• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you really Hate?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
no darien i actually hate reptiles. i want them all to die. i don't like them at all.

it's far from apathy!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
who the diddly cares, it's just a word. "abusing a word" dumbest diddlying bullshit i've ever heard. the english language is constantly changing and has constantly changed and if people say "i hate the color blue" they're not abusing anything.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I actually really agree with this, though I am guilty of this, like if people don't use turn signals, I'll say off habit "man i hate that guy" or, whatever.

But for people that I know, that I actually have met, I never say that I hate them unless I mean it. I can dislike their flaws, sure, hell who isn't flawed? I can be annoyed by people, but not actually HATE someone. I have hated only a couple people in my life by my definition of hate. I don't just dislike them, they don't just annoy me: Their very being has to just be everything wrong with the world in one person. They have to have wronged me in such a way that I cannot forgive them. This seems intense, because it is. As of right now, I can only think of one or two people that I hate that much.

I dislike seeing words being overly exaggerated, but I realize that nothing can really change the way people talk. I pick my words precisely to how I feel about people because it's important to me, but I don't really like to correct people in their pattern of speech, because I talk improperly, too. I just correct the shit out of people in writing. owo

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
who the diddly cares, it's just a word. "abusing a word" dumbest diddlying bullshit i've ever heard. the english language is constantly changing and has constantly changed and if people say "i hate the color blue" they're not abusing anything.

In my state (new jersey) you get attacked for everything that isn't spoken in the politically correct state, when conversing with the right people. Language evolution to this point just poses a different kind of problem, human nature forbid we slip up and say we hate someone of the jewish decent in a light-hearted manner or in a loathing expressive state, and it is taken in their defense as an act of antisemitism...like, are you diddlying kidding me?

Then you really DO end up "Hating" them after being given the incentive for a rectified and strong resentment.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh boy there are people out that there that think Hate is a bad word. I have a friend that thinks like that and now we aren't friends anymore just cause she thinks that Hate is a bad word. There are some people at my work place that I hate so much I seriously do! They drive me insane and I just hate them so much I don't like anything about them.

Deep down I'm a very caring person but if you make fun of me, or complain about the job that you are supposed to do at your job then I will start hating you simple as that just because I'm tired of people complaining over nothing.

So simply I don't think Hate is a bad word and it's just a word, it' not even that offensive. It's like my niece she hates the word sucks, and thinks it's a swear word. I honestly just say whatever and walk away.

Seriously though the only bad words out there are swear words, they express attitude and feelings in a strong way, but words like Sucks, and Hate shouldn't be thought as a bad word. You people need to grow up and learn that these words aren't offensive and are just words.

If they hate me, that's good for them. They can shit talk me all they want, I'll just stay silent.

Good luck with that :)

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Ok let me get this straight. If someone made fun of you, you'd let them die. That's crazy

I mean you don't have to share my opinion but your outlook on it is just childish

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Ok let me get this straight. If someone made fun of you, you'd let them die. That's crazy

I mean you don't have to share my opinion but your outlook on it is just childish
Person: *insert insult here*
Me:*stabs to death with paper clip*

Yeah, that's exageratting a bit. But wait, does hating just mean wanting to kill? Cause that's what everyones been saying. Maybe it's more like the world wouldbe better off without whatever it is you hate. Less violent that way.

Shawty

Awards
Oh boy there are people out that there that think Hate is a bad word. I have a friend that thinks like that and now we aren't friends anymore just cause she thinks that Hate is a bad word. There are some people at my work place that I hate so much I seriously do! They drive me insane and I just hate them so much I don't like anything about them.

Deep down I'm a very caring person but if you make fun of me, or complain about the job that you are supposed to do at your job then I will start hating you simple as that just because I'm tired of people complaining over nothing.

So simply I don't think Hate is a bad word and it's just a word, it' not even that offensive. It's like my niece she hates the word sucks, and thinks it's a swear word. I honestly just say whatever and walk away.

Seriously though the only bad words out there are swear words, they express attitude and feelings in a strong way, but words like Sucks, and Hate shouldn't be thought as a bad word. You people need to grow up and learn that these words aren't offensive and are just words.
I don't recall anyone saying hate is a bad word, it's just often used in the wrong way. To some it might sounds as a strong word but to others it's not. You speak easily of it, yet you should try to understand where other people are coming from. Hating without reasoning is stupid and childish. People make fun of you? Tell them to stop. Tell them you don't like it, because, and yes this is okay to admit, it can hurt. People complain about the job they're supposed to do? Tell them to stop whining and just keep on working because complaining won't help. You're just pointing out small issues which are easy to get rid off when you open your mouth and say how you feel about a certain situation. You're allowing people to do these things, which could end up in feelings bottled up inside which could grow towards hate. If you'd try talking, this hatred you're feeling wouldn't be as bad.

Hate isn't offensive? Wait until you have kids, when they tell you they hate you, you'll likely think otherwise.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

When I hate someone I don't want to kill them I just don't talk to them or ignore them thats all I'm saying. I won't kill someone cause I hate them. Even if they killed one of my family members I wouldn't kill them I would like justice served on them though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alliance

Awards
Hate is simply a word that has been almost completely watered down. I don't think it is possible to abuse a word because this is reality and words change and not every word maintains a poetic definition.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Could you ever bring yourself to "Hate" your parents?

^ I'd like to hear from members of khi some of your thoughts on this.

