• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Balloon Squad Protectors Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Oh gosh, I have way to many to know off the top of my head, probably 40 or 50ish(?)

Wow! I have plenty of games to fill up two shoe boxes for it. It's how I used it before book shelves became ideal for everything from games to movies to books, etc.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, PS2 is my jam. I was actually looking at a couple of PS2 games I've been thinking of getting earlier today while browsing Amazon. Of course, with Persona 5 out this week, I have no need to buy any games for a while haha.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah, PS2 is my jam. I was actually looking at a couple of PS2 games I've been thinking of getting earlier today while browsing Amazon. Of course, with Persona 5 out this week, I have no need to buy any games for a while haha.

I'm surprised there are still some PS2 games out there. :O

Yep, like you I'll be playing Persona 5 before going back to FFXV. Seriously, the game is longer than I thought!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Roxie: It's good to hear you're doing well. And that's awesome, you have the second Crash game. I didn't know they made it for PS2 too. xD Kingdom Hearts took over our lives.

I'm Katastic. Get it? Cause it's Kat with fantastic? xD

I'm swell! I just got done reading a book and excited to read the other book this author wrote, which should be coming in the mail on Tuesday from Amazon. And I'm ridiculously happy to get packages from Amazon, cause there's nothing better than getting something fun in the mail. Otherwise, I'm kind of bored. lol. Although, I could easily fix that with messages or rps. And next week is suppose to be dreary with rain, so spring cleaning inside awaits me, and packing up some stuff. Maybe clean out my monster of a closet. >.>

How is you?

Max

Staff member
Awards
I totally agree that packages from Amazon are awesome. I think that when a package from Amazon arrives, a feel-good drug releases in my head.

Speaking of all of this PS2 stuff, you mentioned before that you have Nocturne, right Princess Sugar Cookie?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I don't remember the last time I used my N64, but I still have it and can guarantee it still works. Some of the cartridges might not, but that's just the nature of them lol. My PS2 probably died, but it was a PS2 Slim and didn't seem too stable to begin with so whatever.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I still have my N64 also. Only game I have for it though is Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I don't remember the last time I used my N64, but I still have it and can guarantee it still works. Some of the cartridges might not, but that's just the nature of them lol. My PS2 probably died, but it was a PS2 Slim and didn't seem too stable to begin with so whatever.

I've come close to having a cartridge die on me, but I wanna say that was the Yoshi game. Haven't touched the N64 in a long time as well. Aw man, not the PS2! D: It's got to live! It has some of the best games in that generation!

I totally agree that packages from Amazon are awesome. I think that when a package from Amazon arrives, a feel-good drug releases in my head.

^ Same.

It's the highlight of my day if I get one with something I want in it. xD Which reminds me of a time, when I got the 5th harry potter book in the mail. I didn't even know books could come in the mail when I was at that age. Felt like magic.

Max

Staff member
Awards
It's the highlight of my day if I get one with something I want in it. xD Which reminds me of a time, when I got the 5th harry potter book in the mail. I didn't even know books could come in the mail when I was at that age. Felt like magic.

libwfeiwbVLYBVCYVBQAWYI;VB;ABVU;IEBRU YOU ARE A COMEDIC GENIUS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
libwfeiwbVLYBVCYVBQAWYI;VB;ABVU;IEBRU YOU ARE A COMEDIC GENIUS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!

That seems to happen a lot lately. xD

It's so hard sometimes to toss out a bunch of stuff you don't use any more, you know that? This is like the second time I've had to clean out my closet. xD

Max

Staff member
Awards
I said I'm sorry mama! I didn't mean to huuuurrrr-urt you! I didn't mean to make you cry but tonight- I'm cleaning out my closet!

Roxie1563

Awards
So, here am I. Stuck in bed after having oral surgery and unable to do much for the next five days with the exception of rest breaks and more resting. I had to take all my wisdom teeth removed because the pain was so jarring for me.

But don't worry! I'll try to be better soon. :D oh, for those in rps, just do what you can, okay?

Roxie1563

Awards
So, while I was surfing around here and talking to friends, I stumbled upon on the old interview of Kat's with you two. I decided to read it and see everything all over again and it gave me bunches of laughs all the way through. xD

Then I wondered if I could ever become part of that 'club', so to speak. It sounds ridiculously fun to do! :D Oh, but I'd probably have to write the whole thing out since there is the slight miff of me being deaf. :/ Plus I'm way wary around web-cams and whatnot.. Don't ask me why! Lol.

Anyway... Anyone else going to see Guardians of the Galaxy Volume Two this upcoming Friday? I know I am! :3

Max

Staff member
Awards
The way we do the Roleplayer interviews is we have nominations and then a vote on who the next person to be interviewed is. We actually have someone who won and has been needing to be interview for a year or two, so after them we'll eventually put up another thread to pick the next interviewee.

Roxie1563

Awards
The way we do the Roleplayer interviews is we have nominations and then a vote on who the next person to be interviewed is. We actually have someone who won and has been needing to be interview for a year or two, so after them we'll eventually put up another thread to pick the next interviewee.

Ah, you're referencing to Eternal Dream. She's part of my two RPs, really. Life for her has been busy, so I'll try to get her to do this so I can see her reactions and whatnot. :)

And that's interesting tidbit about that. So I guess I'm looking forward to that next interviewee then.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Ah, you're referencing to Eternal Dream. She's part of my two RPs, really. Life for her has been busy, so I'll try to get her to do this so I can see her reactions and whatnot. :)

And that's interesting tidbit about that. So I guess I'm looking forward to that next interviewee then.

I plan on contacting her sometime here after I'm done with school to see if she'll be available to coordinate something.

Roxie1563

Awards
I plan on contacting her sometime here after I'm done with school to see if she'll be available to coordinate something.

All right, sounds good. :)

And I totally wish you super luck with school! My brother is nearly done with College and will soon graduate.. Gosh, four years has went by so fast. Here's hoping you do well with real world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back