• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Nah, this person is talking about Riku. Riku replies with something like 'what i'm not a knight'

It makes think she's actively looking for someone though. Neku knew who Sora was so the way Shiki approached Riku makes me think she's expecting someone.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Why thank you! That's the best compliment I've gotten so for since I joined the forums!
But back to the topic at hand, I think the black coated figure Neku is talking to while Sora falls asleep is the Mysterious Figure. He's probably the one responsible for bring the TWEWY cast into Traverse Town in the first place!

I honestly expect Mysterious Figure to be both an opposing force to Sora & co. and Xehanort & co. But maybe that's just me. MF seems to suspicious to be on either side in my eyes.

We never did get to fight the Evil Queen in BBS. I feel like she and Maleficent could form a really intimidating partnership in the long run. Pete could just join the good guys, since we all know it's where he really wants to be.

And don't even get me started on a Black Cauldron tie-in to KH. I would fangasm so hard. So hard.

YES.

And yeah, Pete needs to go to the good guys already and redeem himself. Maybe we'll get to see his son, too. And then even MAX!

Wait... Is it possible we may see Max in T3M?!

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

We never did get to fight the Evil Queen in BBS. I feel like she and Maleficent could form a really intimidating partnership in the long run. Pete could just join the good guys, since we all know it's where he really wants to be.

And don't even get me started on a Black Cauldron tie-in to KH. I would fangasm so hard. So hard.
A Horned King and Evil Queen Disney Villain League Leader Partnership in the next saga would make me squeal so loud!

everyone keeps saying there's four worlds confirmed but there's five- Traverse Town, Prankster's Paradise, City of Bells, Country of Musketeers, and Tron. that would leave only two worlds. So I doubt, there are only seven.

Mr Yippie

Ya know guys if we do get to play in the Realm of Light then Tron Legacy plot may take place in Radiant Gardens inside of Ansem's computer and may not be a part of the Realm of Sleep at all.

just thought of this, it could even be a minigame world or something similar

sorry its just that all these sevens (lights, keyholes) are bumming me out but im hoping for the best

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

"All Hearts But Yours"

Does this mean Sora will meet everyone in his heart? Someone will FINALLY know Xion! YAY!

I think the person meant Vanitas said that, so I don't know if it could mean that. But I could be wrong

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

everyone keeps saying there's four worlds confirmed but there's five- Traverse Town, Prankster's Paradise, City of Bells, Country of Musketeers, and Tron. that would leave only two worlds. So I doubt, there are only seven.

Even then, we know the whole game doesn't take place in the RoS/with the Mark of Mastery. They could easily fit in about six more worlds plus those seven and it would work (are we forgetting the chances of RG, DI and MT being worlds?)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It makes think she's actively looking for someone though. Neku knew who Sora was so the way Shiki approached Riku makes me think she's expecting someone.

Yeah, I think she approaches him calling him a Knight (perhaps expecting him to protect her)? But I guess we will have to wait until the actual footage is released so we can see the context better :3

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

just thought of this, it could even be a minigame world or something similar

sorry its just that all these sevens (lights, keyholes) are bumming me out but im hoping for the best
It's okay! I'm just not really comfortable with anyone seemingly lowering their expectations based on misinterpreted quotes, it makes me mad! :mad:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

YES.

And yeah, Pete needs to go to the good guys already and redeem himself. Maybe we'll get to see his son, too. And then even MAX!

Wait... Is it possible we may see Max in T3M?!
It'd be weird to have Max introduced at this point in the main continuity, considering Pete has never mentioned him.
I wouldn't mind seeing him in T3M, though.

A Horned King and Evil Queen Disney Villain League Leader Partnership in the next saga would make me squeal so loud!
That's one thing I miss about KH1. The Coalition of Disney Villains was so bad ass.

Mr Yippie

It's okay! I'm just not really comfortable with anyone seemingly lowering their expectations based on misinterpreted quotes, it makes me mad! :mad:

thats cool but i dont really care

new topic how many sora clones are in this game so far i want to keep score

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

Ok finally caught up. My God there's so much awsome going on. A Tron Legacy World? Sure as heck didn't expect anything like that. And Lea? LEA!!! I'm good now.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

ANSEM and VANITAS are talking together? This is wonderfully not good.

Van seems to have answers though...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Yeah, I think she approaches him calling him a Knight (perhaps expecting him to protect her)? But I guess we will have to wait until the actual footage is released so we can see the context better :3

Yes, the information is too confusing right now lol.
I'll only drive my self bonkers over thinking these sort of things.

Amazing

ANSEM and VANITAS are talking together? This is wonderfully not good.

Van seems to have answers though...

Why the hell would Ansem talk with a sociopath like Vanitas? What's that dude's scheme now?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Why the hell would Ansem talk with a sociopath like Vanitas? What's that dude's scheme now?

The translation says Ansem Seeker Of Darkness, so the Ansem from KH1. Not Ansem The Wise.

So it's kinda obvious why the two would be conversing then.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

It's Ansem SoD, in case you thought it was the real Ansem.
As for Ansem SoD, the more prevalent question is how either of them are still in any form of existence and how they're meeting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back