• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomKey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• named shugo by any chance?.? so their all connected huh, lol just like kingdom hearts ^_^, lol you and Allister Rose have convinced meeven more now, now i'm definitely gonna read the mangas play the games and watch the animes, lol big fan of anime, rpg games and manga with complicated stories that connect things together ^_^.

lol then i'm getting GU first for my ps2 yay lol ^_^.

yup, gonna blaze through 30 episodes of naruto shippuden tomorrow, lol got excied watching naruto openings on youtube, thanks again Kingdomkey ^_^.

ya the previous president said that anime was old now so he cancelled toonami and started airing those realty shows on cartoon network instead. zatch bell was one of the best animes on cartoon network ever, right under dbz, one piece and naruto, i miss it so much T_T. didn't really get prince of tennis and code lyoko. not just naruto but one piece too ^_^, those two shows on adult swim would have made their already high popularity blast through the ozone layer ^_^.
    lol its ok ^_^.

most definitely, grimmjow and ulquorria would just complete that movie ^_^, especially if they became even more powerful then before too and ichigo loses control again hollow ichigo in his second form steps in and finishs the fight, hopefully this happens it'd be do awesome ^_^. also hope grandfisher comes back as well too, want ichigo to settle the score and kick his butt for what he did to ichigo's mom. thanks for complementing my theory, lol cus of my theory i'm almost getting fired up too, also can't wait for this to come out as well ^_^

my favorite is the naruto vs pain one and the other is the fifth opening for the original naruto ^_^.

lol me too, was hard trying to get up early on saturdays to watch .hack lol, that and yu yu hakusho, second best anime ever in america before naruto ^_^. O_O was wondering why they kept ending like that, thought cartoon network kept cancelling them or something, dang now i definitely gotta find those .hack games lol, was that .hack twight character
    shanttoto and all the previous characters from the first dissidia are in dissidia 012, but ya Seymour would awesome too lol hope he does that flirting thing that he does with yuna to all the women in dissidia, too me that would be just incredibly funny lol, especially if clouds wears his cross dressing clothes from ff7 as an option in the game and story it'd just be incredibly funny seeing Seymour flirt with him and cloud saids "not interested" and pulls out his buster sword lol that would just make my day everytime i see that if that happens lol ^_^. getting back on topic, Seymour will be a perfect character for the 3rd representer for ff10, way better then both auron and yuna combined ^_^, hope he gets in dissidia too ^_^.
    your welcome lol its gonna be great hanging out on ac brotherhood ^_^. wonder how good other people are at assassin's creed ^_^, calling wait to find out >=). ya naruto shippuden ultimate storm 2 is gonna be incredible, gonna be so awesome ^_^. i know, these two games already have awesome gameplay and story and as a bonus we get to play online with other people it gonna be so fun, i also can't wait to get them too ^_^. hey i just got an idea if NSUNS2 (naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2) can play 2 vs 2 online, you wanna team up with me it'd be so awesome ^_^.

yup i double checked this time, its on wednesday on TNT and they are the repeated new episodes too, also one on thursday on TNT but that one comes on at 11pm-12pm ^_^. i have comcast so thats why i didn't put the time of when they come on if you wanted to know.
    also if you want to know i can tell you what happened during the cell saga and after that ^_^.

oh ok, lol cus thats what i think too ^_^. hey you just gave me an idea, what if the hell in bleach is like the complete opposite of the soul society, like for example the hollows that were sent there are turned into hollow slaves that are controlled by the demons, and the demons not only control the in slaved hollows, but also keep hell in check and guard the door to hell so nobody will try to escape or come in by mistake ^_^. lol not very good at theories but what do you think about this theory, do you think this might be the hollows and demon's positions in hell in this movie or something else?.?
    like you said naruto is just not the same on disney and i completely agree, lol disney always figures out a way to ruin a good tv show -_-.
    when toonami ended T_T adult swim could've taken naruto dbz and one piece (funimation version ^_^) and could've have boosted their rating, but no they let the shameful diseny take naruto, let the new but dull nickodian get dbz and let one piece die off making almost every american that knows about it's crappy 4kids dubb hate it T_T. i can't figure it out either why they didn't take naruto, it would've gone perfectly with bleach T_T. well ya at least we have internet to watch it so its good ^_^.

lol ok, also after christmas gamestop has discounts ^_^.

ya, thats when toonami was being messed around with by cartoon network's old president -_-, lol glad he resigned ^_^, but i think on anime crazy.com they show it there, couldn't watch naruto on there cus the video wouldn't show up on my ps3 -_-), but if your using a computer then the videos should show up ^_^.
    yup, i used to watch .hack on tv when catoon network used to show it ^_^. even though i never got to see much of azure kite on GU he still my favorite character, mainly because, he is one of those types of character doesn't say much but still blows your mind with how strong he is ^_^. haven't gotten to the games yet but i'm gonna try to get them after christmas as well ^_^.

