• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yo! I gotta sign off for now, so whenever you've got your clippy, I'll be happy to read it. :3

G'night, and safe dreams ^_^
    WHAT?! :O;

Oh my god.....Rosa I'm so sorry....Here, I'll share Lucky with you, he's part yours now too! *purrs*

I'd love to read it! ^_^ Let me at it! >:3
    YAY! I can't wait till ya post them - but take your time, a good story is worth crafting twice and then some!

As for me, I'm fleshin' out the Christmas chappie, oh, it's gonna be a little sad this year, but it'll have some funny parts too. I'm tryin' not to weight it down too much, becuase I want it to light hearted, somewhat, nyeah~ We'll see how it turns out!

It's okay, I've got Lucky who is currently asleep near my back >w< 'wittle cuddly kitteh

Squee! ^0^
    *TACKLE GLOMP*

I return to this little thingie on your screen! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let the pink elephants on parade invasion begin!!!

PINK ELEPHANTS!!!
    I see, like baiting the line then hooking us in~! Right?

I like that kind of pacing, it allows you to soak in everything >X3
    XD And like clock work the higher forces smite me with work! ;-;
    Grr. Soon....Soon T.V. Tropes.....

You can do it Cef, and you can count on me to be there to read it ^0^
    *Looks at Yuan* You wanna watch it too? There's room for more~!

It's cruel, but it'll teack him not to mess with my pwn hat~

And I haven't looked at the link yet ;-; Hopefully my memory will hold out and I'll take a peek soon, I know I'm gonna get snared in it by what you say, it sounds sooooo awesome *_*
    Muahahahahaha!!!!

Enma...Judgement phase - *literally bursts into a flaming skeleton, Enma and all'* -

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WATCH DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    *FLAMES*

BRING ME MY ORYX AND SCYTHE - I AM GONNA GO REAPER ON HIS ASS!!! D:<

DAG! You get back here this instant! Do you know how many postcards I sent in to even get that hat?!?!?!?!

*Charges after Dag* - YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY! *Battle cry*
    OMG! I adore characters like that! XD Awesome!!

Ha, he may have a Red Mage Pimp hat, but I have a Dark Shaman's pimp staff! This, is my BOOM STICK! XD
    ^0^ That sounds all good from this end, heh, he's a gamer now, XD That adds some big points in my book for charm~ ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back