• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah! i've been in so many, school and church and just random ensembles here and there, and whenever we do khi sings, I try to contribute. :p I'm working on a pocahontas song so I can do a duet with gildragon, only I need to hurry up before someone else tries to @__@ so keep a look out for that lmao.

adkfjdk no I haven't yet, but I might watch legend of the guardians just to see his song in the actual movie. xDD i've also got a plan for the OC FC here! I'm gonna go post it *U*
    that's different!!! XD<33
    well the movie was just about this lady who drops everything in her life and goes on a trip to italy and india and bali, and she like learns a ton about herself and the world and stuff like that. :p
    but omg i've ALWAYS WANTED to see wicked ;W; <333 i've just sang a couple pieces from it, like 'for good'.
    hehehe I admire you, I never had the guts to try out for any sports, I'm so bad at them T_T

and I can hardly get on KHI these days, my computer crashed soooo. x___x not much is going on. lol. I went to see Eat Pray Love the other day, it was really neat. I don't usually see movies like that.
    I mean a voice call cause I've done that with like Gesso and Chaos lol, but webcam chat would be awesome too :3

OOoooooh awesome! I think I got Sunburn lol :p

I want that pie, in mah face, cause its great.
    YAY I"M GLAD YOU LOVE IT :D your welcome ;) I will have to cause I'm just so dang busy. :/

and I go back to school on the 30th, wbu?
    ME TOO! OMG! i went to this amazing chinese place w/ my family and we had this cute little asian woman serving us. hahah. she was like "I RUN GET PIE FAST :D"
    I ADDED YOU TOO :3 and I noticed xP

Yes! We should! Did you know that Elle made an Adam Young fnaclub? :3 and haha yeah thats the only sucky part about it :p

I WISH YOU TRIPLE LUCK! (so it starts again >:})
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!! ~<3 Its amber.sparks2 and if they'res moe than one, look for the one in america, with an owl city avvy lol :p

Hahaha you aren't the only one! I'm insane too :3 and yeah its been really stormy here too :/ and thats coo C: and marching band camp starts on monday too!!!! D:

I WISH YOU LUCK!!!!
    OMG YES YOUR GETTING SKYPE TOO?!?!?! :D

*choke* 48 chapters?!?!?!?! xO holy cheese!!! lol thats alot, and tennis sounds more fun lol xP
    I HAVE NO IDEA!!!! AHHHH LOL, AND I CAN"T DO THAT CAUSE I LIVE TO FAR AWAY AND I'LL KILL MY FEEEEEEEET :p

I'm great :3 I have skype and I'm starting marching band camp soon Dx wbu?
    Wooooo!! its always takes me forever to upload pictures from my camrea. I get lazy lol
    CARA!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD xinfinity and beyond >:}

nothing really important, just really like nothing lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back