• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
destiny seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    haha... ive done that....
    D
    I think they still are. Her problem was that Disney wasn't paying her enough and they wanted her to translate her songs herself with and wouldn't pay her to. So I think she should be fine with Square enix. Plus Nomura himself is a fan of hers XD
    D
    It would be pretty cool huh?
    Haha, I'd also ask him to introduce me to Utada Hikaru! She's awesome!
    D
    That would be cool! I'd be pretty starstruck. I'd probably ask him to stay at my house.. ahahah. And then offer to be his assistant. Just so I could say I helped the creator of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts
    D
    Haha, I wish I could interview Nomura. I'd ask him some good questions. Nothing like when the next game will be out or anything like that but a good few fun details of what to expect. And I want know if Kairi gets a more keyblader like costume change XD
    D
    Hehe... I thought it "Turkey Day" was cool
    D
    Any idea on what's going to be in it?
    And Happy Turkey Day. haha
    D
    Maybe. Or flattered that your such a fan XD
    Also, have you been keeping up with the KH news that comes in? Is it just me or is nothing happening? I mean like... Nothing at all. Not even a teaser of a new interview...
    D
    Haha, girls (any girl) seem to be able to pull off a Aqua outfit surprisingly well XD That's how you should have meet Yoko haha
    D
    That's cool. If I was gonna go in a KH outfit I'd pick... Ventus's clothes XD
    D
    Haha, mine was good too. I didn't dress up though. Which Org13 member where you?
    D
    Oh don't get me wrong. I think the JPN versions are alot more challenging. I just meant that BBS was slightly easier was because I was so overpowered.
    Also, did you have a good Halloween?
    D
    I did too. But that was because since it was in Japanese I spent about 4 hours on every world leveling up because I was afraid I was under powered... lol
    D
    Nah I felt the same with BBS and Days (especially Days)
    D
    That's cool. Did you like the game over all?
    Haha, reminds me of the time in BBS, I was playing as Aqua and I DESTROYED Vanitus's last segment. Haha, I felt like renaming her Xena or something XD
    D
    Oh that's easy =D The heartless. My reasoning is that so far they're the only genre of villain that are actually able to swallow hearts and worlds. Plus they're darkness (ie = complete opposite of light and KH) The nobodys are kinda inbetween and are only created after the end result of a heartless attack, the dream eaters only exist in the realm of sleep and when it comes to the unversed all you have to do is take out the source - eg - Vanitus (since he was they're creator)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back