• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Apollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks! Oh me too. Just have to wait till Chariot of Fire to post and also if I have time to post and all. Yes, I do. But I can't tell you what it is on here. Do you mind if you tell me yours and I'll lM you and confirm from there?
    Thanks and that's fine, it's good if I could just get some support and all. Oh and we should be getting off the train soon, so yayyyy! I mean the RP. XD Oh. I see. Um, actually that's my MSN.
    Wow, that's alot of stuff! Nice, I used to sing in a choir too! But not anymore. Ah, I see. It's fine. I don't know if I can post for awhile but I'll try to find time, got things to do and catch up on and so forth. :/ But I did get back to you. Oh and if you can do you still go to Help and Support section? I might need advice, so yeah. And did you add me on MSN messenger yet? I added you.
    Yeah. I wish I can play an instrument. I want to soooooo bad. Do you play any? Eh, I'm alright. Animation or something with painting or drawing maybe? I don't know really. Umm my screen name is toughcookie123@hotmail.com
    Lol to study and also for a degree and majoring in English or Art. Yeah, I think I added you on my contacts list but I'm not sure if you got it or not.
    You shouldn't worry about that but I understand and know what you mean. I see, I start college in 2 weeks. I don't know if I can go on that much but I can try when I have the time. Cool. I'll make sure to message you. I'll talk to you there for sure when I can.
    Great! :D Really, don't know many boys that do, so that's cool! Aww I'm sure you'll find a gal that like your nerdiness! ^^ Ah cool, yeah, you PMed me once, I remembered! XD Thanks, lol I'll start college soon, so you'll have to wait alot, lol. Yeah, I have AIM. You?
    I see. Oh lool that's cool, no I know what you mean. I see. Yeah, she is and funny! Thanks. Yeah, she has a crush on Fred Weasley the ghost and it's supposed to be she likes him and like two other boys like her but I don't know, just thought it'd be fun if she had guys trying to fight over as it doesn't happen with me in RL but it'd be fun. XD Me too! Oh yes, I remember Crimson Soul the most! :D Sorry I didn't respond too soon, had stuff to do and I don't know if I'll be on tomm. but I'll try to post again soon.
    Cool and why would he do that? Would I know him? lol. XD Ah, I see. That's awesome! A friend? That's still so cool. Awwww how sweet. XD And I'm also RPing Fred Weasley's ghost since RM wanted to put it in the RP, so I'm excited that his part is coming up soon and you know Demyx_Forever? She's going to help me with the comedy part. So I'm excited and I think I've talked to you before when I was Snow Candy. :p
    It's fun roleplaying with you too! ^_^ Is that HP RP, your first RP? I really like Corbin, he just reminds me of one of those guys I see where I just want to be a friend and be like, "Awwww....." and hug him you know? OMG that sounded weird. XD But yeah, and I was wondering, how he act if he was jealous? XD
    C
    no seriuosly because i had no way of knowing and like this changes everything like.......you're a girl
    Omni
    Nozomi Ai
    Infinite Complex
    User Name
    Cavita~Zero

Can you add them to my FC's list? :3
    Sorry, I thought you were one of those asshole noobs who can't speak worth a damn. Thank you.
    By the way, I do have a sense of humor. I wouldn't have responded like that if I had known who you really were.
    If I did, I would've said "Is that a challenge?" or something like that. =D
    K
    what do you mean changed my name?
    C
    apollo you're..........a girl?????????????????
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back