• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Balloon Squad Protectors Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I swallowed a bee today and it stung me in the throat... It's all swollen on the inside. It hurts like hell and its hard to breathe.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I swallowed a bee today and it stung me in the throat... It's all swollen on the inside. It hurts like hell and its hard to breathe.

OMG! Are you okay?! How on earth did that happen and why did you swallowed a bee??

*can't wait for that story!*

But I think you should go to the hospital as you wrote out that you can't breath immediately. D:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I was drinking a Polar Pop from Circle K and reading a book outside. I kept noticing the bee landing on my straw and I'd shoo it away before taking a drink. One time though was all it took, one time of me not checking the straw before I took a sip. I was reading and without looking just grabbed my cup and put the straw in my mouth, and as I swallowed I felt the bee get lodged in my throat and it stung me.

And I can't go to the hospital, I can't afford it. I took ibuprofen and benadryl, and the helped with the irritation a bit. It's not like I can't breathe at all, it's just harder.

Roxie1563

Awards
I was drinking a Polar Pop from Circle K and reading a book outside. I kept noticing the bee landing on my straw and I'd shoo it away before taking a drink. One time though was all it took, one time of me not checking the straw before I took a sip. I was reading and without looking just grabbed my cup and put the straw in my mouth, and as I swallowed I felt the bee get lodged in my throat and it stung me.

And I can't go to the hospital, I can't afford it. I took ibuprofen and benadryl, and the helped with the irritation a bit. It's not like I can't breathe at all, it's just harder.

Wow.. Just wow is all I have to say. Wait, if you swallowed the bee and it's inside you right now.. Max, I sure hope your body can crap it out well enough before it gets worse!

Those two meds are useful when it comes to pain and I do hope you'll feel better soon. :3

If there was a way for me to take over your body so you could use mine for breathing, I'd do it in a heartbeat! Still, just get well soon Kay?

Max

Staff member
Awards
@Roxie: Yeah, I totally ended up swallowing the bee. I couldn't cough it up (a combination of it being stuck and my throat hurting so bad), so I washed it down. Pesky bee.

But I appreciate that Rox, hopefully I will be all good after a day or two.

@CD: Yeah man I know, I thought about that. If I was allergic I'd would have been fucked.

Roxie1563

Awards
@Roxie: Yeah, I totally ended up swallowing the bee. I couldn't cough it up (a combination of it being stuck and my throat hurting so bad), so I washed it down. Pesky bee.

But I appreciate that Rox, hopefully I will be all good after a day or two.

@CD: Yeah man I know, I thought about that. If I was allergic I'd would have been diddlyed.

You're welcome and I do believe it'll clear up in a few days from now; just be sure to drink some water as to rinse it out before doing anything major like eating or whatnot. Just to be totally safe!

@CD: Thanks! It was a great run for the team yesterday and there was no injuries unlike last year. Last year was rough without some of the guys, but looks like we're back in business and here's hoping we'll reach the national championship this year; it'd be awesome for us Arkansans!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Any one have suggestions on how to keep awake in the morning? It's sweater season now and I can't keep awake, cause of how cold it is outside. *watches a bunch of colorful leaves hit the ground as it rains* Even though the leaves are really pretty. But KitKat's secret weakness is the bitter cold season, which knocks her out within seconds into hibernation mode. Anyways, how's everyone else been doing lately? *goes to make myself some much needed coffee*

Update on my life below.

Tostino's pizza + coca cola + webtoons = good day.

Yeah, not a whole lot new with myself besides beating critical mode on KH2.5 a few days ago. The data battles weren't so bad either. I haven't finished all of them, but at least at level 40-50, I was able to kick some butt. Otherwise, I need to buy myself some gloves for winter this year. Needs to adult. Rather throw money at books and anime. xD And it's been awhile since I commented in here.

---

It's occurred to me that whenever I talk to somebody new around here, I have no idea how to initiate small talk. It feels awkward when I do a tiny bit. xD Like, is it okay to ask, 'how's life' and ect?

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's not okay.

Then what am I suppose to do?! Should I tell them, "I'll haunt you to your grave?" Which is morbid. Or how about, "I'll talk to you in your sleep tonight?" Because we all know I stay up till the later hours of the night and early morning. Or maybe, "I give you a score of five out of five for looking so fancy today." xD (Any one who reads this, I swear I'm kidding! Trust me, I'm not creepy! I'm joking! Joking, I swear! Let me be your friend!)

WAIT! I take it back! I have enough friends already! *hops into the nearest boat and sets sail into the sunset* Goodbye everyone~ I'd say I miss you, but quite frankly, I miss anime and manga more~ Sweet dreams, my fellow hostages friends! I'm sure someone out there among the land and sea will want to hold your hand!

EDIT: I had coffee. That is the only explanation for this ^ right here.

Double edit: I'm being silly. Don't take any of this seriously please and thank you. XD

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I've been waking up early lately by keeping my blinds open. Not the actual window, just the blinds. Obviously this isn't feasible for everyone but my window has a gorgeous view of a brick wall so I still have most of my privacy. Or keep your door open at night. Creating noise, movement, or light always gets someone's attention so it should wake you up at some point. Just don't get mad if it's a loud awakening by your family! Hahaha.

