• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomKey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thanx figured i should get a new one after finally, FIANLLY making platinum. it took me two accounts and a total of 4 years :/

also i like yours, it'd be even coller if it was a gif of vens eye moving.

didnt know you liked bleach.
    poses make good practice, so after you get really good at it you can start practicing drawing manga characters ^_^.

bones is really funny lol hey have you seen the episode with David Alan Grier that had to been the funniest episode ever lol, naruto is really cool just wish the flashbacks weee a bit shorter and they would get to the fights faster T_T, and bleach has really good fight, just wish ichigo would stop getting cocky lol, he should know by now not to do that. dbz had the best fights ever, wonder why they never continued dbz with goku junior, that would have been so cool ^_^. and one piece is still going lol, wish america and europe would give it another chance and this time not use that messed up 4for kids version, funimantion's version was way better

ya the dissidia 012 trailer looks fantastic ^_^, lol shanttoto laughing in the trailer was funny, i bet you seymour will be in dissidia 012 as tidus and jecht's enemy, that'd just be perfect ^_^.

thank you for the info on AC1, sorry bout that ^_^.
    poses make good practice, so after you get really good at it you can start practicing drawing manga characters ^_^.
    oh ok, lol so along the way they help you take down some templar soldiers and have you do certain missions? wait do they wear black cloak versions of altairs clothes cus in AC bloodlines there was a guy that wore a black cloak version of altair's clothes during the tutorial .

what about world of warcraft my cousin plays it all the time, he said its pretty fun, so you could buy that for your pc. wait are you getting AC brotherhood on ps3, xbox 360 or pc?.?

your welcome ^_^, k, just felt kind of nosy cus i ask alot of questions, oh thats cool, lol its always fun to draw doodles, how does that artistic feeling work anyway cus when i was in high school i could barely get artistic in drawing something and i kept messing up the drawing T_T. so in manga you have to be able to make multiple drawings of the characters in panels while being able to fit the text in and keep the story progressing while still making the manga story interesting for the viewers, thought you had to work with a team to make a manga,
    bosses are pretty easy, the areas in the game are kinda small, and also there are these silver bronze and gold coins you can collect and they will unlock certain things in AC bloodlines and they do something for AC2 when you link AC bloodlines and AC2 together. thats pretty much it about AC bloodlines hope this helps ^_^.
    it'd be cool if there was a place where you could sell movies or trade them for a new one. kinda like how gamestop does with games, that way you could trade your original advent children movie for the remake.

lol i thought seymour was some kind of human like creature with horns lol, so that's really his hair o_O, weird lol. gotta fight him 4 or 5 times O_O, lol seymour must not like to lose if he just keeps coming back like that lol. so each time you fight him he gets stronger and stronger, like annoying strong or just a little stronger. lol from the first fight i can see why he is your favorite villain in ff10, he is pretty cool ^_^. ok, thanks, lol i'll most likely have a few questions when i get back to the place from where i got stuck at the first time i played ff10 ^_^. the walkthroughs aren't helpful sometimes?.?

lol sorry wasn't really trying to quote, i sometimes do that, but in some parts of AC bloodlines you have to do some things like you do in AC1, except there are no informers or flags,
    thats still really good that you can draw poses of them though especially with all the things the naruto and kh have on them its still really impressive ^_^. and also like you said, you are getting better at it each time so you'll be able to draw manga and other things like that in no time. the hands are always hard to draw, but you'll get better at it ^_^. what kind of stuff do you draw for fun? lol sorry for so nosey ^_^.

if ash becomes pokemon master then they might end it for him and make the manga version of pokemon into an anime.

i watch spongebob squarepants, dbz, one piece, naruto, bleach, family guy, the simpsons, american dad, the cleveland show, south park, futurama, and bones. what shows do you watch?
    are kinda small. pretty much its a small story game with a few challenges but not much sadly. lol i'll also have to watch out for the bosses and sick people then in AC1^_^. and if the sick people push me then i'll push them back ^_^. almost forgot, in bloodlines the guards are kinda persistent and will keep following you until you hide somewhere safe.

theres a brotherhood in AC1?.? thanks and the info helped alot ^_^.

ok thanks i'll have to watch out for the templar guard after i beat one of the bosses.

ya dissidia 012 is gonna be great. 2011, also can't ^_^, hope ff8 seifer and ff13 sazh are in it ^_^.

well i have played online on metal gear solid 4 guns of the patriots, its really fun talking to people online and they are really fun to join ^_^. how bout you have you played any online games before?
    Probably maybe gonna be AxelxSora kind of Axel Roxas kind of thing. It'd be another AU, I think. It wouldn't be anything special but it's just to experiment and get my mind back into writing.
    unheard whispers is just it right now. To be honest, I'd prefer if you commented on the thread instead. I'd like to bump it up and whatnot. >C I need readers!

