• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Balloon Squad Protectors Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You guys, there is so much I want to reply to from the past several posts, but it just won't happen on my phone at this moment. Not blowing you all off though.

Haha, as if you could blow me away! I'm a ghost! I'm transparent and can't be- *whoosh* blown away... *sigh* Never mind. Now, if you guys were to hire a priest to uh, whatever it is, then I might end up disappearing. xD Please don't get rid of me! I'm a friendly ghost like Casper! OuO I plan on using a ghost avatar when it's October 1st for the whole month!

Another cool question to ask: What's your guys favorite top five movies?

Here's mine!

1. Princess Bride
2. Robin Hood: Men in Tights
3. Scott Pilgrim versus the World
4. Sucker Punch
5. Red Riding Hood

And in the meantime, I look forward to hearing your responses to our posts, Max.

Also, I felt kind of smooth when I set sail in the previous post. Something about being all sparkly and shojo comes to mind whenever I think of it. Like I was at the center of a harem and blew off my fanclub in a totally dick way. That it's hilarious. xD lol.

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Let's see...It really depends on the game for me, tbh. Like, how much I'm invested in it and how many free days I have since I've bought it. For example, when Uncharted 4 came out I beat it in like, two or three days. Obviously it's not a super duper long game, but I was still invested enough in it to play through it continuously and if it had been longer, I still would have spent the majority of a free day playing it. A few months ago I replayed Tales of Symphonia and finished it with 53 hours in a few days as well. In contrast, I bought the new Ace Attorney game about a week or two ago and though I was plowing through the first few cases, I've been slogging through the last one for about a week now because of my lack of free time/motivation. Or like how I bought the first Quake game two days ago because I wanted to see some First Person Shooter roots (Classic Doom is also on my list, maybe the Original Wolfenstien as well) but only got to the halfway mark of the second level (out of four) because of how busy I've been. Ideally, if I really love a game I'd play through it all day and night, like when I played Monkey Island 1&2 for the first time. Anywho, that's my rambling on the subject. I'm not the best with PS4 games though. I own like, four of them. Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, The Last of Us (which I should probably play through at some point...), and...uh...Akibastrip: Undead and Undressed.... It was a gift I got from my asshole best friend last Christmas and is still in the fucking wrapper. I haven't played it and I don't plan to. XD

Five favorite movies? Lemme think... I don't watch a ton of movies and I'm pretty sure I've forgotten many of them but these are the ones I though of off the top of my head.
1. Garden State (Made me feel feelings)
2. Back to the Future 2 (My go-to classic)
3. Whisper of the Heart (The music scene and writing fanatsy parts really stuck out for me)
4. Tie between Dumb and Dumber, and The Truman Show. Dumb and Dumber would edge out The Truman Show though, just because it's imported from my childhood. Although there's also Liar Liar and Ace Ventura...you know what? Let's just say the fourth slot goes to Jim Carrey. XD I'm even tempted to bump him up a placement or two lol.
5. The Naked Gun (This is the kind of movie my dad loves. The slapstick humor is timeless, as are the jokes. I watched all of these while I was super sick and loved them)

Also I just bought a skull and crossbones tie clip and skull tie for Halloween. I dress business casual while at work so I'll be making good use of these this coming month!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Wow, Max! Those are very good suggestion and I have made plans to go get Watch_Dogs and the latest Assassin's Creed, maybe even get Rise of the Tomb Raider.

@CD: is it so wrong that I have not played a single Tales of game before? I suppose I'm picky that way when it comes to gaming. Also, nice list of movies, though I have not seen any of it beside Dumb and Dumber. Jim Carrey was the bomb back then.

@Kat: I guess my top five movies would have to be leaving you satisfied. So, here it is:

1. Captain America: Civil War

2. All of Mission Impossible series

3. Big Hero Six

4. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

5. All of The Mummy series

Those are just of the movies that seems to be enjoyable at the moment. :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Akibastrip makes me think of that one shooter game, where the protagonist loses more clothes whenever she's hit by monsters and gets covered in a lot of blood. I wanna say that was a PSP game that was talked about a lot on KHI. BUT that's probably not the same game. xD My second guess is that it's shojo related and a dating sim game. lol. Either way, sounds interesting!

That's so awesome! Wearing a skull tie or skull and crossbones tie clip during work! Halloween is a fun month to dress up! :D And dude, I totally forgot Back to the Future! I liked both 1 & 2. Mm, I have seen Liar Liar. Jim Carrey is hilarious! xD Cool movie list, bro!

