• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Destiny Place

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm not so sure if the gaurdian can be his keyblade. i mean it's just a theory but how can a keyblade take humanoid form?

the problem is, XH already left Riku before kh2 right? only XH's darkness was left which allowed riku to look like him.

if thoughts of home allowed riku to wield it, i still can't understand how MX was connected to it, even if destiny island was his home. the way aqua obtained was just thoughts on kairi.

2.are we even sure it takes two hearts to dual wield?

advent wolf

I've got the feeling that Destiny Place is Aqua and Riku's memories of Kairi...
From the events in KH series the way to dual wield is combine with another keyblade wielder (Roxas after Xion's death and absorbs her, Sora when he absorbed Roxas and is in some drive form)

Allister Rose

French Lover
I've got the feeling that Destiny Place is Aqua and Riku's memories of Kairi...
From the events in KH series the way to dual wield is combine with another keyblade wielder (Roxas after Xion's death and absorbs her, Sora when he absorbed Roxas and is in some drive form)

to be more technical about it, Xion just awakened another keyblade in sora's heart. and so roxas can dual wield and to an extent sora. so it's enitrely possible sora could dual wield without roxas.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i'm not so sure if the gaurdian can be his keyblade. i mean it's just a theory but how can a keyblade take humanoid form?
to answer ur first question i guess since master xehanorts keyblade is pure darkness it took on a humanoid form.

i mean its like how can xehanorts heartless have a humanoid form when hes a heartless? maybe the same concept
the problem is, XH already left Riku before kh2 right? only XH's darkness was left which allowed riku to look like him.
not necessarily.
xehanorts heartless darkness is basically his own heart since u know hes a heartless. thats why he said
"my dark shadow will rise someday"
since riku basically owned him there was nothing left of xehanorts heartless but gave him his darkness but when xehanorts heartless gave him his darkness basically riku is using a part of xehanorts heart as well
if thoughts of home allowed riku to wield it, i still can't understand how MX was connected to it, even if destiny island was his home. the way aqua obtained was just thoughts on kairi.
when aqua obtained it from kairi that was probably symbolic jst showing us kairi's connection with destiny islands that she'll have in the future. it's like that pendant. also a conenction with destiny islands that will happen in the future.

and well on mx connected to destiny place that was just a guess. he was raised and it is his original homeland but i like the riku having memories of destiny islands forming into a keyblade and then xehanort "allowing" it is a better idea
2.are we even sure it takes two hearts to dual wield?
not quite
but remember what nomura said? roxas can duel wield but so can sora without the drive forms. this tells me something right here. it was obvious from the start that sora had vens heart within him once nomura said sora can duel wield withot the drive form.

maybe if 1 heart = a keyblade
2 hearts = 2 keyblades at the same time...

another good example is 'terranort'.
he had master xehanorts heart and terras heart inside him and he used 2 keyblades. not at the same time but he used 2 keyblades. he used terras and master xehanorts

Allister Rose

French Lover
to answer ur first question i guess since master xehanorts keyblade is pure darkness it took on a humanoid form.

i mean its like how can xehanorts heartless have a humanoid form when hes a heartless? maybe the same concept
I really don't like the idea of a keyblade taking such form of a heartless. Xehanort has two hearts right? so that could just be MX"s darkness taking human form rather than his keyblade.

Also this could also explain why xehanort stayed in humanoid form, because only one of his hearts lost it's consciousness but the other was still conscious, therefore darkness didnt take over as it should have for anormal person.

not necessarily.
xehanorts heartless darkness is basically his own heart since u know hes a heartless. thats why he said
"my dark shadow will rise someday"
since riku basically owned him there was nothing left of xehanorts heartless but gave him his darkness but when xehanorts heartless gave him his darkness basically riku is using a part of xehanorts heart as well
umm......heartless are made up of darkness and hearts. not that hearts are made of darkness.

when aqua obtained it from kairi that was probably symbolic jst showing us kairi's connection with destiny islands that she'll have in the future. it's like that pendant. also a conenction with destiny islands that will happen in the future.

