• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
^ This.

I look forward to BbS. But it's kind of hilarious that it's only now trying to answer questions we've had since the first couple of games, and yet there are still a couple of plot holes left around, and new ones introduced, no?

Maybe your expectations were sky-high and you expected to meet them by feeding yourself written spoilers hours after the Japanese game released, watching an audio-less secret ending, and calling it a day? lol maybe.

Wouldn't be surprised.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
^ This.

I look forward to BbS. But it's kind of hilarious that it's only now trying to answer questions we've had since the first couple of games, and yet there are still a couple of plot holes left around, and new ones introduced, no?

I beg to differ. Yes we were right about Terra and Ven. But we also found out,what happened to Aqua,ATW met Aqua, Yen sid is a keyblade wielder, Terra is LS, That IS Kairi's keyblade, MX is after this X-blade thing, and Briag knew everything all along.

Mitchman

I just figured out what reconnect means. I think. Whatever the next game is, it won't be KH3. KH3 will be after the mystery game which is really a game where you defeat Xehanort and gain Terra's body back. Aqua comes back battle scarred and raggy fending off heartless for 10 years and Ventus finally stops mooching off of Sora's body as a place to keep his heart.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
If anything, I think it is terrible of Nomura to make his game so predictable. We had two thirds of the ending figured out within a week of the second Secret Ending.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
If anything, I think it is terrible of Nomura to make his game so predictable. We had two thirds of the ending figured out within a week of the second Secret Ending.

Read this and then shut up.

--- Of course you usually have a secret movie at the end, do you have one this time too?
Nomura: Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene. There is dialog, and in all it runs about ten minutes. It is set up as one episode. Instead of showing us what will happen in the future, it is more like a true ending. I would really like everyone to see it. There are characters that will only show up there in it as well.

αsiя

space coke
Instead of talking about posers and what sucked
Let's talk about the stuff that happened in the secret ending

I wanna know is is the scene where Ven and Terra appear a flashback
Also why do RAX appear
Is it a Day from 358 that we never saw
We have so many questions to be answer

Also did anyone notice in the 21 minute vid when they're showing Olympus Coliseum they Zack and then a black feather falls down

B

brosandi

Eh, I think that could go either way. I mean, by being predictable, that at least means that it had basis in past games. It had groundwork. It was plausible. It wasn't something that they just decided upon randomly, it had build up.

I mean, it's a prequel, maybe it was just me, but, I personally never looked at it as something that should have big unpredictable twists. Things like that would most likely just create conflict with the series as it stood before BBS.

Or, well, that's what I think. =/

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
you know pplz who say they so into the game but only saying that

Why the hell do you think anyone would want to lie about liking the Kingdom Hearts series? To look cool? To whom? Where? At Disney Land?

Most people lie about not liking the Kingdom Hearts series.
loke13 said:
I beg to differ. blahblahblahblah

1. I don't care for your spoilers so don't expect me to pay attention to them.
2. How is saying "we've known this shit since we started theorizing" bringing down my point that BbS answers questions we've had since KH1? Or questions/plot holes that have newly sprung?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back