• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol you bet I did ^__^ We were talking about bringing them back, with that rp definitely coming very soon hopefully ^^ And I mentioned how me and you mentioned it in the traces rp ^--^
    lol definitely ^^ I don't think Sol would want to keep you out of it ^__^ And you're right, Sol is planning on bringing back two very familiar rps, one of which I'm sure you definitely remember, as we're referencing it in Traces ^____^
    Hey man ^__^ Very nice post, I think we should talk about what should happen now with Brol and Sleif, we can talk on msn if you would like. How are you? ^^
    Sorries XD; I figured out the answer to my own question right after I asked it.

But... umm... HI! :D How're youuuuu?
    Hey man ^---^ Sorry I didn't mention sooner, that was a great post you did in traces ^_^ And awesome adding the references into it ^^ I'm looking at all the photos I uploaded originally for them and its great looking through them ^_^ How are you dude anyway?
    I've been pretty good, applying for college and such (dun dun duunn!). Oh, were you hit with that virus/malware/thing too? Just switch the skin to something else.
    Hey the thing with KKL is finished now, Superwes' character is still around but I should think you can make Vagner approach now. :)
    Nooo I didn't ignore it, KKL started the battle before I had a chance to respond so I've got to deal with that before we can get onto our idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back