and well on mx connected to destiny place that was just a guess. he was raised and it is his original homeland but i like the riku having memories of destiny islands forming into a keyblade and then xehanort "allowing" it is a better idea
true, but this still doesn't really help the idea of xehanort having connections to destiny place

but remember what nomura said? roxas can duel wield but so can sora without the drive forms. this tells me something right here. it was obvious from the start that sora had vens heart within him once nomura said sora can duel wield withot the drive form.

maybe if 1 heart = a keyblade
2 hearts = 2 keyblades at the same time...

another good example is 'terranort'.
he had master xehanorts heart and terras heart inside him and he used 2 keyblades. not at the same time but he used 2 keyblades. he used terras and master xehanorts
I soppose this is also possible. i like this idea more.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
How he acquired the keychain isn't really elaborated on in game, but in the novel (or manga, can't remember which) he had "thoughts of home" enter his thoughts and there it was. A little finicky I know, but it's not like there aren't a ton of plotholes in the series as is.
so thats how he got it....facepalm
still cool?...i guess.....

JTD95

Also this could also explain why xehanort stayed in humanoid form, because only one of his hearts lost it's consciousness but the other was still conscious, therefore darkness didnt take over as it should have for anormal person.

Didn't Xehanort's Heartless have human form because he took Riku's body and formed his own?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Didn't Xehanort's Heartless have human form because he took Riku's body and formed his own?

According to the secret ansem reports in kh final mix, when he passed through the door, he said he already obtained humanoid form.

but from what we can see in kh and re:COM, he appeared to look like a small person in a brown cloak.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I doubt a heartless could wield a keyblade. and this still doesnt explain MX's connection to destiny place.
what about sora?
in kh1 when kairi restored him he had a keyblade.
even though he had human form wouldnt he still be somewhat of a heartless since his nobody was running around to.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
nope it was given to aqua by kairi from flowers or somtin

namine_ftw

What? What is destiny place?

Destiny Place is the name of the keyblade Kairi used in KH2. It also appears in BBS.

Wouldn't mind seeing where you got this from. Aside from "Another Report" I don't remember any mention of Kairi and said keychain.

Sure she may be one of the 7PoH but that doesn't necessarily make her heart strong enough to be a qualified wielder.

I don't recall him ever mentioning the strength of her heart in any interview.

However, I think it's fairly safe to assume that her heart is strong enough to wield. Nomura recently stated that in order to be a wielder, the person in question has to touch the keyblade of a master and have a heart strong enough that the keyblade itself is willing to be used by him/her. She touched Aqua's keyblade in BBS, and the keyblade did not disappear when she was fighting with it in KH2.

And I don't see where her being a PoH comes into this.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Destiny Place is the name of the keyblade Kairi used in KH2. It also appears in BBS.

However, I think it's fairly safe to assume that her heart is strong enough to wield. Nomura recently stated that in order to be a wielder, the person in question has to touch the keyblade of a master and have a heart strong enough that the keyblade itself is willing to be used by him/her. She touched Aqua's keyblade in BBS, and the keyblade did not disappear when she was fighting with it in KH2.

she has alot of light in her heart its implied she has a strong heart strong enough to revert sora from a heartless to human anyway and he does mention it inan interview ill go find it

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net

Maybe if she weren't a PoH she wouldn't be able to wield a blade?

Who's to say her heart wouldn't be strong enough?

ONLY NOMURA KNOWS.

namine_ftw

she has alot of light in her heart its implied she has a strong heart strong enough to revert sora from a heartless to human anyway and he does mention it inan interview ill go find it

We don't know how she reverted Sora from heartless to human exactly because nothing was explicitly stated (that I'm aware of). It's possible that it could have been just because of her PoH status and nothing else, or it could have been because of the strength of her heart combined with her powers. I'm inclined to believe that it's the latter.

ONLY NOMURA KNOWS.

Lol and knowing Nomura, he would probably decide on one thing and change it a month later.

Noctis2.0

ONLY NOMURA KNOWS.

No. its definitely because she has a strong heart and not because she's a POH.

namine_ftw

lets just say its both
they both contribute to her being able to weild

I really don't get what her being a PoH has to do with wielding. From what Nomura said, in order to wield a person as to 1) touch a master's keyblade 2) have a strong heart (and presumably be chosen by the keyblade as a result). She touched Aqua's keyblade, and since she was seen wielding in KH2 it can be inferred that she does indeed have a strong heart. Where does PoH-ness even come in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back