• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
destiny seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Haha thats what my friend says.. Its like when he is Sora, he is the bomb.. but with Riku.. failed bomb explosion.. xD I like to play as Sora better than Riku..
    D
    Good ideas! I always thought The corpse Bride should be in KH!
    I think Harry Potter rocks! But I think Sora would win. Plus in BBS Volde--I mean you-Know-Who would have to deal with Heartless in the HP world. It would corrupt him easily like it did to the others in 356/2 days and BBS. It would make it easy for Sora to beat him. Or Maleficent would try and turn him to her side for the world. They're both dark magic people. Haha. Worst case scenario Yen-Sid would team up with Dumbledoor and THAT would be a kick ass team!
    D
    Well what would be your mix?
    They're so soft! XD
    Oh okay now i get it.. So like once the gauge goes to Zero then you switch into Riku.. alright.
    D
    Hmm... Maybe a kick ass James Bond look with a Keyblade XD
    D
    Aww that sucks. I would go as Ventus with you XD But not Utada... haha.
    D
    Haha, wow. You should get a friend to go with you and dress as Utada! It be really cool!
    D
    How did it go?!!?
    I wouldn't even know how to dress as him XD Awesome creativity though
    The Dream Eaters look so adorable.. i even have a plush.. I can't wait till i get it..! what does Drop Gauge do? (isn't it like the MP gauge in KH1?)
    Im looking forward to the Tron world.. i've seen others but i don't know many.. sadly.. heh ^.^"
    D
    Well it's a cool song to goof around with!! XD
    Yeah I know right my best friend is a lot like Roxas so that's why I like Roxas a lot plus having someone who never gives up on you is a good friend to have. Lol
    I saw my friend play it and I was so awed on how awesome it looks. next week is my B-day on friday.. I might get 358/2 for my DS and DDD for my 3DS..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back