ok, thanks i'll go look at that site later on, lol i way behind on naruto shippuden lol ^_^.
    What do you mean by spacing it? You mean indent between paragraphs? Definitely. It looks like a brick wall of text if you don't.
    o.0 thats a long time to lurk here XD

i only have one for bbs, tho crisis core is awesome :D
    if they ever remade bbs for a console or something else i'd probably sell mine.

yup i miss those good ol days :D back then there was no infractions or warnings you got banned on the spot, plust there was thread wars abound, there was vanitas's fan name (dark soilder) and best of all the flamings so bad that the thread got raped. (yes you can get flamed that badly)
    we'll see if you think that after a month or so XD

theres a touch pad to, but im not gettting it im poor as it is XD

XD you should.

my 1st one got disabled as i was changing the email address T^T so i had to make a new one and get premium all over again.
    ive actually been here since o6 when the kh2 final mix secret ending 1st showed up.
    well theres a thing on a sony cellphone (psp2 news) thread in the video game section.

if you want entertainment read a few forum insanity threads XD

and you've doomed yourself by joinning cause once your here you can never leave>:D look at me this is my 2nd account.
    lol ya, naruto shippudean ultimate ninja storm 2 Players can access multiple online features; quick matches have opponents chosen at random, ranked matches with leader boards, match customization, as well as the availability to host matches. this game is worth getting, i'm getting it after christmas, this game's graphics are incredible, and the gameplay looks even better then the first one too. i definitely recommend getting this game when you have the chance ^_^.

ya, can imagine Seymour in the opening of dissidia 012 smirking and walking towards tidus and jecht throwing out firaga, blizzaga and thundaga spells at them causing giant explosions while shanttoto, already in the opening laughs at what Seymour just did lol, Seymour is crazy strong lol ^_^.

either you mean cell the weird looking green guy after 17 and 18 or broly the legendary super saiyan that fought goku vegeta gohan trunks and piccolo.

wait, very sorry i got it wrong they are showing repeats of the new episodes of bones on TNT on wednesday.
    In Hunter, one player chooses a character and is assigned a target to kill. The other players must find and stop the assassin. This mode relies on use of NPC characters to make it more difficult as there can be several characters who look like the target in the same area, and any visual customizations on a player character will be shared by their NPC counterparts. Killing an innocent person cancels the assassination contract.
    In Alliance, there are three teams, each limited to 2 players. Each team represents a character. The point of this mode is to get more points than the other team, but each team is chased by another and is only allowed to kill one specific team (not the team chasing them, but they will be able to stun the team hunting them). This mode encourages players to work together, as teammates can help each other or they can assassinate their target simultaneously.
    Just hope there is more stuff added on this lol ^_^, hope this helps.
    felt sorry for what happened to grimmjow and ulquorria after ichigo fought them T_T. ya that new bleach movie is going to be awesome ^_^, wonder what kind of enemies are in this movie , since its about hell and all, like if there are gonna be demons sre weird looking hollows or what, what do you think?.?

yay alright then, also i checked on wikipedia yesterday and so far there are three things you can do online on assassin's creed brotherhood, i'll copy and paste on my post on what it says.

here it is: In Wanted, up to eight players are dropped on a map of medium size where they must find and assassinate each other.The goal is to find and kill a target without being seen or killed by the player's own predator. If the player breaks cover, the target will be warned and will run away, starting a chase sequence. The player with the highest score wins.
    that way to much censoring for naruto already, got annoyed when cartoon network did that to the original. disney sure loves to censor -_-, wish adult swim took it instead. O_O the american version is that far behind, thought since ultimate ninja storm 2 came out, they got the rest of naruto to catch up. lol i'm gonna do what you do and watch it online ^_^, do you know a good site that shows it and all the movies?.? thought almost everyone would want sasuke back, oh well ya, like you said at least we want sasuke back ^_^, he isn't a bad guy, he is just a bit confused thats all ^_^. ya they probably will eventually come an understanding after their big fight and beat the candy out of the madara ^_^, just hope it happens soon lol. naruto and sasuke and gaara are the strongest ninja around lol, just wish sakura would train like naruto sasuke, in my opinion she is way to weak compared to them -_-.
    Believe me, unheard whispers isn't THAT good. It's actually really cliche and boring comparatively to some fanfics out there that mess with new ideas and whatnot. I'm surprised it's gotten this far with this kind of response...

Don't be nervous, okay? I'm sure people will love it. And you can request critique in the thread if you'd like. I probably won't be able to get to it but I'm sure the others would be ecstatic to. c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back