• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aqua D.Light
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• RIGHT!?
    Eric is my favorite character.
    He always cheers me up specially in Season 7.
    I downloaded all the episodes. :3
    and I like how deep Shawn can be, and I like how Cory can be pretty darn smart :3
    I used to play CoD... Got bored. Now I play mostly Japanese games (KH, Persona, etc.) I'm looking for deep stories. Since you have a PSP, you should totally buy Persona 3 Portable. It's epic.
    I like ABC Family, more seems like Teen channel to me tho. I like some shows on there. I dont watch tv that much.
    lol, I think Boy Meets World the best show from the 90's they are showing today.
    Awesomeness! Lol i dont watch MTV. Yeah i got BBS pre ordered, i may have to borrow my friends PSP thats collecting dust because my old clunker original model is being bugging with the hold switch. So are you a freshmen in HS then? Im a sophmore and kinda pushed my luck with the jocks today... lol.
    Twilight is... gay. I bought it for my last girlfriend for her b-day. She made me watch, I was writing my suicide note meanwhile. xD

But yeah, I can obsess about KH wherever, whenever. :p
    I'm seriously gonna die. Seriously. There is only 7 DAYS until it's sitting on the shelves, waiting for me. :D
    Dang, I've been trying to get the Ad recorded with my Dazzle. I need to review some footage.
    hahaha, Hmm, I want a new tattoo D: But I need money lol
    :O OMG, I haven't seen it yet. :'(

Ugh, I'm grinding levels on Persona tonight. Sooo boring.
    Hola, i saw that your new so welcome. Ready for BbS?? :D But yeah welcom i know its random but its my thing to randomly welcome the newbies
    My day was good. a bit boring. but thats about it. and I beat Xaldin no problem on Critical KHIIFM :D, he was a meanie to me the last few playthroughs.
    and yours :)
    Pretty well. :p Nothing hard, yet. I'm really enjoying not being a freshman anymore. I was never made fun of or anything, I guess it's just respect? Idk.

Anything exciting happen with you?
    Yeah its just a lot of stress :/
    i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and mines Sophia :)
    Its nice to meet you Brandi!!!
    But doesnt that mean on exams you get like a half day or something? if So, than, you'll be able to play BBS after exams?
    and oh well almost a week. my BBS is shipping on the 4th and will be here on the 7th :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back