• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pewdiepie most likely doing lets play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nope, he didn't even make it to bringing the pieces of evidence back to the queen of hearts yet, at least in what he uploaded.
He wasn't very good at this game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
How so? I mean yeah his commentary was annoying, but he was doing fine for the most part.
He quit after 5 parts. That insinuates that either he sucked and couldn't get out of Wonderland or he quit because he hates the game.

Not wanting to do a 100 part series is a shitty excuse when a fan bought the game and system FOR you and it was doing quite well with views/likes.

Last edited:

Sorarocks93

Awards
He quit after 5 parts. That insinuates that either he sucked and couldn't get out of Wonderland or he quit because he hates the game.

Not wanting to do a 100 part series is a shitty excuse when a fan bought the game and system FOR you and it was doing quite well with views/likes.

Well I didn't like the first episode in the first place. The way he was comenting sounded kinda disrespecting for the game IMO.

If I had to watch a walkthrough of the game it definitely wouldn't be his. (If he ever did it)

Yeah yeah, I know it's just a game, you don't have to tell me. But still....

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
That...

That makes me dislike him even more.

Lately I've been watching Ben Briggs stream some games. I even sent him one (Dokapon Kingdom), as have others. And he plays them. Even if it's a game he doesn't enjoy, he still tries. The reason?

A fan sent it to him. He does it for the fans. And this guy makes music; he doesn't do YouTube Let's Plays, he doesn't have to play games since music is his source of income.

And yet, PewDiePie pulls this?

Yeah, that's fucked up, any way you look at it.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well I didn't like the first episode in the first place. The way he was comenting sounded kinda disrespecting for the game IMO.

If I had to watch a walkthrough of the game it definitely wouldn't be his. (If he ever did it)

Yeah yeah, I know it's just a game, you don't have to tell me. But still....
I didn't like any of the episodes but on Youtube he does have a pretty good amount of likes/views for all five of them. Clearly they were popular with his followers.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'll be honest, I didn't watch any of them. I had no desire to.

But this just makes it seem like he's an egotistical prick no one should follow because he does everything for him; no matter what his fans say or do, in the end what he wants matters. If they liked this LP, well too bad. He got bored and wants to do something else.

I mean, his brand of "humor" already marked him as an immature idiot, but this just reinforces it.

axel95

Awards
I didn't watch any of these videos. I can't believe a fan sent him the game and now he decides to quit playing it because 100 part videos aren't his thing. Like Mirby said, you can tell how immature he is by his sense of humor, but this just makes him look like a complete and absolute jerk. I hope his fan grow some brain cells and decide to quit following this guy.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It still doesn't really make it okay when thinking about the guy who bought this stuff for Pewdiepie. If that was me it'd feel like a ripoff.

He's got a lot of parts for Conker's Bad Fur Day, so I don't see what the problem would be with KH. He also stopped posting his plays of Ni no Kuni, so it shows that he isn't all that good with commitments.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The guy not only bought him a copy of KH, but he bought him a PS2; a console.

Pewdie is making a lame ass excuse so he doesn't have to feel guilty about not continuing and can save face with his audience.

Shawty

Awards
It still doesn't really make it okay when thinking about the guy who bought this stuff for Pewdiepie. If that was me it'd feel like a ripoff.

He's got a lot of parts for Conker's Bad Fur Day, so I don't see what the problem would be with KH. He also stopped posting his plays of Ni no Kuni, so it shows that he isn't all that good with commitments.

Oh yeah definitely, if I was in his position I would at least finish the game. But unfortunately there's not much we can do about it, it's his choice to quit, not the best choice imo but yeah like I said what can we do. We know he did enjoy the game though so who knows, maybe he will change his mind and continue it in the future.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I hate this guy.

There are no redeeming qualities to him or his "work." I'm glad he stopped playing it.

It felt gross watching that first video (I don't even know why or how I finished it). Didn't feel like he respected the game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just read some of the youtube comments on the fifth part of the kh playthrough. So many of his fans are pissed that he's not finishing the game.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So I'm guessing he went in for about 5 episodes and then quit because the content wasn't "up to his channel's standards".

Coming soon: Happy Wheels episode # 923.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I hate this guy.

There are no redeeming qualities to him or his "work." I'm glad he stopped playing it.

It felt gross watching that first video (I don't even know why or how I finished it). Didn't feel like he respected the game.

Exactly. This is what pisses me off. Especialy if it's being done with Kingdom Hearts.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
oh man this video didn't get a million views. time to stop making more.

"Cares for his fanbase"

shaneycat2012

Banned
pewdiepie is already doing the first kingdom hearts isnt he ? i wonder when he will finish it because last time i checked , which was probably a while ago XD , He was only up to someting like part 6 :( i wonder ... because he said he liked playing it so far so , i wondered if he enjoyed it so much and finishes it he might wanna try out the others ? ya know like kingdom hearts 2 i just hope because i am quite the fan of pewdiepie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back