• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

for anyone who has JAP bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

Which character is the easiest to start out with gameplay-wise? I thought of picking ven because of personal preference, but who should I start out with if i want gameplay to be easier?

cloudzack117

Nomura said that story wise TAV but he also mentioned that this is the best order for gameplay as well citing the fact that Terra is slow and powerfull while ven is fast and agile. If you have ever played a video game where you play as a fast character first then transition to a slower char then it can get pretty annoying. Kind of like playing as a scout in tf2 then switching to a heavy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should play as TVA. Terra's gameplay style to Ven's style is a dramatic change so if you start with anybody else, you'll be pissed at Terra for the entire time you play as him because he moves too slow.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nomura said that story wise TAV but he also mentioned that this is the best order for gameplay as well citing the fact that Terra is slow and powerfull while ven is fast and agile. If you have ever played a video game where you play as a fast character first then transition to a slower char then it can get pretty annoying. Kind of like playing as a scout in tf2 then switching to a heavy.

No, he said to do TVA, for speed differences and gameplay handling-wise.
--Terra is slow and powerful
--Ven is fast
--And Aqua uses magic

He also says to play this way, because that's the way the stories were designed. They created Terra's first, then Ven's, and then Aqua's scenario.
So you can obtain a better understanding of the story this way too.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
No, he said to do TVA, for speed differences and gameplay handling-wise.
--Terra is slow and powerful
--Ven is fast
--And Aqua uses magic

He also says to play this way, because that's the way the stories were designed. They created Terra's first, then Ven's, and then Aqua's scenario.
So you can obtain a better understanding of the story this way too.
just saying that this thread is gameplay but yeah i totally agree with you story wise and thats how ill be playing it cuz in multiple scenario games i usually play it according to the story unless it doesnt apply then i play it gameplay wise

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
why would you ask such an obvious question? Nomura said to play TVA was recommended. he obviously said that due to difficulty

Nomura's just one person with one opinion. Just because Nomura says it's the best way doesn't mean it is. What he said was an "opinion" not a "fact"

Anyway, it's hard to really tell you who is best to start out gameplay-wise because again, it's all opinion. So I may something but you may disagree. But I'll tell you which order I started in:

I started the game with Ventus, Aqua, and Terra.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
Nomura's just one person with one opinion. Just because Nomura says it's the best way doesn't mean it is. What he said was an "opinion" not a "fact"

Anyway, it's hard to really tell you who is best to start out gameplay-wise because again, it's all opinion. So I may something but you may disagree. But I'll tell you which order I started in:
I started the game with Ventus, Aqua, and Terra.
just wondering if ur gonna play it in a different order when it comes out in NA?

Silver warrior

so I should play as terra senario from star to ending then ventus? would't that spoil the story if I finish then star palying with ven or should I juggle balancing the story of the 3? im comfused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back