• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
icmasticc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• you could always edit your post. and if you're worrid that people might not see you it you could say something in the ooc thread.
    but poor flourence will probably be held responsible...by the way, when grandsword approves, when will you introduce her?
    XD i also see this happening

nana*has said something that will make Villeina want to beat her up*wait a sec*switchs with flourence*
    flourence:hey!
    and this is what nana would say to your suggestion of being nicer and their personality's being the same:

nana:im plently of friendly!that girls a b-*flourence covers her mouth*
    To me those kinds of RPs force people to really go into detail about how everything effects his/her character. So I get a lot of internal description on their thoughts and their character's actions have more meaning.
    I like making the kinds of RPs that have overwhelming odds where protagonist are practically fighting with their backs against the wall while antagonists are just hammering away. It was like that in this one KH RP I made where I flipped the tables and had Light as an aggressor with Darkness as a target for "Righteous Genocide."

And yup, DTB is bad as ass. 0 o 0
    Thanks. Your style is kind of new to me. Not too many people know how to portray a mobile tank (if that's what you were going for) so it's a perfect opposite for a my little speeding ninja. :D

If I can find some of my older posts in other forums when I got REALLY into RPing these posts I've made would be nothing in comparison.
    I'm not entirely sure yet at the moment. This'll be the first non-open challenge RP Battle I make up so I don't really know. I was thinking something on the lines of peak/superhuman with an edge of fantasy modernism (pretty sure that made no sense). Something that has a FF feel to it.
    true, school, actual honest to god school starts to tommrow for me too. i thought it started to day but i was wrong.
    i noticed misteria is part of the cast... i think hes dissapered from 2123 too....
    hey i just saw how you're trying to revive your old rp. if you get some members up, i'll be happy to join in.
    Yeah. You can make up your own character. It'll take me some time to actually get the thing up and rolling though because I'm going to be jumping WoW in a bit (lol).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back