• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
huanglulu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• P
    Actually, it's pretty sunny right now...but that's almost worse, I'd say, because it's hot xD Bad weather can really get to you, though, since it's just so dark and dreary *sigh* It's worst in the winter, for us, when we get about...four days of sunlight for the entire season, lol. How warm is it in the winter in Singapore? Warm enough for no snow? And are your summer days all super hot, then? Like, 30 degrees and up? Cause, that really IS unbearable...I think I'd go crazy in heat like that.
    P
    Hehe, I suppose America's not so bad, but where I live, it's usually cloudy and gloomy, so it can be pretty depressing at times. I'd love to live in the South, though, where they have good (and fatty) foods and better weather :) What's it like in Singapore?
    P
    Oooh, Singapore? That's cool :) I'm just a boring, average American, lol.
    P
    Aw, thanks for the kind welcome! KHI is a really nice place :) And I'd love to be friends! I sent you a friendship request :D
    Yeah, possibly :C. I dunno about how long TAV's been together...but I know RAX has been together shorter than SRK, and even Hayner-Pence-Olette D:.
    ~Umbra~
    I'm not sure if they have it online...but you could try searching for it...or borrowing/renting it from a video/DVD store or something like that. :p
    Oh I see....not that I mind the rain but when I heard it was I was like: 'Really?' O_O
    Btw have you watched Digimon Xros yet?
    Hmm...I dunno XP. It's going well right now, but in the future I might need more help...*shrug*. *will have to see how it works out XD*
    Yeah, hopefully you can :p :3.
    ~Umbra~
    Oh definitely! It will....
    Yes, the movie is worth seeing, I heart it alot!<3333, I try not to watch it over and over too many times, I don't want to get tired of it. :p
    It's been nice but I heard it was going to be rainy all this week here! :p
    Yeah XD.
    Basically some news blogs...and hopefully a few other things to try to get the group involved more...And if I can, something for the RAX FC here would be good, too >w>
    Cool~ I should get to reading/watching KHR from the beginning...XD.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your contest entry~ :3
    ~Umbra~
    Maybe...XP. Hopefully I'll be on a better sleep pattern when school starts...I hate school usually, but it keeps me healthier XD.
    and ahh..nm. Mostly planning various things for the AkuRokuShi group. And foruming, as usual :p. What about you?
    ~Umbra~
    I always tend to read a lot of a book if I am close to finishing it. like within 50 pages I will just finish it all at once.
    I really like to read,but I alway seem to take forever to finish one book.I start reading it,then stop for a long time and eventually get back to it. I rarely finish a book real quick unless I have nothing else to do or something
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back