• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Aria
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• YEEEEE. <3 I need to talk to you and Sparks more about Adam. ;D

Have you guys seen this video yet? On the Road With Owl City | Rolling Stone Music
    I'm listening to it right now, and yeah its Austin Tofte who does the vocals but its cool :3 I think I like silhouettes more though cause it has Breanne Duren who does the vocals.

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS *continues doing this 0______________________O* xP

On Mars!!! lowl, and hahaha whats a plot bunny? and theres also Charlotte Sometimes, there is alot D:
    lol he reminded me of a mini jacob

yay for social networks! lol where r u gonna go for ur vacation?
    (haha ok) Yeah theres so many!!!! And not until now lol, I'm listening to Silhouettes right now :3

CAN'T I?!?! *looks at you like this: 0_O* xD

Its the sun!!!!!! lol and you should work on your fanfic I think, I got attached to it :D

yes, yes she does lowl
    Oooh i only remember Seth, he was a little cutie lol

*gasp* well im glad i finally came on before you left, well at least u have fb so we can hello once in a while
    I LOVE PORT BLUE!!! (I posted in the Owl City thread about it.) They should really just change the name of the thread to Adam Young lol xD

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!! *covers my ears* lowl :p

Over there? *looks around* here, there, everywhere!! and yay cookie :3 but haha thanks

and xD now shes on lol
    u did!? woooo i wanna see! lol

u know what, i totally forgot :/

ummm, i just hung out with my family and watched a firework show
    The style of it so different, it still sounds like Owl City, but it doesn't really have any of the electric keyboard, its has piano and guitar and drums, and its so pretty <3 and haha I pre-ordered it xD

GET OUT OF MY DREAMS!!!! D:

What penguin?!?!??! Where?!?!? But ok I'll go and work on it :p

Well at least you have facebook... but awww dang :C and ok then I'll revive your fc so we can have the party there! We need Krista too :(
    *ninjawhooshes like... I JUST DIED OF HAPPINESS BECAUSE I JUST HEARD ABOUT SKY SAILING AND THE NEW ALBUM AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SONGS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT BEFORE* << This is pretty self-explanitory lol xP

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CAN'T BURN THE GREAT WAY OF CHINA!!! D:

Yeah I can understand that with school and everything, and lowl your good at writing Gloam :p

:C Awwww thats so long!!!!!!!! Not even facebook???

EDIT: I just realized thats 3 days away :C
    Hahah thats soooooo true xD

*njnawhooshes like the crashing whitecaps* I sing that everytime I hear it :p

OMG YES. CAUSE THAtS JUST MY LIFES AMBITION lol

Hahaha well hopefully you can appear every once in a while lol C: and you got sick?? :C and jeeeeeez that is a writing frenzy, and I read ze Gloam story :3
    yeah it would, i would be sad lol

it is great, cant sleep till noon tomorrow though
    Yeah being antisocial is ok sumtimes but I love my friends so i don't really wanna stay away from them for too long...
    Lol good for you! I love sleeping too xD
    Oh I see...sumtimes I feel that way too but more antisocial with my friends then my friends here...
    Yeah >.<
    awesome xD I got to 3 am but then I passed out...
    i want to download the tutorials, hahaha
    holy crap!!! thats alot^^ haha and have you ever seen 5 centimeters per second? youre letter story made me think about it:) and yeah hahaha sounds like to much work to sleep
    it really is, although there are some people i miss that i only get to see during school
    haha i know, i laughed so much. They're not pretty as girls though lol

Oh ok, i didnt watch it

Wooo i slept till noon! This is a first for me lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back