@Roxie: Oh yeah, the Mission Impossible movies were really good too! My personal favorite is the one where the protagonist is in a Russian jail cell and breaks out. xD <3 I'm surprised Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter makes the list! How come it's your favorite? :O I still haven't seen Big Hero 6. Although, my mom saw it without me. XD

Btw, what do you like about fall in particular? I meant to ask you that earlier.

Roxie1563

Awards
Akibastrip makes me think of that one shooter game, where the protagonist loses more clothes whenever she's hit by monsters and gets covered in a lot of blood. I wanna say that was a PSP game that was talked about a lot on KHI. BUT that's probably not the same game. xD My second guess is that it's shojo related and a dating sim game. lol. Either way, sounds interesting!

That's so awesome! Wearing a skull tie or skull and crossbones tie clip during work! Halloween is a fun month to dress up! :D And dude, I totally forgot Back to the Future! I liked both 1 & 2. Mm, I have seen Liar Liar. Jim Carrey is hilarious! xD Cool movie list, bro!

@Roxie: Oh yeah, the Mission Impossible movies were really good too! My personal favorite is the one where the protagonist is in a Russian jail cell and breaks out. xD <3 I'm surprised Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter makes the list! How come it's your favorite? :O I still haven't seen Big Hero 6. Although, my mom saw it without me. XD

Btw, what do you like about fall in particular? I meant to ask you that earlier.

Wait, which one is that now again?? There is too many for me to keep up! Dx and as to why that is on my list, it's the sort of movie to watch for Halloween. You need to watch it like right now! I swear, it's so good and all the feels. ;__;

I like Fall for some couple of reasons, but mainly it's the cool weather and you get to wear your fall clothes as much as you'd like to. Plus, who doesn't love this stuff?! :D If anyone objects to this, I'm sending my snow to you so you'll be stuck inside until summer~ *cackles like the wicked witch of the west* xP

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Roxie: Google. Google is your friend. And to cut to the chase, it was Mission Impossible 4. Now chill, chill out~ Abraham Lincoln or Big Hero 6? I've seen the former movie already, cause I think my family rented it from Netflix once or something. I've heard that about BH6. xD

ouo" *doesn't like the cold* *happens to be weak to snow the most* Uh, uh, I like fall! I like warm blankets! Please don't give me snow!

*plops down onto my office chair, tucking my legs in and spins around and around* I don't know why I plan stuff around the weekend because, I never get stuff done. Like, ever. xD *happens to be lazy and keeping warm beneath a blanket* And my birthday is tomorrow. So obviously, why would I give myself work to do this weekend? lol. These are the things that keep me up at night. (Jk) Actually, I was hungry last night and wanted to eat all the things. Weirdly enough, I get yellow cake with chocolate frosting tomorrow. o.o ALSO I want to be a senpai! I don't have a reason why. xD I'd probably make a terrible awesome role model!

I think I had a new question to ask all of you, but unfortunately, I forgot it already. Wanna say it had to do with being a role model... maybe?

EDIT: Uh, I hope none of the writing community comes after me with pitch forks and knives, cause I said all of this above. o.o" I'll still do stuff, but you know, birthday, laziness, and cake. That happens. Sometimes.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
*glances at wallet* ...maybe, maybe after Christmas I can get a PS4.

EDIT: Why did I think cleaning out my closet would be a good idea? XD Kidding! I mostly got rid of the junk. Got a small box full of VCR tapes to donate that's Sailor Moon and Pokémon, including other knickknacks and probably a blanket or two. Which isn't so bad. Of course, still got to sort through my winter/fall and summer clothes. (So many clothes. Probably a few that don't fit or need retiring too.) But that can wait another day. *worn out* At least it isn't so bad knowing I got rid of a bunch of old notebooks, scraps of paper, worn out shoes, and ect. Although, don't know what to do with the jewelry and video games for Gameboy advance. :confused:

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
@Roxie: Google. Google is your friend. And to cut to the chase, it was Mission Impossible 4. Now chill, chill out~ Abraham Lincoln or Big Hero 6? I've seen the former movie already, cause I think my family rented it from Netflix once or something. I've heard that about BH6. xD

ouo" *doesn't like the cold* *happens to be weak to snow the most* Uh, uh, I like fall! I like warm blankets! Please don't give me snow!

*plops down onto my office chair, tucking my legs in and spins around and around* I don't know why I plan stuff around the weekend because, I never get stuff done. Like, ever. xD *happens to be lazy and keeping warm beneath a blanket* And my birthday is tomorrow. So obviously, why would I give myself work to do this weekend? lol. These are the things that keep me up at night. (Jk) Actually, I was hungry last night and wanted to eat all the things. Weirdly enough, I get yellow cake with chocolate frosting tomorrow. o.o ALSO I want to be a senpai! I don't have a reason why. xD I'd probably make a terrible awesome role model!

