• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chuuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I just bought a lot of basic necessities pretty much. It just became intense because of the weather we were facing today, since it's pretty hot.
    look into PMs, youve got your avies! ~ tell me if you want me to change sth :)
    Nice. I didn't play BBS today. I know we still have the deal where I'd let you know how the Eraqus boss fight went. I finished Deep Space, Disney Town, and Olympus Coliseum the other day so now Never Never Land is unlocked. I'll continue BBS tomorrow. Today was just a mixed vibe but it got better later on.
    I'm active, I just haven't been motivated to check on the site much! I'm mostly on Discord anyway.
    Yeah, Flowey reminded me TWICE "and remember, DON'T. KILL. ANYBODY. God I can't believe I am the one telling you this" or something like that. But that was amazing. Undertale is amazing, though the mechanics frustrate me and make me wanna quitttttttttttttttt but the characters and story... and freakin' genious music!!...... make me play it again to see what I'll discover. I want a Pacifist end to get the full story and then... one Genocide run, if not more... heard things happen if you beat Genocide three times or something
    This year was an amazing year, my schedule was crazy doing 2 universities simultaneously but no regrets, I love the heck outta them, adding Philosophy was the best decision I made T w T
    I write in emojis and all that but I am serious about my studies. I am passionate about it and glad I have the chance to do both.
    Other than that, I guess I really opened up to the world and made a ton of memories, I somehow feel different now that I cross the barrier between teen years and my 20s lol It's a good change, the best actually haha
    Howler m'dear! We haven't talked in ages xD
    gee, I mean... I, like any other player who didn't get spoilers, didn't know the consequences of my actions so OF COURSE I killed Toriel and through the entire Neutral run after that I felt LIKE SHIT like every nice character out there made me remember it and then I proceeded to guilt-trip myself till the end. I shed a tear when in this new run Toriel said "Huh What's wrong, my child, you look as if you saw a ghost" OH TORIEL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT THAT DAMMIT
    and I only got the normal Undyne ending, I didn't befriend her because??? I didn't get the reference that Papyrus -actually- wants me to go back to her house after stuff happened .... and anyway Undyne is too kewl 2 chill with a MURDERER huahuohue........ TTT ^ TTT
    I guess you played Undertale too, huh? and actually, how are ya, Howler? :'D
    Our school was the same way, they only ever funded football and basketball really, we had to pay for the Disney trip ourselves it we wanted to go. I didn't think I was going to be able to go because I didn't think my family could affir it, but last minute my mom was just like "you're going, we'll figure it out." It was awesome though, I would definitely go back. So even if you don't get to go while you're young, don't give up on it for sure.

And yeah you would be too old for the classes I teach for sure haha, at your age you would actually be in the adult class that I take. I always took it during the schoolyear, but I know not everyone has time for that.

And I never got a Wii U. I got a Wii for my 16th birthday, and then just a week or two ago I actually had just saved up enough money and bought a Switch with Breath of the Wild. The PS4 is a really nice system though, everything about it is so much more seamless than the PS3, you guys will like it when you do eventually get one.
    aww thanks for saying i'd do that, i would never have seen that thread!
    That's almost like a full time job right there. I wasn't in band, but I was in a show choir kinda thing (I can't really sing that well, but I could lift girls for choreographed stuff, so you know), and the school band and the show choir went to Disney World together one year. We were supposed to be in a big parade thing or whatever which justified the field trip, but then the parade got cancelled so we literally took a school trip to Disney for no reason, which was pretty funny honestly. Sorry if that seemed random, your arts festival thing just kind of stirred up that memory haha. Pretty cool you guys got filmed and put online though, you have now been immortalized on the internet.

And yeah, I'm not the head instructor at the dojo, but I teach a children's martial arts class on Monday nights. The age range is about 5 or 6 years old to roughly 13 years old. On other nights throughout the week I take the adult classes there though. I've been in it since 6th grade at the same dojo, but there was about a 5 year gap in there at one point because my work and school schedules just wouldn't match up with the kenpo schedules. I do like it though, I'm not really into sports, but I've always held an interest in martial arts. It may not be a bad idea for you and your brother to take some martial arts classes, if anything you can probably call a dojo close to you and if you ask they might let you try a class for free and see if you like it before you sign up.
    Well thank you! I've actually been looking around at other Link avatars to use, but haven't found any I liked better than this one yet.

And I'm alright, I'm about to get off work here in the next half hour or so, then I've got kenpo on Wednesdays, so I guess this is one of my more exciting evenings of the week haha.

How about you, how are you doin'? Have anything going on lately?
    Omg no way so you're telling me that you fight Master Eraqus later on? Also speaking of the other characters, I definitely worked on Ven more. He's at lvl 45 while Aqua is at lvl 26. :eek:
    Hey! Yoooo so ok I beat Braig today when I fought him with Terra! The boss battle was different and tbh, it felt kind of nice? But yeah! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back