• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SECRET ENDING!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
The Kingdom Hearts story isn't even finished yet. If there are still plotholes by the end of the series, go ahead and complain.

You never even gave it an opportunity Ultima_Keyblade

soulreaver26

well this is all those who is disappointed
*ahem*

STFU YU STUPIDS BITCHES, FOR AS LONG AS SUM OF US PLAY THIS GAME KNOW THAT CLIFFHANGERS IS WAT KEEP US HOOK ON THIS CRAP, N THIS IS THE PREQUEL TO KH1 WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE A "SECRET ENDING" GUESS DUMBASSES YUR "SECRET ENDING" IS KINGDOM HEARTS. UNLESS THERE ANOTHER STORY BEFORE KH1 THERE NO NEED FOR YUR GODDAMN PRECIOUS ENDING. IF YU GUYS WERE TRUE FANS LIKE YUR SAY U R THE ENDING WOULD HAD BEEN ENOUGH, BUT NO I WANT THE SECRET ENDING, GOD U KNOW WAT?
ALL OF YOU WHO IS BITCHING ABOUT THE DAMN ENDING IS POSERS.

DIE HARD FANS LIKE ME DONT CARE ABOUT THAT BECUZ WE ALREADY KNOW WHY THE GAME HAVE THAT 10 MINS ENDING.......IT THE TRUE ENDING THAT WRAP UP THE DAMN PREQUEL SO IF YU BASTARDS DONT LIKE DONT IT, DONT DOWNLOAD THE JAPANESE GAME, DONT BUY THE US VERISON AND JUST WAIT FOR THE KH3, WHENEVER THAT GOIN BE.......BITCHES facepalm

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I saw we let everyone have their own opinion we can't convince him to change his mind but I agree with you definitely.....

You're right, besides I can atleast take satisfaction out of knowing that Ulti and those who are dissing BBS are in the minority, that makes me feel so much happier and makes the annoyance I just had go away. :p

Penance

*ahem*

STFU YU STUPIDS BITCHES, FOR AS LONG AS SUM OF US PLAY THIS GAME KNOW THAT CLIFFHANGERS IS WAT KEEP US HOOK ON THIS CRAP, N THIS IS THE PREQUEL TO KH1 WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE A "SECRET ENDING" GUESS DUMBASSES YUR "SECRET ENDING" IS KINGDOM HEARTS. UNLESS THERE ANOTHER STORY BEFORE KH1 THERE NO NEED FOR YUR GODDAMN PRECIOUS ENDING. IF YU GUYS WERE TRUE FANS LIKE YUR SAY U R THE ENDING WOULD HAD BEEN ENOUGH, BUT NO I WANT THE SECRET ENDING, GOD U KNOW WAT?

DIE HARD FANS LIKE ME DONT CARE ABOUT THAT BECUZ WE ALREADY KNOW WHY THE GAME HAVE THAT 10 MINS ENDING.......IT THE TRUE ENDING THAT WRAP UP THE DAMN PREQUEL SO IF YU BASTARDS DONT LIKE DONT DOWNLOAD THE GAME, DONT BUY THE US VERISON AND JUST WAIT FOR THE KH3, WHENEVER THAT GOIN BE.......BITCHES

That's an attractive quality...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Really? all the bitching begs to differ.

Ooooh you are adorable when you try to act tough.

The game delivered as much closure as any other KH game. If I end a game and still ask questions that were never touched in the game, I am pissed. Nomura is basically forcing me to continue playing his mediocre games so I will understand what happened two games ago.

But eh. I am done trolling the whiny kids here. You are calling this the best KH game without playing it. Think about how weird that sounds. You treasure a game based on nothing.

Takarifan101

*ahem*

DIE HARD FANS LIKE ME DONT CARE ABOUT THAT BECUZ WE ALREADY KNOW WHY THE GAME HAVE THAT 10 MINS ENDING.......IT THE TRUE ENDING THAT WRAP UP THE DAMN PREQUEL SO IF YU BASTARDS DONT LIKE DONT DOWNLOAD THE GAME, DONT BUY THE US VERISON AND JUST WAIT FOR THE KH3, WHENEVER THAT GOIN BE.......BITCHES

okay relax,and nicley put
(and are you really thirty? What are you doing on a thead like this?)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
*ahem*

calm down their allowed to voice their opinion .

and please don't type in all caps.

xgnarmanx

*ahem*

There not even gonna read that.

You just wasted your breath.

Ragging fanboy rage is the worst.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Um......Ulti was the only one that I saw that complained about the secret ending significantly, and her complaints are valid.

It's not a secret ending. It's an epilogue. Kind of misleading, even if it's "secret".

Aw we learn fast don't we :)

Someone had to play Devil's Advocate instead of the fake "I LOVE IT" shit. No. This is not the best KH game to you. Why? You have not played it yet. Play it first before you form your opinion. Otherwise, it is invalid.

αsiя

space coke
Fuck this we all have our own opinions why am i even complaining
I loved every single bit of BBS (except Ventus ending and not explaining the unversed) gameplay, cutscenses, worlds, everything (i just kinda wish i can go back in time and not spoil myself and expect this)
I love it that they didnt reveal much info on Vanitas because that means we're gonna see him in later games

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Um......Ulti was the only one that I saw that complained about the secret ending significantly, and her complaints are valid.

It's not a secret ending. It's an epilogue. Kind of misleading, even if it's "secret".

Aw we learn fast don't we :)

AGAIN. It was supposed to be a epilogue. Some of you should really read the recent Nomura interview.

EDIT: Ulti YOU have not played the game so you don't know if its bad or not.

simply put shut up.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
The game delivered as much closure as any other KH game. If I end a game and still ask questions that were never touched in the game, I am pissed. Nomura is basically forcing me to continue playing his mediocre games so I will understand what happened two games ago.

But eh. I am done trolling the whiny kids here. You are calling this the best KH game without playing it. Think about how weird that sounds. You treasure a game based on nothing.
^ This.

I look forward to BbS. But it's kind of hilarious that it's only now trying to answer questions we've had since the first couple of games, and yet there are still a couple of plot holes left around, and new ones introduced, no?

Why do I feel... dissatisfaction with BBS? There's just this nagging feeling.

Maybe your expectations were sky-high and you expected to meet them by feeding yourself written spoilers hours after the Japanese game released, watching an audio-less secret ending, and calling it a day? lol maybe.

Penance

Ooooh you are adorable when you try to act tough.

Ah god.

It's like candy. For your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back