When I think about the word "Hate" I see it as a strong emotion that's the opposite of "Love". It takes great effort to feel either one or feel that way about a single person.

As for myself, I learned long ago not to throw it around because, people get offended by the word "Hate". I use words that are less strong, but, get the meaning across. I don't hate anyone in particular, because, it's a waste of effort and my time, could be put to better use.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't hate my parents, there was a point in time that I probably said I hated them, teenage whatevers times, you know. I realize now I don't hate my mom or dad, but I don't exactly see eye-to-eye with my mom. I can't say I hate her, though. I am incredibly thankful for what she has done for me and everything, but as a person we have different opinions, different tastes; discussion is difficult.

I have unfortunately told her that I hated her in my early teenage years before and it's hard to get past that for her... We aren't the kind of family that says the words "love you" constantly, and to be honest, I'm for some reason not even able to say it to my parents, only my brother.

This post is a gigantic downer. Aight.

Shawty

Awards

When I think about the word "Hate" I see it as a strong emotion that's the opposite of "Love". It takes great effort to feel either one or feel that way about a single person.

As for myself, I learned long ago not to throw it around because, people get offended by the word "Hate". I use words that are less strong, but, get the meaning across. I don't hate anyone in particular, because, it's a waste of effort and my time, could be put to better use.

I personally could never hate my parents. My mom is an amazing mother and even though we argue a lot, I know she's a hard working woman who provides for and takes care of her family.
As for my dad, my mom and I have been through hell with him. But I could never hate him. I do, however, hate what he has done. I hate his actions. I don't hate the man himself, because I know he was a good father to me in my childhood.

iWin4Prep

Website
www.ronjoniak.org
Hate is a terrible word. Those that use it, should not use it freely. -- At least this is my dialect.

The problem with this, or any word for that matter, is that our communication systems are outdated and almost always result in a misunderstanding. My understanding of hate might be just slightly different then the next person, but that difference causes misunderstanding.

To play a long with this topic, I could not hate any one person. That is impossible for me to do. I understand that we are all shaped by our environments and the way that we are brought up so the actual person is not to hate. Like I said, hate is not a word I throw around easily. The day I let 'hate' take over me will be the day that I abandon this planet.

I find it is easiest to live life and love every single person as much as you can possibly love anyone.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
In my state (new jersey) you get attacked for everything that isn't spoken in the politically correct state, when conversing with the right people. Language evolution to this point just poses a different kind of problem, human nature forbid we slip up and say we hate someone of the jewish decent in a light-hearted manner or in a loathing expressive state, and it is taken in their defense as an act of antisemitism...like, are you diddlying kidding me?

Then you really DO end up "Hating" them after being given the incentive for a rectified and strong resentment.

Well, I don't hate the Jewish people. I just think it is a sham that our money is going over there to support their health care and the useless war they have with Palestine. I also hate how the men over there send their women to the back of the bus, because it is what their religion dictates. Give me a break! And, I've heard people say, "If you say anything bad about Israel, God's Chosen people than he'll curse you as it states in Genesis 12:3."

Well, hate and love are hard feelings to get over. For me, hate is just a word and we as humans give them too much power just like the cuss words. But, I do hate somebody and I have mixed feelings regarding another person. I hate the fact that the person close to me is with the person I hate. She gets treated like a servant just like I did and somebody else close to me. Yet, he treated his dog like a prince. I had a tough time and still suffer from nightmares thanks to them. Can someone delete this post? I didn't mean to double-post.

Last edited by a moderator:

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Hate my parents? No. Don't think I'd ever be able to do that. Without them, you wouldn't even be here, or alive, and you probably wouldn't have a lot of the things you havenow, like education, food, morals. You have to admit, you owe them at least that much. How could you hate them after that?

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Hate my parents? No. Don't think I'd ever be able to do that. Without them, you wouldn't even be here, or alive, and you probably wouldn't have a lot of the things you havenow, like education, food, morals. You have to admit, you owe them at least that much. How could you hate them after that?

Well, mainly because my mom went back on her word. She did provide for us, but she also did leave me homeless and in the psyche ward. Of course, my mom was a workaholic. My stepdad slept upstairs all the time, played video games and jumped from job to job along with almost cheat on my mom and do drugs. My father wasn't there for most of my life, he paid child support and all he did was just throw to me one of sisters to babysit, she had a lot of problems. There was a lot of arguments between my mom and stepdad, especially over finances, which partly came from me. My stepdad just wanted to do nothing, heck he wanted me to come with him, so he could mooch off of me. So, yeah, I do have a right to be mad at them, especially since they put a lot of responsibility on me and my half-sister that we weren't ready or capable of.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Well, mainly because my mom went back on her word. She did provide for us, but she also did leave me homeless and in the psyche ward. Of course, my mom was a workaholic. My stepdad slept upstairs all the time, played video games and jumped from job to job along with almost cheat on my mom and do drugs. My father wasn't there for most of my life, he paid child support and all he did was just throw to me one of sisters to babysit, she had a lot of problems. There was a lot of arguments between my mom and stepdad, especially over finances, which partly came from me. My stepdad just wanted to do nothing, heck he wanted me to come with him, so he could mooch off of me. So, yeah, I do have a right to be mad at them, especially since they put a lot of responsibility on me and my half-sister that we weren't ready or capable of.

Keyword: Mad. Being mad at them isn't hating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back