• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English Vulpeus Party!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentiment

Awards
Hahaa nope i kinda declined by accident XD sorry for the trouble

Kin-Koua Cora

Timewielder, do you mind sending a new invite? I lost everything to my old one since I couldn't figure out how to transfer from one phone to the other at all. New Id is 1711911. Thanks~

tuitikki

Hello, am I welcome to the party too? I'm level 74 and I'm called tuitikki. The ID is 1214874.

GameAddict

Awards
If there's still space, I wanna join...

GA12345 (80) - ID#1717428

EDIT: turned LV80 after I posted this :)

Last edited:

timewielder

Kurogami ID 927859, lv 154 currently

It wont let me invite you. you mustve joined or created a party by accident. To leave a party (or leave your own if you accidentally made one):
Go to your party menu, tap the third button down, then in the new page tap the red button in the upper right hand corner, then tap "OK".

If there's still space, I wanna join...

GA12345 (80) - ID#1717428

EDIT: turned LV80 after I posted this :)
It wont let me invite you. you mustve joined or created a party by accident. To leave a party (or leave your own if you accidentally made one):
Go to your party menu, tap the third button down, then in the new page tap the red button in the upper right hand corner, then tap "OK".

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurogami

done :3

xig28

Awards
i was thinking of joining you guys since im also part of this union. though my japanese group helped me out quite a bit on our chat. im a level 180 character and my best cards are magic mickey, riku coat, riku kh1, and the 3ds event ones. and i speak japanese

Sentiment

Awards
U are definitely welcome here ^^ we have 4 lvl 200+. Just reached lvl 202 myself and we are currently hunting hocus pocus. Mine is lvl 7 the next spawn

FatedHartz

Sorry for intruding~~ >~< Im abit new here to this forum!

Hihi everyone!! Am really interested in joining an English Community xD Currently Level 86, ID# 202219!

GameAddict

Awards

Done as well. I Accidentally joined one when I was tinkering with chi without any prior knowledge to Japanese... (Oops...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back