• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
nooooooo wered ya here that??

so, for example, if my internet has a maximum of 20 gigabytes of download space per month, downloading from the PNS wouldn't take any download space from my internet? Awesome

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
K! random petiotion here lolThis petition is to convince these two companies, Square Enix and Disney, to create a section in Disneyland dedicated to Kingdom Hearts. if u wanna
sign it, sign it! i did XDD

Kingdom Hearts at Disneyland - Petition Spot

Petitions never work, and they're frowned upon in online communities. If I were you I'd edit that post and pretend I never asked for people to sign a cruddy online petition. Lol.

moonstar_xo

There's no way they're going to build a whole new section just for Kingdom Hearts. They could sell some KH action figures or something though.

Seriously. I heard in this anime store or something in Disney World had like no KH whatsoever, so I think that would be a good start if Disney wanted to include KH in their parks. But NO actual rides or sections of parks dedicated to it are needed.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Well, I have to agree, if Disney decides they're gonna make a Kingdom Hearts attraction, they'll do it. Otherwise they can sell whatever they want at their parks. Also, petitions aren't that bad. Mother and Mother 3 got petitions for a U.S. release. The Mother 3 one got 30,000 signatures. We sent them high quality fanmade stuff, called them, mailed to them. But in the end, when they did nothing, we said "Screw it, we'll do it ourselves"... and Nintendo did nothing. It's like they completely abandoned their game. What I'm saying is, if it's well organized, and it's for a legit cause, then I think it's okay and shouldn't be looked down upon. However, for something like wanting Kingdom Hearts at your Disneyland, send them mail asking about it or suggesting it. Don't send them hate or angst or they'll just think you're a bunch of whiny fanboys and girls. Also, only contact them like once or twice a month, contacting them like 5 times a day will ony annoy them and get you nowhere. Without real organization, it's just going to turn into a holy rolling dumpster of fire. However, KH fan girl, I don't expect you to be the right person for that at all. And I think most everyone on here will agree with me.

At Disney World, in Epcot, you know where they have all the countries? Well, in the Japan area there's a store where they have like anime robot action figures and pokemon anime stuff. I saw no Kingdom Hearts either, that would be the perfect spot to have Kingdom Hearts figures.

αsiя

space coke
288 MB for Terra
288 MB for Ventus
288 MB for Aqua
288 MB for Last Episode

OPTIONAL
Data Install

200 MB
400 MB
600 MB

No matter what you will at least need a 2 gb memory stick for this game alone

The last episode doesnt need that much MB

Unumus

Awards
Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center,

We hope this letter answers your questions.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We think you're rather stupid to just post a message like this on KH insider, thinking your fellow Kingdom Hearts fans will believe you. Anyway, You can get updated information on our latest & upcoming releases from the "WHAT'S NEW" portion of our website, SQUARE ENIX.

We hope this information has been of assistance.

Thanks,
Nathan- SQUARE ENIX Support Center

HA!shamisenshamisenshamisentidas (someday the world will need an important message thats under the 25 char limit that can save the world, such as the BbS release date. then we will se who is laughing b[CENSOR]h.

WaveK89

Here's a random theory which I don't really believe, but why not discuss it.

We still have yet to get the NA Website for Birth by Sleep. The way I see it, we're not going to see the Website until they announce the release date, and we're not going to know the release date until they display the Website.

Looking back at previous KH Websites, we can assume they are going to take awhile. In conclusion, the release date could be currently held because they are working on the Website.

Yeah, I know it's highly unlikely, but I thought I would think somewhat creative in this.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I believe that a KB takes up a bigger quantity. 1,000 MB make up 1KB. Or it's the other way around.

WaveK89

KB < MB < GB

1024 kilobytes = 1 megabyte
1024 megabytes = 1 gigabyte

Megabytes are bigger than Kilobytes

T

The Spoiler

The last episode doesnt need that much MB

I believe that a KB takes up a bigger quantity. 1,000 MB make up 1KB. Or it's the other way around.
But doesnt 1000 MB take up 1 GB?

1000 KB takes up 1 MB, right? FFCC is 256 KB, so BbS is like, 3 times that. Wow. But its not a whole GB?

Exactly how many MB does it take up? All I know is that I only have 295 MB left.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
But doesnt 1000 MB take up 1 GB?

1000 KB takes up 1 MB, right? FFCC is 256 KB, so BbS is like, 3 times that. Wow. But its not a whole GB?

Exactly how many MB does it take up? All I know is that I only have 295 MB left.

All three scenarios plus the last episode use up a little over 1 MB if my calculations and conversions are correct.

T

The Spoiler

All three scenarios plus the last episode use up a little over 1 MB if my calculations and conversions are correct.
Dogwut Really? So I dont have to buy a new memory stick? I dont know... that sounds really small

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Dogwut Really? So I dont have to buy a new memory stick? I dont know... that sounds really small

It does. I just used an internet calculator and converter so I may have done something wrong. But Data Install takes up a lot of space so if you only have a 32 MB stick like I do, you're definitely going to need at least a 4 GB stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back