• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chuuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't really remember that much drama at my high school. Sure, we may have had a few scuffles here and there, but other than that it was a small school "where everyone knew your name". Then again, my high school wasn't your average high school, so maybe that played a key role. I guess my main reason for liking it was because of my experiences there, i inadvertently gained notoriety among the graduating classes just for running to class every day, teamed up with the salutatorian (second smartest in the graduating class) and didn't go to prom. As for college, it is stressful, but i don't back down, i just roll with the punches and believe in my strength, nothing more to it.
    Hey Howler! How's it going? I see you got a PS4! Congrats! How are you enjoying it so far?
    Eh, Not going to lie, college IS tough, especially for my major (I'm a bio major, so lots and LOTS of science), but supposedly the first year is the hardest, due to adjusting and all of that. My first semester had me dedicating most if not all of my time to a online math program, which meant a lot of nights where i glugged down whole bottles of Dunkin' Donuts iced coffees to stay awake for deadlines. The work is daunting but there's a light at the end of the tunnel when you finish your prerequisites, like math, English and a language of your choosing. After dealing with those, the work should narrow down to what YOU want to study, which should come easier depending on what you want to do with your life. And as for the whole "College will be the best years of your life" spiel they shell out to you in high school, i don't see anything that would suggest this is fun. I'm one of those people who sticks to the ideology of "College is serious, my fun was in high school" which a lot of people don't like to hear, but to me it's true. Feel free to ask me anything regarding college, i'm the type of person that likes to guide people.
    Yeah, can't say my life's been easy either, I'm just recovering from a slew of college exams at the moment, boy were they tough. It takes a lot of effort to memorize your lines in a play (from what i remember), so that's a good skill to have. Not even i could remember everything in my pitiful performance.
    That's fantastic Howler! congratulations!,
    and to be fair, I've been pretty busy myself.
    Say Howler, did you get that part in that play you were trying to get? it's been a few weeks.
    You're welcome howler, you could say i root for the underdog, as i see that's the side with the most potential, being an underdog myself.
    Are you referring to my Ugandan knuckles avie? XDD

just think it's hilarious and stupid. It'll probably get changed at some point. IDK
    Yeah sometimes I think schools do that on purpose to try to trip students up. They're pretty devious like that. Congrats on the new phone! Getting new tech is always awesome.

I'm doing well, just been busy at work. The last couple weeks I had a decent cold that kept me at home, but I'm much better now. Probably going to visit my great grandparents in Tennessee this weekend. My grandfather isn't doing too well so we figured it'd be good to visit.
    Hey no problem I'll let them know. There's a lot more important things than a game. I'll make sure that a spot is available when you're able to return. So how'd your winter break and 2018 going so far?
    you're not the opposite of cool what're ya talking about
    everyone here on the forums are the coolest memers around
    probably

thankies!~
    it took a whole lotta time, thank you!!!!!!
    i really, REALLY wanted to be able to use 125x125 avatars for a long time, to add Papyrus there next to Sans ; w ; and also being able to change my titles, ah, finally I am a "cool kid" on the forums??????
    no????
    ok xD
    Ouch, tough schedule​. It sounds like you're working close to 12 hour days. You should do something to celebrate after the play. Like binge on KH or have a dinner at your favorite restaurant or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back