I think I had a new question to ask all of you, but unfortunately, I forgot it already. Wanna say it had to do with being a role model... maybe?

EDIT: Uh, I hope none of the writing community comes after me with pitch forks and knives, cause I said all of this above. o.o" I'll still do stuff, but you know, birthday, laziness, and cake. That happens. Sometimes.

Okay, I won't give you snow but I will to the others that disagree with me! XD *Cackles in madness*

Oh, happy birthday to you Kat! :D strangely enough, I feel the same when it's my birthday in January. So, how was your day, guys?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Roxie: T-Thank you! *shivering* It's so cold and snow is the last thing I'd want on my front door step. xD And thank you for the birthday wishes! It's always weird to not have to do anything for the day, but it comes only once a year, therefore we should enjoy it as much as we can!

For right now, I had cheese and chips for lunch. :3 I got a blanket on my lap, since it's cold and I don't want to get out the heater quite yet. Otherwise, my mom is making my cake right now. xD I don't know what to do with myself per se. Might hop back offline for a bit, but wanted to tell everybody thank you first for wishing my a happy birthday. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
@Roxie: T-Thank you! *shivering* It's so cold and snow is the last thing I'd want on my front door step. xD And thank you for the birthday wishes! It's always weird to not have to do anything for the day, but it comes only once a year, therefore we should enjoy it as much as we can!

For right now, I had cheese and chips for lunch. :3 I got a blanket on my lap, since it's cold and I don't want to get out the heater quite yet. Otherwise, my mom is making my cake right now. xD I don't know what to do with myself per se. Might hop back offline for a bit, but wanted to tell everybody thank you first for wishing my a happy birthday. xD

Are you always this cold blooded? Because my mom always get cold, even when it's warm outside. Do you have enough iron in your blood? Well, I got something for everybody to try out and that's cheese sticks which are very good! :D it's not your regular sticks, but man it's so good!!

I'm in a mood for tea. Does anyone want some while I get it ready? *hops into the kitchen, setting up shop for tea*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Roxie: The opposite, really. I'm naturally warm during the summer time. It's only when the temperature drops to 60 or lower, than I'm cold. It almost makes me want to change my username to 'Icy' now, because I've been told to be cold before. lol. I should have plenty of iron in my blood, but not hundred percent sure. I forgot what vitamins I'd need to have more iron in my system. xD Anyways, I'm good! Thanks for the offer of tea, but I had my coffee. Cheese sticks are nice. What kind you got?

Roxie1563

Awards
@Roxie: The opposite, really. I'm naturally warm during the summer time. It's only when the temperature drops to 60 or lower, than I'm cold. It almost makes me want to change my username to 'Icy' now, because I've been told to be cold before. lol. I should have plenty of iron in my blood, but not hundred percent sure. I forgot what vitamins I'd need to have more iron in my system. xD Anyways, I'm good! Thanks for the offer of tea, but I had my coffee. Cheese sticks are nice. What kind you got?

Then I shall call you Icy from now on! :p

Well, I have the regular sticks and there's spicy sticks. Both are pretty good and it's much more awesome when it melts in your mouth like cotton candy during the fall festival. :D

Oh, guys! Don't forget tomorrow night is the return of all DCTV series starting with The Flash! :D I can't wait to see how Flashpoint will change everything and the aftershock once we set it right. This is going to be so awesome!!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I really love cold weather. It's finally starting to cool down around here and I'm thankful for it. I like near a desert so I'm sick of the heat. But to say it gets super hot out here but it's always warmer more likely than not. Speaking of icy, I seem to remember there being an alcoholic drink named cinder. So I guess you're a Cinder on the Rocks.

I had no idea The Flash was on tonight until I saw Grant Gustin post about it on Instagram. :eek: I totally have to watch it!!

Roxie1563

Awards
I really love cold weather. It's finally starting to cool down around here and I'm thankful for it. I like near a desert so I'm sick of the heat. But to say it gets super hot out here but it's always warmer more likely than not. Speaking of icy, I seem to remember there being an alcoholic drink named cinder. So I guess you're a Cinder on the Rocks.

I had no idea The Flash was on tonight until I saw Grant Gustin post about it on Instagram. :eek: I totally have to watch it!!

