• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got BIRTH BY SLEEP *A BIT OF SPOILERS MORE WILL EVENTUALLY BE ADDED*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Dude how can we clearly see who knows more about the game if you don't even know that my post had facts in it? What are you jealous? I mean aren't you to old to act like that?

Oh and if it makes you any happier my cousin also has the game and has beaten it out just in case you think your the only one...

in that sentence you just proved that i know more about this game than you do

keep reading it and you'll see

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Wow, and please don't double post...use the edit button.

Aerith<3Zack

How? I've already seen what the game is when its beaten out and I've faced the last bosses for each character. I've seen the Trinity Reports already. That doesn't mean I've played out the game just in case you don't understand English. Which makes me doubt you have the game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
wait we're not talking about ff13?

i'm out

terrafacepalm.jpg

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Because he holds it with his hand bending backwards. Although even then, it's not really uncomfortable. I actually picked up a toy lightsaber and held it Ven's style and I felt fine... it felt kind of weird, but not necessarily "uncomfortable"

Yeah, that's what I mean. I've tried holding things like that and it felt fine. It felt off the first time because I wasn't accustomed to holding things dagger style. Not exactly "uncomfortable."

αsiя

space coke
Yea it feels fine while holding it, but when fighting in that style then it doesn't feel uncomfortable. But Ven is a speed type I guess so it doesn't really matter.

Aerith<3Zack

No I've held stuff like that before but I just think its uncomfortable looking. I've held stuff like that before like I said but I never thought of it for really fighting much except for maybe with ninjas.......so it sorta surprised me....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree with you on most of the stuff you said. But when it comes to the relationship between TAV. They all have a best friend sibling like relationship. However Terra and Aqua are more like the older brother and sister figures to Ven. Aqua to me worries about Ven like an older sister would worry about her little brother. Where as with Terra she seems to have what some might see as romantic feelings for him. There were some hints that she and Terra have some romantic feelings, to me personaly it seem there was at least enough hints that it could be a possibility the two harbored romantic feelings for eachother.

Aerith<3Zack

Yeah nearly done with the game now and I must say it doesn't take that long to beat.....too bad.....a longer story for all three characters would have probably left no space for anything else.....oh well..... On the romance thing..... Well when the Prince kissed Snow White Aqua remembered a time when Ven was knocked out and she was watching him.....but he's a little young.....when it comes to Terra he cherishes the charm quite a bit but I would think that refers to both Aqua and Ven.....When it comes to Aqua during her visit into Deep Space Jumba explains to Aqua why Stitch made a charm of his own after Terra acted up when Stitch stole his.....and Aqua put her hands to her heart and looked down....but I think we all know romance won't go too far in BBS.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah nearly done with the game now and I must say it doesn't take that long to beat.....too bad.....a longer story for all three characters would have probably left no space for anything else.....oh well..... On the romance thing..... Well when the Prince kissed Snow White Aqua remembered a time when Ven was knocked out and she was watching him.....but he's a little young.....when it comes to Terra he cherishes the charm quite a bit but I would think that refers to both Aqua and Ven.....When it comes to Aqua during her visit into Deep Space Jumba explains to Aqua why Stitch made a charm of his own after Terra acted up when Stitch stole his.....and Aqua put her hands to her heart and looked down....but I think we all know romance won't go too far in BBS.

Considering the ending.

I haven't actually played the game yet, but I've seen some cutscenes and stuff. I'm going to immediately play it on Proud mode when I get it. Then Critical. Because I want the Secret Ending. And abut Ven's fighting style. Me and my friends used to play with toy swords and stuff. And I tried it that way, it's a lot quicker, but I find it harder to actually hit somebody. I doubt Nomura actually tried fighting that way to figure those physics when making the game, though. And on TAV relationships, I at first saw Terra and Aqua, but when I honestly think about it, that's not going to happen. I just don't realistically see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back