• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the seeds MX planted on

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this really isn't a theory, jsut an observation.

i saw in the new interview that MX has planted some "seeds" to some members and hinted that the yellow eyes was relevant when xigbar was mentioned.

so just assuming anyone who has yellow eyes in the series (XH)....we see vanitas, saix and xigbar. i think i'm missing some one but i'm not really sure. but these could possibly be the ones planted with the seed. never mind i remember, terra. and since vanitas was originally part of ventus, that would mean ventus was also part of the plan?

just an observation...

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
havent been paying attention to bbs so what do they mean by "seeds" ?
care to explain? ^^

Z

Zulkir

I think he planned for Braig to lead him to give his heart to darkness, possibly to give MX full control of the Apprentice Xehanort fusion.

T

The Spoiler

Nomura said it had to do with Braig.

PREMIUM POOOOOST!!!!

Hey should I nega rep you for posting an observation and not a theory? Why do you want us to come up with a theory huh come up with your own

Allister Rose

French Lover
you could be a jerk and make assumptiosn saying something isn't right. or you could make a thoery. not relevant in this thread.

Yuuki

still no answer to what it meant??? =.=
also did MX meet isa??? how could he plant a "seed" inside him?? sorry for asking....

Allister Rose

French Lover
still no answer to what it meant??? =.=
also did MX meet isa??? how could he plant a "seed" inside him?? sorry for asking....

i dont know but the interview sqaid there were others. and the interviewer ppointed out that there were "others" in nomura's statement,

Yuuki

eehhh thanks for the info...
if the next game takes place after bbs we might see more of this "seed" thing or so i hope XD

Allister Rose

French Lover
here you go yuuki. it's still very vague, i'm not even sure it applies anymore

Nomura: In the final scene where Braig appears, his eyes have changed to gold.

-- Did something happen between him and Master Xehanort?

Nomura: I think there was a line where Master Xehanort says that he has "scattered some seeds", and that's also referring to Braig.

-- "Also" referring to Braig!? You're holding something back there... And then there was the scene where Master Xehanort says to Terra, "It seems there is another heart already residing in your own. Well well, Eraqus."

Nomura: We've put in all kinds of foreshadowing (laughs).

-- You can't tell us you're not going to make the story between 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI' in some form!

Nomura: I think you can more or less predict what happens in between 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI' now. However, this time you could probably imagine what would happen to Terra in the end, but I think when you personally experience it in the game, it can still make you feel something. Even when you know about something, I think there's significance in depicting it, so that may also be made clear at some point.

Samhain

Bronze Member
well..good question

i always thought when mx meant the "seeds planted on" was that braig was suppose to find terranort unconscious. i mean its no coincidence that braig finds terranort. not ansem the wise, not dilan, nor any of the apprentices. braig did and he also worked with master xehanort so thats what i believed on anyway.

Yuuki

thank you once again but now im more confused >_<
dammit nomura always has to hold something back!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's what the translation says when MX says this to Terra:

"But, a plan is a thing that keeps on growing. And all the seeds have already been sown."

This isn't meant to be taken literally. The seeds he is referring to is likely the plan for the creation of the Heartless. Part of this plan was ending up in Radiant Garden while faking amnesia. However, in an ironic twist, Xehanort DOES have amnesia.

Samhain

Bronze Member

"But, a plan is a thing that keeps on growing. And all the seeds have already been sown."

This isn't meant to be taken literally. The seeds he is referring to is likely the plan for the creation of the Heartless. Part of this plan was ending up in Radiant Garden while faking amnesia. However, in an ironic twist, Xehanort DOES have amnesia.
oh yeah. that makes sense.

i forgot because braig did say
"i thought you pretended to lose ur memories."

Yuuki

eehhh so master xehanort planned that and actually came true xD
ahahahahaha now that i didnt know

State

Awards
I think MX's seed was curiosity. Perhaps he was the one to open Braig's lust to learn about the keblade.

Z

Zulkir

Probably, he is the one who started Maleficent's goal to capture the PoH.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, seeing how he seems to have started Maleficent's obsession with the PoH's and the stuff going on with Braig, that's probably two of them. Perhaps, he did meet Isa as well and told him something, starting him on the path to becoming the person he was in Days and KH2.. and screwing up his friendship with Lea in general, but I doubt it. Still.. something had to lead to a rift forming between the two of them and who says it wasn't before they became nobodies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i thought the 'seeds' he was talking about were some sort of plans he's set in mostion.

kaialone

Xemnas sayed somethig similar once :O ! YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Plans (English Subs) watch teh vid.Also,i always thought yellow eyes meant that you where close to darkness.these people are shown to have yellow eyes : MX,Vanitas,Braig(formerly brown),Xehanort/AnsemSoD/Xemnas(formerly brown),Isa/Saix(formerly blue),ATW(some say his eyes arent yellow but orange) And riku is shown to have yellow eyes for a split second see this topic : http://forums.khinsider.com/main-series/144309-riku-does-have-amber-eyes.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back