• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Apollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What in the hell is a cyber? watch on youtube a very potter musical part 3 to get that joke. Also another funny thing in a very potter musical dumbledore say draco sit down you little sh*^ hahahahahahahaha
    ^&**^ okay that one hurt ouch, by the way I'm not trying to be clever if it doesn't entertain anyone fine but still it's fun. And yes grammar sucks, everyone notices, well english is my worst subject at school so yeah. As long as the person I'm talking to gets a basic idea of what I'm saying I don't care if my grammar is bad. Are you boy a or girl from what I can tell over talking on internet your a boy but that picture is of a girl, so I can't tell.
    From all my yrs. of being sarcastic, can't say this definitely but by how you've been acting till now saying your having fun could be you being sarcastic, eh? (eh? means in this situation-is this true)
    Really thanks XD you have no idea how very much I'm enjoying this sarcastic fight. It's been a long time I've had this much fun while talking to someone like you, whose trying to be mean but I don't care. Besides even if my posts suck that doesn't make it so you have to message me to point this out, but please push on this is so very fun do you not think XD
    What I mean is on profiles or on threads, and which thread did you get angry enough to say this to me let me look through your posts and I'm sure I may feel the same way, oh how fun it is to be sarcastic is it not, which just seems to make the person your being sarcastic too more mad. Jade style pwnage (tales of the abyss) hahahahaha
    Oh ok i hoped that that it was an accident. U dont dont seem like a mean person. Well its ok it doesnt matter now.....Bye :D
    hey i was checking my reps and you reped me like a llllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggg time ago- lol
    just saying thanks xD
    Then those people are just spammers. I don't really like to relate to people like that....
    Still, that intro of yours wasn't exactly dainty... If I didn't like KH would I have so many posts on here?
    25 charecter rule. And I can't really relate to you so talking is just slightly awkward....
    You know, I really want to know why my fourth hour teacher's room smells like syrup. :v It's going to bother me from now on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back