• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• YES!!! I completely lost track, I haven't been going on here much because I got the Swine...
    you could just request one from my shop.

but be sure to specify the exact size it needs to be and provide good quality pictures that you want in the banner.
    I know, it doesn't look like it. But they call it a deck system. And by they, I mean V Jump and TGS
    Not until you've got 1,000 posts, no.

You'll get there someday though, just try to make worthwhile posts while you're doing it.
    This thread [Click] should answer your leveling questions.

There are a couple of things that increase your level, even though it doesn't start counting until you hit premium. (when you have 1,000 posts.)

But here's the specific point values (level-ups happen at 100 points):

* Here are some notes on how to gain XP.
    - Posting
    - Creating a new thread
    - Referring new members
    - Getting your thread stickied

* You will lose XP by
    - "Spamming' in a section that is not FI
    - Having posts deleted
    - Being a jackass
    - Getting an infraction / Warning
    - Not following the rules

* Forums where XP is not gained
    - FI
    - More to come.

* How much XP is gained for doing what?
    -EXP for completing profile : 20
    -EXP for members in your created Social Group : 10
    -EXP per Friend : 20
    -EXP for visitor messages : 1
    -EXP per referral : 15
    -EXP per Thread created : 10
    -EXP per Vote : 3
    -EXP per Post in your own thread : 1
    -EXP per thread stickied : 7
    -EXP per Post : 3
    Yeah, and apparently it's gona be made by the same team that made CoM. Why can't we just have a normal KH game for the handhelds? Its all cards and tetris mini-games!
    One thing that worries me is the "deck battle system" they are using for BBS. It sounds like CoM all over...ugh
    wow, I can't believe that. We better not wait another four years for BBS or KH3!
    holy shit, four years???? I had no idea! Way too long to wait for a new Kingdom Hearts game!
    yay, someone thinks I'm cool! So you excited for Days? or do you not live in the US, so you gota wait another week?
    hey, thanks for the request, and welcome to the forums (I think your new...). Watch who you friend request, though, because some people get pissed if they don't know who you are and you friend request them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back