• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No restrictions bruh my 1st battle won't be my real team though, ill save them for later!

FC: 3696-9346-8611

Meet you on the other side!
    If Zebstrika hadn't hurt himself in confusion, I have no idea what would of happened. Kingdra is water, so Discharge may have knocked it out, but it might of survived by a hair. I might have been able to save myself with Sawk, as his speed is pretty good, but I have Macho Brace on him so his attack is stronger.
    I was pretty sure the match was over the moment I read "it hurt itself in it's own confusion."
    Actually, I searched and found this: Pokmon Black & White - New Wi-Fi Features

All my Pokemon are over 50, so mine and your will both go down to lv50.
    And if yourn Wonder Launcher off, Items go back to normal, it seems.
    Well, I don't have any Lv 100's yet.
    We could at least try it out first, since you said you aren't sure. It could have an auto setting, I know when you battle via IR it autmatically goes to lv50, but lets you use all Pokemon in Party, and only screw with the items.
    If not, we can just to go to the set one.
    That's alright; my internet's being a bitch at the moment too so it might stuff up mid-trade.
    ... :x reckon you could? A male one would be sublime, so I can continue passing down the Modest nature from my female Litwick
    ... I wasn't being serious XD you're just the only person I know who has them on B/W to this point, is all. At least I've managed to get the nature right on these buggers... And I'm breeding with one Litwick that happens to have perfect IVs in Defense and Speed, so that's good. Pity the only thing I have with perfect Special Attack IVs is Galvatula, so I can't breed it onto another Litwick >:/
    Gimme your Power Items ;~; trying to breed a Modest Litwick with at least some perfect IVs is a bitch without them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back