• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Keyblade-War
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Actually, I dont think of it as stealing. I think of it as a demo of the full game

lol

Yeah, I only buy games I support and know will work on my firmware. I have a few ISO's like Crisis Core and Birth by Sleep (English Patch) that I didnt buy. I mean, I do not want to import the game. When it comes out in the US I will definitely buy it because I support the game. But yeah, Im with you. I sort of "have" more PSX Eboots than PSP ISOs in any case. FFVII, Vagrant Story, Ergheiz, and a lot of other PSX games are on my PSP. Which... yeah I didnt buy XD
    Yes. Well, it was made back in 1997 for PSX, but they made an enhanced port for PSP. The PSP version is better than the PSX version in every way, so get that one XD its pretty cheap too
    FFT is the only one I love with a passion. Yeah I understand what you mean, I was never a big FF fan until that game. Such a wonderful experience. It was voted Best FF Story on Gamefaqs, and it truly is. Nothing Compares.
    A friend of mine on FFhacktics gave me a megaupload link. It worked. I successfuly patched the game and am playing it. It is OUTRAGEOUSLY hard. I almost died in the tutorial mission XD and no I do not suck at the game, Ive played the non UBER OMG IMPOSSIBLE version of the game for years.

Its so fun though! Glad I managed to get it patched
    I can't tell if that's my re-do of my friend's tag or my friend's tag but you shouldn't just steal other people's stuff.
    yeah probably not. I still like Snow days though.

Man I really want to play Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 Patch, but it isnt working for me /:
    Thats pretty cool. We got 5 snow days this year as well. It was crazy that has never happened before this year. Snow is fun, Summer though, thats even funner.
    Man your so lucky. The best thing about NC is the weather and the geography. We literally have everything. We have the mountains, the beach, we get snow days, we get super hot days, etc. We pretty much have every type of weather imaginable.

I want to change my Username to Haeralis the Brave
    Man I have wanted to go to New York for the longest time. I never go out of state and when I do its going to Florida (and the states you have to go through to get to it). The only exception is Hawaii and I went there years ago, I barely even remember it.

I think I am going to get my name changed soon :D
    No actually I dont really start earlier than you do... lol

I live in North Carolina. Its a great state XD
    Well, I actually got out of school for summer vacation today, :D

I just finished my Freshmen High School year. So now I am a Sophomore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back