• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magical World of Disney (Sign-Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Yeah, I'm not surprised. The only reason I'm on the computer myself right now is because I have some time to kill before my next class. But I don't get that everyday. Lol! I sent out the PM's. If this doesn't work, we can always continue it over the summer. But by then it may just be better to start over. =(

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It'd probably be better for all if we restart the RP altogether, but even if you just continue where we left off, I'll try to get back to this.

Spyells

Well, I wanted to see how many people came back first. I don't want us to restart and then we never finish it. Also some of the key people who made it work last time aren't here. I'm not so sure how it's going to go if we start it over. =)

Spyells

I've been trying to be strong and I didn't cry at the funeral. I did get teary at times. I did cry all day last week on the day he died. I was so distraught that when I took my Bio midterm I failed the test. I had studied but I just went completely blank at the time. It's nothing compared to how my aunt is feeling though. She's sickly and can't remember which medications she's supposed to take. Her husband use to take care of this stuff for her. Now all she has left is a grandson that's stealing from her and doing drugs. He doesn't take care of her because half the time he's running the streets with women. Her son wants her to move in with him, but he's refusing to let the grandson move in too because he's sick of him. My Aunt is really protective of her grandson. Our Aunt lives far away from us, so my family can't help her. The last two weeks have just been crappy mainly. But I've still got midterms and papers to do. So I need to stay focused.

K

kingdomfighter5

Hey I'm back everyone how is everyone doing? I for one do not like the new look of this site :p

Spyells

Hey I'm back everyone how is everyone doing? I for one do not like the new look of this site :p

Hey! How are you doing? I was trying to revive this but the response hasn't been strong. It seems people wont have any free time until summer. How is your schedule? I don't think we can finish the RP without your help. xD

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I hope we can keep this RP up, Spyells. I really like it so far and don't want to end.
I enjoy having to RP with so many people in this RP as well. So please don't close it! D:

Spyells

I hope we can keep this RP up, Spyells. I really like it so far and don't want to end.
I enjoy having to RP with so many people in this RP as well. So please don't close it! D:

I'm not going to close it because I want to revive it. But the response to continue the story has been weak. I was hoping more people would respond. My summer break begins in two weeks so I'll have a lot of free time then. But if no on else wants to post (or if we can't get enough new people) then I don't see how I can keep this RP alive. =(

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I'll try my best to keep this RP alive so you've got my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back