• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *Dances in hug rave party* ^_^ And no I haven't the slightest clue who it could be O_O;; Unless it's Terra?.... I dunno XD

And AWESOME BATTLE THEME FTW!! Man, so many awesome games coming out, my poor piggy bank XD - the pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver, FF13, BBS - awesome gaming year~ away~!
    No, not that kind XD It's medicine that's supposed to knock me out since it's working so hard, but more or less, I just get light headed~ I'll be off it soon, I feel 100% right now while everyone else around me is getting really sick >>; There's a bad bug going around, I'm glad to have it over with DX
    Thank-you for the omake Cef ^_^ And I'm feeling alot better now, my medicine is making the infection go away, and I also feel like I can fly at times XD It's strong stuff they've got me on~
    Cef, heads up, a moderator of the fanfiction forums got annoyed by a playful commet of yours ;( I dunno what's up with that, but be careful okay? I don't want to see you get banned :( *HUG*
    I can handle double doses of Excel Saga insanity sprinkeled with Narima Daikon Brothers~ Bring it on~! :D
    Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that @_@;;

Ja~! Sweet Simple and I bet cute XD

But now onto a bit of a, serious, and, rather sad note ;__________; have you heard about Jason? Shadow-Love? He won't be on, like, practically not ever anymore because of this stupid virus problem ;____; So, if you need someone to overlook your story, I'll be more than happy to do it friend.
    O_O Wow, ya'll even made the shoes too?! I can't tell you how many Sora's I've seen walking around with just, like tennis shoes XD And we'd stop them and say, "Your feet~!" XD And they'd laugh and some would come up with the sillies stories for why they wore certain shoes and stuff~
    *0*.....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~! It's fun to cosplay no? But I fail so hard cosplaying XDDDDD

Did you make the cloak yourself? Some of my friends make all their clothes themselves and it takes months to get right O_O;;
    Well that's good :) I hope your searching yields good results my friend~

What's Anicon like? I won't be able to go to any cons for a while myself *tear*
    XD That Jason~ So it's coming along swimmingly, that's good to hear :3

O_O Aw man, that sucks!!! Are you going to be able to pick back up your education next semester?
    Oh XDDDDDD

Patience is a virture.....*says me who would run at 100mph and wonder why I'm not going faster XD* We've got alot on our plates >_< The semesters are always rough no?

That's good, what did he think? :3
    What's Naruharem? @_@;;

YAY~! Another fellow Naruhina, yesh, yesh 8D

I KNOW RIGHT?! - And sure enough just as I say that, they came back yesterday, but Coldman can only get on once a week now, and I dunno about SL ;________; Let's hope for the best *hug*
    Which shipper of Naruto are you? I'm a NaruHina 8D Coldman is one too~ Sakura's character issssssssssssssss somethin' else >>; I mean I understand a character second guessing themselves, but GEEZE! There's a right way and a wrong way to do that XD

It's probably gonna be just you and me on the thread for a while, for some reason, the website isn't working for Coldman, and Shadow-Love caught 2 viruses on his computer >_< Yikes~ I don't know if it was from the virus that's been running around on KHI, but that sure does suck ;_;
    ;_; OMG I've about lost all respect for Sasuke now, and wait, Sakura....Sakura.......she better be playin' or she's hit a low that Sasuke would go, dayum~!
    That's right, and didn't Hohenhim have like a counter circle or something? - and what about those things the Ishvalans were planting around?- Unless those things were just outright trumped right there, that's gotta be the catalyst for reversing what's been done - I mean Pein did it!!! DX
    There's got to be a way to reverse what's been done - I mean, it just can't end with all those people dead! That's too cruel!! Oh god, I'm having Elfen Leid flashbacks - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~! DX
    I think I about lost it when they showed Gracia and her daughter...with.....*sniff* Gracia trying......to.........shield her.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! ;_____________________;

I think Edward is going to go apesh!tz next chappie, along with everyone else for that matter >_<
    @_@

OMG......I just read the new chappie for FMA.........Like damn.....like damn from the ninth level of ho shi -
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back