• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
digital gopher
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    hay bro i heared ur gifing out free admin positions
    just stop bai say hai n junk :D

Anyways can you take care of this. [click]
    hey didn't like KHI needed some donations a while back?

i said i would do it when i have some money.
    and nao i can spare some. :]

i mean, if its still needed.
    prolly be like 25$ or so. not much but eh/
    Oi DG, you want me to make a thread in the anime/manga section to see who can come up with a good description for the section?
    D
    if you need any help with testing features I can help you
    since you are my khidol :p
    Shouldn't having a stickied thread be more points than making a thread? (i cannot remember exactly....i could be wrong)

Are you going to reset the experience so it's all even?

Is it really wise to give it to the normal members? I mean, it could be another perk for platnuim or maybe premuim?

Just ideas.....tell me what you think?
    I know you've been busy with a lot of shit lately, but just so you know, the little arrows that take you to a certain post are missing. It seems this is only true in Blaq skin. Just letting you know.
    Hey, since you maybe know a little thing about coding or whatever, I've got something that's been bugging me and I just can't find a way to fix it.

You know how I could hover my mouse over my rep boxes or level bars, and a box'd appear, saying how many rep points, experience points, % levelled, and activity %.

Well, in Firefox for me, it doesn't do that. For anything that I could hover the mouse over.

Anything you might recommend? Maybe it's a little switch I flicked the wrong way and just need to correct it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back