I'm thinking of writing a new one,t hough. Maybe experimenting with a new pairing. Not sure. I may need to replay the games to get a hold of the other guy.

And I'll try to read it. I'm incredibly lazy with reading so I don't know if I'll be able to but I swear I'll try.
    so reno and rude fight on the bridge and not just blow it up, lol thats what reno does best in this movie lol ^_^. advent children complete is that good huh, i'll have to get it for christmas then ^_^. wanna see the new cutscenes with cloud vs sephiroth really bad.

k, i'll level up in Kilika then, lol i enjoy leveling up and beating up the monsters so it won't bother me ^_^. wasn't seymour that weird looking guy with the horns?.? cus don't you fight him before the cutscene with tidus yelling at sin after sin wipes out most of the soldiers firing at it?.? ok i'll level up to level 20 or higher at Kilika so seymour won't get in the way ^_^.

nope, i don't have the money for AC1 yet sadly T_T, i'll have to watch out for that when get it then. there are a few times where you can't let yourself be seen and you sometime have to get somewhere while being timed but thats it, the bosses are pretty easy too, lol and there are no infofmers that make you run around for their flags, compared to AC1 and AC2 the areas
    And you can comment on it chapter by chapter. You obviously know about writing so I'd love to respond to them. <3
    cool ^_^. ya, tifa and lightning are the best female fighters in the ff series ever ^_^.

ya i learned that the hard way when i still had ff 10 lol i'm gonna try to get to level 20 before i go anywhere on both ff 10 and ff 10-2 too ^_^.
    thanks, lol its gonna be easier to beat ff 10 this time and it will be easier to beat ff 10-2 too when i get them both ^_^.

oh ok, thought you might have won at blitz ball, i've tried too but every time try getting the ball, i kept swimming in circles for some reasons T_T, but ya i agree, probably have to watch it on youtube or look at the walkthrough online to actually get how to play blitz ball.

oh, but ya thats the only problem with remade movies, they don't add enough extra scenes to make the movie longer, but at least advent children got enough new scenes to make it even better and alot more fun to watch though ^_^. i thought that part with reno and rude blowing up the bridge was in the original advent children?.?

hope in dissidia 012 SE will show a cutscene of tifa and lightning fighting, like in those final cutscenes in the first dissidia where all the heroes fight their villains in a cutscene, except its not a hero vs villain cutscene and its not their final fights in their storys, that'd be so
    it shows part of the opening if you wanna see it ^_^. part of the opening looks amazing, way better then the first one ^_^.

the ff14 that was released on september was for mircosoft windows, this other version is on ps3 it comes out in 2011.

yup, the 3rd birthday is a shooting, i'm not very good at shooting games either but this game looks fun ^_^.

its cool ^_^, wish i could draw T_T, so what kind of pictures to do you draw about naruto and kh ^_^?

lol ya, its hard to get used to ash after all the stuff he did when he first started out lol. but after the johto region he actually proved that he was ready to go on his own and he definitely proved that in the hoenn region even though brock joins him again in the hoenn region brock didn't have to help him like the way he and misty did during the kanto region, orange islands and johto region.

ya, he has the skills now so he probably will become pokemon master after the isshu region ^_^.
    lol your welcome, always glad to help ^_^.

lol if thats true, then i hope they are faster then before too lol. yay, if those guards catch me i'm gonna beat them senseless while bare handed lol.

informs and flags? haven't been able to get ac 1 so i'm not sure, could you give me an example on both, sorry i'm kinda slow T_T.

those informers sound very useful in ac1 and the flags sound like they're annoying lol and looks like ac1 has alot of bosses huh ^_^.

well so far ff7 tifa, ff13 lightning and ff4 kain have been confirmed, hope ff8 seifer is in dissidia 012 he'd actually lighten up the mood in a different way in dissidia and also ff10/10-2 yuna, her gunner and summoner abilities would be awesome for dissidia ^_^. also hoping for more female characters in dissidia, just feels weird having nothing but guy characters in the game and having only 5 girls in the game (if you can count cloud of darkness as a girl lol), to me it feels uneven.

there is actually a trailer on ff dissidia 012 for japan on youtube,
    I tend to block mine off in pieces by scenes. Maybe two scenes a chapter. It usually works out.

Considering the fact that my fanfic is a Soriku teen rated shonen-ai/yaoi... I'm still nervous about posting it. I'm constantly wondering what people think about it and it's nuts. ._.'' People seem to like it, though. Even people who don't like KH, shonen-ai or fanfics in general...

Double posting does not apply when posting chapters but it's preferred to wait a while. Since your fanfic is pretty much done, I'd just wait a day or two before posting the next one. Gives people a bit of time to get used to everything instead of giving them a shitton of stuff to read. This is my opinion, at least.
    time and i'm gonna train alot at the start of the game so i can beat that lady lulu knows and her aeon too ^_^ and thanks for helping so much with this too ^_^.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back