• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brosandi

The ending is simply covering BBS and BBS only. It is pretty obvious. BBS's purpose was only to fill in plot holes of previous KH games. It never at any point addresses the future game.
And the scene with Sora, Riku and Kairi after KH2 with Mickey's Message...?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The ending is simply covering BBS and BBS only. It is pretty obvious. BBS's purpose was only to fill in plot holes of previous KH games. It never at any point addresses the future game.

I know that was the point of BBS. And did you miss the scene with SRK and the kings letter?

B

brosandi

Wasn't there supposed to be like new characters in this ending? I mean, Nomura said there were characters exclusive to the ending, and the only one that was is the hooded man with a strange beard.
-sigh-
he never said new characters, he said there were characters that only appeared in the secret ending (as in, not in the game itself)

These being Roxas, Nami, Xion and Axel.

And the hooded man was Ansem...

XD003

The contents of the letter will most likely remain hidden (Regardless of if Nomura has an actual purpose for the letter), or we'll probably get some small hints about what was said in the letter. 's what I think at least. We don't know anything till the audio is up, which won't be till later today-early tomorrow.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Wasn't there supposed to be like new characters in this ending? I mean, Nomura said there were characters exclusive to the ending, and the only one that was is the hooded man with a strange beard.
No he meant that characters who did not appear in BBS which would be Roxas, Axel, Xion, and that mysterious hooded man with a beard is Ansem the Wise.....

loke13

Want to bet Nomura does not let us know what the letter said and the characters are simply reflecting? Its Nomura. Think.

ALL I'M asking is that you hold off your final judgment until the Ending gets translated.

B

brosandi

Want to bet Nomura does not let us know what the letter said and the characters are simply reflecting? Its Nomura. Think.
It still is meant as a build up to KH3, whether it reveals the letter or not.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
-sigh-
he never said new characters, he said there were characters that only appeared in the secret ending (as in, not in the game itself)

Notice how I never said he said it. I thought that's what he meant, which it wasn't.

And the hooded man was Ansem...

and that mysterious hooded man with a beard is Ansem the Wise.....

Figured as much, just wasn't sure.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
ALL I'M asking is that you hold off your final judgment until the Ending gets translated.

The ending is still a failure since it accompanies the game. I do not appreciate it that Nomura throws me back and forth through the timeline and simply adds more questions rather than taking them away.

None of you have played the game so your opinions on that it is the best are invalid. It is not the best. It is in stand by. Get over yourself that I think BBS could have been done better if Nomura cared. All I see is a predictable outcome and recycled characters.

~Avant~

The hooded guy looke more like Master Eraqus to me. I mean wtf would Aqua be having a conversation with Ansem?

loke13

Penance

So Xehanort and his heartless are dead.

Who is going to be resurrected?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
LOL.

25) Character rule sucks.

I like how you can't read what I said. I said he never said they were new characters, that is what i was saying. I did say however that he did say there were exclusive characters.

So Xehanort and his heartless are dead.

Who is going to be resurrected?

Master Xehanort, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back