• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
King Sora X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, this is the first thing like this I've won, as well.
    I mean, the closest thing I can think of was a Treasure Island book I won for counting the jelly beans in a jar. And that was almost 10 years ago...So yeah! This is new! I'll cherish it forever~
    What I won't like is that once I get a ring big enough do pass my knuckle, it will be loose on the inner part of my finger haha

And I don't know man, it's almost like it keeps me more mellow having some casual conversation to break from all the posting. I mean if I had to, I could hold off on replying if I started falling behind, but for the moment I think I'm good haha
    Oh okay, then yes, I have them! It's mainly my middle fingers and ring fingers. My other ones are slightly like that, but those are the most notable.

And I think I'm roughly at thirty right now, so woo! It's nice to have someone in my corner, and it also helps just to have someone to talk to while I carry on :D
    Yeah, it will definitely suck. And I don't have bubbles of air, but my knuckles slowly seem to be getting bigger as time goes by.

And sure thing man, I need to try and go a bit further with this lead, I've slowed down a little bit and you mean hopefully brag about our winnings, hahaha
    Dude, I crack my finger, neck, and back all the time. I know the bliss of which you are speaking~ and it is going to kill us in the long run haha

And thanks for understanding man! I'm definitely looking forward to talking tv shows
    My hands aren't too bad, but my wrists are really starting to get to me... My back too, from sitting in this chair. I'm on a laptop, so I can move to the floor, but then resting on my arms to hold myself up makes them fall asleep. I can't win haha.

Also, if I don't remember, be sure to remind me tomorrow or sometime to reply to some of our lengthier messages. I'm not ignoring them, just don't want to have to rush responses haha
    That's how I'll probably be as well, right to the minute. At least I don't work until 1:30 on Monday, so I can get plenty of sleep when this is over at 3~

Well The Walking Dead is coming on soon, which I'm ready for. But I am most excited for Supernatural and Game of Thrones for sure! what about you?
    Yeah, you pretty much had that in the bag. I understand how it would have been more exciting otherwise, because last night's was intense!

Yeah, my opponent has been slowly catching up, so we'll see what happens haha. An
    Yeah, that sounds good to me too. And you pretty much dominated the other day man, it was crazy!

And I agree, health first. I'd rather pay forty bucks for a game than pay for a hospital bill haha
    Haha yeah I know I know, I just want to pull a bigger lead before I let myself drift off. I don't want to have to play intense catch up later. Don't worry man, if my body is about to enter shut down mode I can definitely step away
    Dude, in about an hour and forty minutes I will have been awake for 24 hours. I need to sleep bad, but I just am not letting myself :/
    No I understand completely. You don't know how great it felt the other day when I was posting throughout the night the day that you won. It was the most I had ever posted in a day, and even without the possibility of winning I had a great time. I've almost doubled my record post count tonight, and I would love to break the record of the whole competition if possible!
    Well I've almost hit 100 and I'm almost 3 hours in, so I'm hoping that can keep me far enough ahead that I won't need to worry about any new competitors later in the day... But you never know!
    Yeah, Megacore has been going at it hard with me since today's start, so as of now he is my rival haha. Delsan and Gamerobber both mentioned trying today I believe, so I am still a little leery of once they get started
    You know it man, I'm shooting for the stars! We have a great round of winners so far who are all regulars and veterans of the site, and I would like to keep it that way! (plus, you know, free game)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back