I just had a pretty good nap but woke up and decided it was too warm in my room (the joys of California is that we only have two types of weather: warm and not-as-warm) so I moved to the backyard where we have a hammock set up. I never use it cuz I'm an in door boy but I'm on it now and omg. I'm probably gonna end up falling asleep again in this thing.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
^ That could potentially work, except I can go back to sleep regardless of all the noise everyone makes. It's only if say a dog bothers me to let them outside, then I'll be awake long enough to get their business done before curling up on the couch and falling asleep with a blanket. Although, the light through the windows would bother me if I hadn't painted my room a dark gray this year. (The light used to bug me a lot with the room being blue.) BUT I'll see if one of your suggestions work anyways.

Taking a nap sounds nice. :3 Ah, glad you could enjoy the hammock! Wait. You're on it right now? Are you on your laptop or mobile device then? :eek:

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Taking a nap sounds nice. :3 Ah, glad you could enjoy the hammock! Wait. You're on it right now? Are you on your laptop or mobile device then? :eek:
I was on my cell phone, hahaha. It got dark though so I decided to skedaddle before mosquitoes decided to show up and bite me. I seem to be rather tasty to them. Also I just read somewhere that if you're sleepy you should hold your breath for as long as you can. I tried it a while ago but it wasn't perfect, it just kinda took the edge off but I was still pretty lethargic. Worth a shot, maybe?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh, your phone. *briefly forgot those existed* lol. No, not the Mosquitoes! o: Good thing you went inside before you got all eaten up! I might give that a try, since it'd be interesting to see how that works on me. :3 Although, I had coffee recently, so I'm not all that tired yet.

On a side note, I realized in animal crossing new leaf, there's a bunch of dogs available for it! Why hasn't one tried to move into my town yet?! I love dogs! I need a dog villager! Fang is a wolf and doesn't count! XD

Roxie1563

Awards
Hello, friends! :D

So, random question for you all: How long does it take for you to complete games? I'm talking like Witcher 3 long or whatever. For me, it depends on the story and how long it is with all quests. If it's short, it's short as it is.

On another note, I'm excited for fall! :D

Max

Staff member
Awards
The Witcher 3 has enough content to push 250+ hours or so, and I play on the hardest difficulty. So in short, I don't finish those games. It's not that I never plan to, but I simply don't have the time in my life right now for games like The Witcher 3 or Fallout 4, because if I dedicated all of my free time to those, not only would I get burnt out, but I would never finish anything.

Roxie1563

Awards
The Witcher 3 has enough content to push 250+ hours or so, and I play on the hardest difficulty. So in short, I don't finish those games. It's not that I never plan to, but I simply don't have the time in my life right now for games like The Witcher 3 or Fallout 4, because if I dedicated all of my free time to those, not only would I get burnt out, but I would never finish anything.

Seriously..? Wow, I wouldn't see myself going that far unless it was really compelling enough to finish it all. Otherwise, I'm fairly okay with where I am now and that's completing all Kingdom Hearts games before 2.8 comes out in January.

After that, I have no clue. Maybe any of you could suggest what I should play next..?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Roxie: Isn't that the second time you've asked that? Or maybe it's similar to a previous question you mentioned awhile ago? Just sounds familiar to me is all. xD Anyways, I'm not sure what to recommend, because what systems do you got currently hooked up? Need you to narrow it down before I suggest any. :3

And cause Roxie mentioned my anniversary on KHI recently, I wanted to ask everybody this: where do you see yourselves in two years from now? Think you'll stick around KHI after KHIII comes out? :3

Oh and I haven't played Witcher 3. lol. Thinking about getting Catherine on PS3, since I haven't played it any.

Max

Staff member
Awards
You guys, there is so much I want to reply to from the past several posts, but it just won't happen on my phone at this moment. Not blowing you all off though.

Also, Roxie, there are so many games I could recommend, I don't even know where to start. I'm currently playing Alan Wake, Psychonauts, and Mega Man Legends, and I would highly recommend any of them.

Roxie1563

Awards
@Roxie: Isn't that the second time you've asked that? Or maybe it's similar to a previous question you mentioned awhile ago? Just sounds familiar to me is all. xD Anyways, I'm not sure what to recommend, because what systems do you got currently hooked up? Need you to narrow it down before I suggest any. :3

And cause Roxie mentioned my anniversary on KHI recently, I wanted to ask everybody this: where do you see yourselves in two years from now? Think you'll stick around KHI after KHIII comes out? :3

Oh and I haven't played Witcher 3. lol.

Shh.. I know. xD

And since you asked nicely, I have PS3 and PS4 and I've got a nice collection for PS3, but I'm lacking in games for PS4 in general. :/ I'm thinking about getting all Sword Art Online games since I've still got the love for the series and the fact we're all still in the SAO:R/R Roleplay that has yet to be updated since I've got mine up and ready to deploy, Max. :D

And to answer your question, yeah I'll stick around for a long time, even after the release of KH3. I just can't see myself giving up on this so soon when I joined this forum back in 2012 and there's tons of stuff to do anyway~

That was just an example! xD But I'd suggest trying it out; Who knows, you'd like it after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back