• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Fire's fan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oyeah sorry to post u while ur off but ummm... U never posted anything on my nobody fanclub (I need u to ask for joinage cuz I can't juz post ur name) lol
    Alright cool I'll add ur name, I wuz gon for a bit and now people are finally talkin to me lol I was on w/ traskix last night and no one wuz on or they where juz ignoring me...XD
    lol such a scepticist, it doesn't have to be comfirmed to be true, Lumaria happens to be a round leaf hawthorn flower so u can't say that that's not his name lol he's the bomb so don't question it! Jklol ps join the nobody fanclub! Plzz!
    ansem, braig, dilan, even, elaeus, iezon, sai, lea, emyd, ?(luxord), Lumaria (my fav member obviously), Elenar, sora, ino(I think), see all of them 1-14 except #10 luxord and juz chekn if u knew it lol XP ttyl
    Hi juz figured out I should post on your profile to talk to u lol, anyway yeah *hitting his head cuz he's a noob*
    Hooking up Wi-Fi? It's simple really. First thing's first. Do you have a wireless router? If not, you may have to go into GameStop and buy a Wi-Fi...USB thingy. I don't know the exact name of it. You can ask one of the guys there; i'm sure they know what it is. If you decide to get the USB thingy, you can hook it up to some USB port on your computer, then on the Pokemon Wi-Fi Connection Settings on your DS, I think there's an option that says connect to my Wireless USB something like that. I'll explain the router later, if you have one.
    M
    Sure! I'd Love to! ^-^ You Seem Really nice!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back