eh?

Nomura disappointed us. This is not a secret ending. This is a crucial part of the plot. To force a place to get 100% to know what we should know in the game, with or without all secrets found, is stupid.

Absent axel

That was a pretty good secret movie, i wish there was translation. I am also happy aqua survived. :D

αsiя

space coke
Or you can shove it so far up your ass that it'll come out by the time KH3 rolls, eh?

Nomura disappointed us. This is not a secret ending. This is a crucial part of the plot. To force a place to get 100% to know what we should know in the game, with or without all secrets found, is stupid.

Ok we should all be disappointed because Nomura called this 10 minute video a secret ending when he should of said epilogue

I dont even like BBS anymore because Nomura confused two words

OSM1017

Some of you are really getting bent out of shape over this. Kingdom Hearts in general makes a ton of sense to me now after this game, the massive amount of confusion and questions can't last forever you know.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I could of sworn he said in the interview thats how it was gonna be. Why are you disappointed? Because all your question aren't answered. No shit. Thats what keeps you hooked.

And yes the part about Sora Riku and Kairi foreshadow the next game. Sorry there wasn't and CGI rendered keyblade fight this time.

Get over it.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I never liked it in the first place. BBS is only slightly better than Days, but COM beats it by far. But thats not the topic at hand, so there is no point in saying so.

Nomura did not surprise me. He just continued the same feeling since KH2. Do I want a story with more holes in it than Swiss cheese? No. Do I want to play game after game that always ends with even more questions than I started with? No. That is bad storytelling.

Come on Nomura. Where is my closure?

Penance

I never liked it in the first place. BBS is only slightly better than Days, but COM beats it by far. But thats not the topic at hand, so there is no point in saying so.

Nomura did not surprise me. He just continued the same feeling since KH2.

OH I see what you did there.

DreadNaught

Curious about the conversation at DI. It looked kind of like Sora is going on another journey because of how he couldn't meet Kairi's eyes.

Then, she gives him her charm like she did in the Secret Waterway during KH when he was about to find Riku at Hallow Bastion.

Makes you wonder if the next KH non-spinoff game is going to continue right after KH2 and not years later...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Honestly some of you are just acting stupid, i'm sorry but get over it. This game kicked the crud out of KH2 or 358/2 Days. Just cause you didn't get every single thing you wanted doesn't me you have to hate the whole game.

I got everything I wanted from this game mostly, I love the gameplay, the story, everything. It's my favorite KH game now.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Honestly some of you are just acting stupid, i'm sorry but get over it. This game kicked the crud out of KH2 or 358/2 Days. Just cause you didn't get every single thing you wanted doesn't me you have to hate the whole game.

I got everything I wanted from this game mostly, I love the gameplay, the story, everything. It's my favorite KH game now.
I saw we let everyone have their own opinion we can't convince him to change his mind but I agree with you definitely.....

xgnarmanx

Ok we should all be disappointed because Nomura called this 10 minute video a secret ending when he should of said epilogue

I dont even like BBS anymore because Nomura confused two words

A secret ending isn't even secret if you know about it in the first place...

He said the ending will give new understanding for the game which it did.

Did you all really need a video to show you take Ven goes into sora? I Figured that was all pretty much common sense.

Aqua being alive? I would'nt call that crucial part either.

Terra showing up a raidant garden... not very crutial either.

He Figured everyone was going to see the secret ending anyway either by unlocking it or on the internet...

OSM1017

Completely agree, this game is easily the best KH in a very long time. Chain of Memories and KH2 weren't very good, BBS makes them both look like a bad dream.

Ulti, what sort of closure were you asking for? This game pretty much explained a good majority of everything we've wondered for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back