• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

yes n i know i comin off harsh but u guys got to understand this was my first game ....ever

i like this more than the final fantasy series or any game

so what i am fan boy, proud of it

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Instead of talking about posers and what sucked
Let's talk about the stuff that happened in the secret ending

I wanna know is is the scene where Ven and Terra appear a flashback
Also why do RAX appear
Is it a Day from 358 that we never saw
We have so many questions to be answer

Also did anyone notice in the 21 minute vid when they're showing Olympus Coliseum they Zack and then a black feather falls down
I'm assuming that scene is a flashback.....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Read this and then shut up.

--- Of course you usually have a secret movie at the end, do you have one this time too?
Nomura: Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene. There is dialog, and in all it runs about ten minutes. It is set up as one episode. Instead of showing us what will happen in the future, it is more like a true ending. I would really like everyone to see it. There are characters that will only show up there in it as well.

If you bothered to read my last post, I was commenting on how the first video we see of VAT totally gives away most of the ending of BBS.

So, yeah, you should be the one shutting up.

Penance

Read this and then shut up.

--- Of course you usually have a secret movie at the end, do you have one this time too?
Nomura: Yes there is one. Except this time it isn’t a pre-rendered movie that gives a hint as to how the story will develop later, but is shown like an event scene. There is dialog, and in all it runs about ten minutes. It is set up as one episode. Instead of showing us what will happen in the future, it is more like a true ending. I would really like everyone to see it. There are characters that will only show up there in it as well.

That's amazing information, but you told us nothing about KH3.
And neither did BBS.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why the hell do you think anyone would want to lie about liking the Kingdom Hearts series? To look cool? To whom? Where? At Disney Land?

Most people lie about not liking the Kingdom Hearts series.

1. I don't care for your spoilers so don't expect me to pay attention to them.
2. How is saying "we've known this shit since we started theorizing" bringing down my point that BbS answers questions we've had since KH1? Or questions/plot holes that have newly sprung?

Wat question is that? You about Terra? You knew Aqua gets trapped inside the DTD. You knew Ven gave his heart to Sora? You didn't know jack shit.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I haven't seen the ending or anything, but I must say, if the KH2FM secret video has a lot to do with BbS' ending, then Nomura is just fucking retarded for putting the ending to a future video game at the end of a previous game.

Ignoring loke13 because spoilers I wish to avoid are reeking from his posts.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I haven't seen the ending or anything, but I must say, if the KH2FM secret video has a lot to do with BbS' ending, then Nomura is just fucking retarded for putting the ending to a future video game at the end of a previous game.

Who is to say how he thinks? The only real reason KH3 is not addressed is because he still has no idea what he is going to do.

XD003

This thread is full of lulz, win, and drama. </offtopic>
Anyways, this whole thing can be settled if we just came to a simple solution; Lock the thread. It's become a pothole for drama and chaos. Although, since I haven't posted in a while, I can't remember if this is normal.
Also, I'm quite pleased with the secret ending. It left me with some new questions, but answered the ones that I felt were important. (Now if only there was audio)

loke13

Ummm you do know your in the spoiler thread right?

xgnarmanx

*NOT GONNA SPOIL YOU*

It dos'nt really have anything to do with it.. In fact i did'nt even see it in there.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Ummm you do know your in the spoiler thread right?

Doesn't mean I want to know everything about the game, gosh.

The problem with this section is it's all or nothing. If you want to see the opening or a couple of clips of gameplay, you have to venture into here and risk getting your desktop blown off with giant screenshots of spoilers like Vanitas' face.

soulreaver26

god yu r such douche r u?

with im-sitting-on-my-high-horse persona dude get over ur self

loke13

Who is to say how he thinks? The only real reason KH3 is not addressed is because he still has no idea what he is going to do.

facepalm And this is base off a sound-less secret ending.
And ending in which you have no idea what the hell was being said right?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
facepalm And this is base off a sound-less secret ending.
And ending in which you have no idea what the hell was being said right?

The ending is simply covering BBS and BBS only. It is pretty obvious. BBS's purpose was only to fill in plot holes of previous KH games. It never at any point addresses the future game.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Wasn't there supposed to be like new characters in this ending? I mean, Nomura said there were characters exclusive to the ending, and the only one that was is the hooded man with a strange beard.

Penance

None of you are serious enough gamers to handle this game.
You don't have the passion or the will power for something so magnificent.
This is disgusting. I'm offended and so is God.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
None of you are serious enough gamers to handle this game.
You don't have the passion or the will power for something so magnificent.
This is disgusting. I'm offended and so is God.

What're you blabbering about?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Wasn't there supposed to be like new characters in this ending? I mean, Nomura said there were characters exclusive to the ending, and the only one that was is the hooded man with a strange beard.

ansem the wise
he meant xion roxas axel and namine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back