• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chuuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I always think it's good to keep busy. When you're busy it means you're needed by others. Being in the play and the band are great examples of that. So what event do you have this Saturday?
    As long as you're having fun that's what is important :). It may be hard or tiring now, but it'll be that much more rewarding when all that preparation pays off. I know you'll do great!
    "Feed me Seymour!" Ha, that's Awesome! That's one wild movie and the original one is even crazier! What's your part?
    Hey Howler, don't worry I'll let them know. I'm sorry about your internet issues. How are you doing otherwise?
    Omg so I wanted to get new materials for my Starlight Keyblade but I think for this week, it's locked so I guess I have to wait until 12:00am (PT) which idk what time is it for me over here in California but I guess it's coming up in a few minutes or I either have to wait until tomorrow or in the middle of the day I think. But yooo guess what I started playing KH 1 again! I'm trying to lvl up so I can beat Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) and I was on lvl 59 for a LONG period of time since I put the game down but now I started playing again recently since the other day before yesterday and I feels really good that I'm making progress? I'm on lvl 63 right now and I at least want to get to lvl 80 or 90 before I beat him!
    Yes. I made a mistake with my Keyblade haha, so I bought a more decent one but the one I have can be kept for a collection. :3
    Hey Howler! So for my Sora cosplay, the Keyblade, and wig have arrived! Last night I ended up testing it out to see what it looks like on me and I can say that I am very proud to see how it turned out. I also got confirmation that the KH 3 suit is on it's way here too so yessss there is progress! The shoes is still getting prepared. :)
    Omg this rant it's beautiful, yes!
    Also the way how you say "he my everything <3" lol I can't hahaha.
    Howleeer, I posted a new chapter! Just wanted to inform you since you seemed to like it a lot. :)
    Sorry about that :(. I think everyone should go camping at least once for the experience. Are you able to see national parks and do some hiking where you live?

That's good to have something enjoyable during the school year. It helps make everything else go by faster.
    Yeah time management can be a pain when you have juggle all those responsibilities. It's good that you still have time to be active, better than I can say for myself lol. Got any cool electives you're looking forward too this year?

I've been alright. Been pretty busy with work because of this email server migration we have going on. That and of course many people from Florida are coming up where I live. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to be far enough because the hurricane is heading straight up to upstate SC and will probably sit there. We'll get probably only 4-6 inches of rain and 90 mph winds for a couple days, but that's just a gentle breeze compared to Florida. Hopefully everyone will have evacuated or stay safe in bunkers down there. A bit of good news is that I finally booked a little R&R. Going camping in the Appalachian Mountains for a couple weekends next month. Ready to hike some trails and take lots of pictures of the changing leaves. Nothing better than enjoying the great outdoors :)
    Oh question. What made you start liking Riku? Rant on about it yeah?
    Ooohhh alrighty cool. Yeah I did look over a few ones and they all seem chill. :)
    Ah ok awesome! No it's fine. But yeah as of now I really don't have any one in party as of yet, so it's just me and my medals right now, basically hahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back