Lol, you should be thankful! It was me sending the weather to you so you'd be glad to get rid of the dang heat. :p

And did you?? I saw the whole thing and man, was it awesome or what?! I can't wait for the rest to fall into place as we head to the first ever Four show crossover in December! :D

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I watched the first episode of Supergirl on Netflix since I missed out. It was very...meh??? The pacing was pretty poor but I'm willing to say it was for the sake of it being the pilot episode and I've seen worse episodes from Arrow anyway so I'll push on a bit more.

Unrelated but I've been finding a lot of cute stuff that keeps reminding me of Crystal and Zoey from my writing. The latest of which was this post (she even has purple eyes, and the brunette's hair looks messy!) which was something I could totally see the pair doing as well. Then there's the majority of this fine fellow's Squid Sisters comics, most notably this argument one, this night owl vs early bird one, although these turn into lil squids because video games.

I've had a few neat ideas for writing as well, including some stuff for the RPs. I'll see if I can get enough time to get through to them since we're starting to pick up at work due to the upcoming holiday season.

Roxie1563

Awards
I watched the first episode of Supergirl on Netflix since I missed out. It was very...meh??? The pacing was pretty poor but I'm willing to say it was for the sake of it being the pilot episode and I've seen worse episodes from Arrow anyway so I'll push on a bit more.

Unrelated but I've been finding a lot of cute stuff that keeps reminding me of Crystal and Zoey from my writing. The latest of which was this post (she even has purple eyes, and the brunette's hair looks messy!) which was something I could totally see the pair doing as well. Then there's the majority of this fine fellow's Squid Sisters comics, most notably this argument one, this night owl vs early bird one, although these turn into lil squids because video games.

I've had a few neat ideas for writing as well, including some stuff for the RPs. I'll see if I can get enough time to get through to them since we're starting to pick up at work due to the upcoming holiday season.

It was like that for me when I first started watching Supergirl as it came on, but it got better overtime and Cat is kind of fun to watch, lol especially when the flash crossovers to her universe via speed force. It's golden!

It does remind me of them.. I guess it's a positive thing? Lol.

Ooh, that's right; the holidays are coming up and that means money to spend on things that we'd want so long. As for the rps, we'll be pretty busy but it's not so bad now. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm feeling really nostalgic right now because of .hack//g.u. <3 I really wish they would've made a re-master of this game. I wanna play it on my PS3 so bad. Then there's Full Metal Alchemist. Sometimes I'll see art of it floating around tumblr. I can't help but to miss watching it except I've seen it more than ten times already. (Nope, don't mean Brotherhood. lol.)

Anyone else feeling nostalgic lately? Or is there anything that makes you feel nostalgic?

Otherwise, I recently got another thing done on my to do list. So this frees up time to put other tasks forward along with side projects. xD And how's everyone else doing as of lately?

Btw, if my writing appears off it's cause it's nearly three in the morning. xD

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm feeling really nostalgic right now because of .hack//g.u. <3 I really wish they would've made a re-master of this game. I wanna play it on my PS3 so bad. Then there's Full Metal Alchemist. Sometimes I'll see art of it floating around tumblr. I can't help but to miss watching it except I've seen it more than ten times already. (Nope, don't mean Brotherhood. lol.)

Anyone else feeling nostalgic lately? Or is there anything that makes you feel nostalgic?

Otherwise, I recently got another thing done on my to do list. So this frees up time to put other tasks forward along with side projects. xD And how's everyone else doing as of lately?

Btw, if my writing appears off it's cause it's nearly three in the morning. xD

I'm in the same boat when it comes to Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Whenever I look for something to watch, I always glance to where the DVD/Blu-ray of the series and I just remember everything about them. Starting on Friday, I'm going to watch everything! :D

I'm doing good, but battling a such terrible cold. D: Otherwise, I'm just playing my new game: Rise of the Tomb Raider definitive edition and so far, everything is beautiful!! Also, I'm thinking about writing more of inFamous: The Beginning of Tyranny after all this time has passed. :D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I hope you recover soon from your cold, Roxy. :c I've been seeing commercials of the new Tomb Raider game. It looks boss. If you write more of Infamous: The Beginning of Tyranny I'll definitely read more of it.

Speaking of Avatar, I started watching Legend of Korra again. I still miss watching it each and every week, waiting for a new episode on Fridays. It was so worth the wait for it after Avatar the Last Airbender had ended. Of course, I still love season one. (Amon. <3) And I still love Korra growing every season. Kind of want to be like Korra right now.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Im here guys, hehe, sorry Im never on. I finally finished Luke Cage, and got stocked up on food. Also the need for RWBY season 4 and Pokemon Sun is REAL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back