• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aphex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• XD; Oh gooooood. Not sure if that's good or bad with that dramatic music...

Where's Derrick specifically? :d Or should Rena just run around screaming his name at the moment?
    Yeah, it definitely could! I've been planning out stuff in this over the past few days and planning in a RP takes the fun out of it... so maybe there'll be a fight... or something... Your post is fine! It's sad, too... Poor Derrick! D:

And... I'm going to draw something for ToA and I was wondering if it would alright if I could draw Derrick and Wrath. It's probably not going to be anything super-dooper special, but I thought I'd ask first!
    Wow... everybody is... xD; I just noticed that! (except rena and castex aren't really rivals ack) I'm gonna try to get Aoi and Rena to fight, but not sure if it'll happen... And awesome! Go Derrick! :D
    It's fine! :D And it seemed like lots of people were getting confused about what was going on. xD;

Sure! :) Here's what happened:
    Everybody was on the gummi ship, ready to go off to the next world when Castex, Sleif, Kuxei, and Ilxudiq (Lifeline's character) showed up in the ship. Castex and Sleif left while Ilxudiq and Kuxei fought Lillia and Kaijen, respectively; the Nobodies aren't allowed to attack anyone in the group of kids, but they fought nonetheless. Lillia was attacked and wounded by Ilxudiq, nearly killed by the man until a strange cloaked man showed up and saved the day. Everyone, except for Ilxudiq and Kuxei, from the ship appeared in Cucio Bay. (and there's a description for that place in the OOC thread somewhere...) The man turned out to be Aoi disguising himself, while Lillia is almost dead and Kaijen and Rena are fighting to save her before it's too late, Kaijen fighting against Ilxudiq and Kuxei while Rena fights against Castex.

I hope that clears everything up! :D
    Post on Traces! Like now!!! Basically we all escaped through a portal cuz Ilxudiq and Kuxei werre fighting us on the ship and we are now in Cucio Bay where Lillia is dying and has about one more minute to live. Rena is fighting Castex trying to get a Curaga crystal from him in town and Kaijen is fighting Kuxei and Ilxudiq on the beach side holding them off so Rena can come back to cure Lillia!
    Hi! :D I was wondering if what was going on in ToA was confusing, since Derrick and Wrath were confused in one of your posts. xD; Lots of stuff going on has been confusing ack. I could (coughattempthack) explain all that's been going on, if you want!
    Nothing really, I'm bored and I need to post too. As for you posting out of boredmon, what the RP's not interesting another for you? Joking, joking, not trying to sound harsh or anything.
    Did u engage against Sleif???... hm Cado and Wrath vs Sleif... oh im covering for seph so i kinda gotta know so i can post
    cools, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have. And good for you! I forget you're younger than I am by a few months -_-
    cools. I've been going out a lot more recently this year and my grades have improved since last year. I recently went to prom and have been drinking a tad more than usual. Which means about two or three sips a month, haha, I'm lame
    nothing much. Just writing my paper currently and learning more about women of the late 1700's while tutoring my sister and boyfriend in English -_-, I'm super tired
    should i tell you the beef between Brol and Wrath? seeing as you are in charge of him?
    WOW, that must be a nice vacation! I am good just wanted to rp again and I really want my KH rp to start back up. I miss it!
    Hey Shadows, I really don't mean to be a pest or anything like that; but can you please finish Daisuke's template for Melodies and post? We need you! Anyway, how are you doing?
    Nope, it's just kinda hovering over the tip of her keyblade. It could launch off or something, though; sounds a lot more realistic. xD; I'll go change that really quick
    Ack, I'm sorries! D: I can see if I can ask DG about the problem (I dunno how well it'll work, 'cause I don't really talk to him...), or keep that thread in the Suggestions section active. For now, you can send me posts through AIM until it's fixed. I don't know what to else to do, though. *___*;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back