• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Magical World of Disney (Sign-Ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ Yeah, and other RP's (namely, my own and the Commission) have been taking up much of my time here! But I had fun writing a Jack post again! I'm glad you guys liked it!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
At least its up an runing again :DDDD
As soon as I get back from the gym expect a Tink post ;)

K

kingdomfighter5

hey its fighter dude how it been anyway you better post dude lol

Its been ok. I have an official girlfriend and her parents love me. Bad thing is caveman ex boyfriend wants to kill us both and we work together in the summer. But I'm working on animations too!!! I have a really crappy start on Flickr: TheEndHero's Photostream. I already started big edits and the 70 sec animation is already around 90 secs. (Which generally takes a long time to do.) I am getting criticism from my art acquaintances so I'm making plenty of changes. Which is very good for my animation education. I plan to post my Simba story sometime in the very near future (aka today). I have some other art homework to get to for a while but plan for a post between 10pm and 12am eastern time. It could be earlier though like 4pm-7pm too. Depends how things work out. Hope everyone is have a good start to the year like I am. :cool:

Kingdomfighter5

p.s. wow I posted like a dork in letter format. WTF!!!! I guess Its all the Emails I have to send to my professors and make them look professional. And Look now Im typing a post script. Ha ha ha ha eh.....

K

kingdomfighter5

yeah I actually Had to cut a bunch of the stuff so it would fit on flickr... lol so until I get a site up no one can see it. : /

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I'm going to try and post this weekend. I've been really busy with school lately. I had a huge math test on Thursday that took all of my free time this week (I'm not good in math so I really had to study). So if I get the time I will post this weekend.

Sparks

gone
Ugh sorry's that it took me so long to post!!! I forgot that it was my turn!!! *facepalms at herself*

Sparks

gone
Way to rub it in Chaos! Lol I'm just kidding. I can wait that long just you cannot spoil it for me!!! NO SPOILERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back